SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 7:59 pm

Hey Guys I need an SRT-4 Engine... I just bought another SRT-4 that I am working on to get It fixed and It came with a cracked block!!!

Please if you guys are interested in selling an engine or know who has an srt-4 engine for sale please let me know I got cash In hand for It..

Rules> at the time of purchase paper work will be needed from where the Engine came out from!!
Also I will have the Numbers checked to make sure about you know what>> so pls make sure everything Its straight and we'll be ready for business..

Here are some pics of the car.. 2005 srt-4 with 39,000 miles on It

Thank you
Frank.

2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12665430_2X
2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12665430_3X
2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12665430_4X
2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12665430_5X
2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12665430_6X
2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12665430_7X
2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12665430_9X
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:09 pm

im sure some 1 on here will help u get a motor but i should keep it and build it :-) or a honda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:21 pm

You keep It or me keep It>>>? If you meant me to keep It>> lol Its never going to happen > I Am not a 4cylinder banger Lover In anyway form or shape jajajaja I like the v8 Banger better...Cool

Let me know>> I'll take $7,500 Cash for It... Very Happy

This Is a one onwer vehicle...
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Guys I need an SRT-4 Engine... I just bought another SRT-4 that I am working on to get It fixed and It came with a cracked block!!!

Please if you guys are interested in selling an engine or know who has an srt-4 engine for sale please let me know I got cash In hand for It..

Rules> at the time of purchase paper work will be needed from where the Engine came out from!!
Also I will have the Numbers checked to make sure about you know what

just curious...what "numbers" are you going to check? checking to see if there's a vin # on the block? just a heads up, the srt block does not contain any vin #s..

check srt forums...people sell used blocks for like 2-300.

also, call around your local car junkyards and look for a turbo pt cruiser, as they have the same long block, and you can count on the abuse on it being significantly less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:44 pm

Thanks drastick... would you please give me some website links and peoples and junkyard's that might have that engine for sale>?

thanks again Let me know..

Frank.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 1:11 am

someone from hialeah is sellin a fully built motor for like 1200 on craigslist, check that out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 11:06 am

Hey guys The car its up and running Already as June 2-2010. I found an engine with 32k on It>> the car has 39,000 Original miles on It>> Its a 2005 Original SRT-4>> no copy cat...

I am asking $7,800 cash..

If Anyone Interested Pls Let me know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 11:26 am

miamimagic wrote:
someone from hialeah is sellin a fully built motor for like 1200 on craigslist, check that out

This Guy selling that motor its a joke Guys!!! I had him Bring the motor To The shop To have It inspected; And When I took a look at The motor closely>> there was Fucking oil dripping From the Head Gasket, And I asked The Guy!!! Hey Bro Whats up with that Black ass oil Coming down From the Head Gasket>? The Guy responded back to me>> OH!! Dont worry thats oil that was there From When I took The Turbo off The Motor!!! I was Hummmm!!!! Then In my head I was thinking,, this Nigga Thinks I was born Last Night I said In My head!!! So the thing was that I kept on going checking on the rest of the motor Right!!>> I went ahead and Got the oil out just To see that the oil Was pitch-black burned, Then I took the oil panel off, And I checked for Scratched cylinder walls and things like that Right!!; But when I got of hold of the Connecting Rods>>jajaja there It was>> Two of them were lose>> Fucked up connecting rod bearings!!! You can move the rods left to right, but its not ok if they move up and down, that only happens when there is fucked bearings!! I said to this guy, What The fuck Is this bro>?? they guy responded>> Oh!!! I dont know man>> all I know is that I build motors too and I know that motor was ok when I took It Out my car!! I responded back to him>> Well This motor Blew up cuz It was siting on the floor for to long without use I think scratch !!! I sent this fuck face packing with his fucked up engine and Said Nothing to him afterwards. What a fucking loser..

Guys That's just to show you The garvage people This people are!!!! Jerkit

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 11:48 am

woooooow!!! damn thats some crazy shit frank...good thing u knew what to look for...good luck with the sale? oh, where did u end up gettin the motor from?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:03 pm

LOL quite a few people have been interested in this motor and they all said the dude was shady as fuck and didnt buy it. We all figured there was something fishy about it but nobody really cared enough to actually take the time to take the motor apart and check. I guess we were right!

good thing u didnt jump on it raiden lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:06 pm

Got the Motor From (You pull It) By 595 and Davie!!! Its a big Car parts Distributor place!! The car I got this motor From was an 2005 srt-4 as well and It was Hit In the back and had really low miles!!!

Srt-4 engine and engine parts for sale..

I Got some stage1 blue injectors with the fuel rail for sale as well as the Intake manifold with throttle body, Stock head, pistons crank, pulleys, Stock turbo with exhaust manifold and everything to install,valve cover as well and some other shit...

So anyone Interested let me know..
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:10 pm

oh shit, pm me ur number i need some stuff
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:11 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
LOL quite a few people have been interested in this motor and they all said the dude was shady as fuck and didnt buy it. We all figured there was something fishy about it but nobody really cared enough to actually take the time to take the motor apart and check. I guess we were right!

good thing u didnt jump on it raiden lol

omg i wud have been PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:14 pm

Hey Frank I know these motors go for very cheap, but if ever need one really bad and cant find one, u can get the full build kit with 8.0 or 8.5:1, stock bore or .020 over JE pistons and Eagle rods for 1,200 or 1,500 for Crower rods which will allow it to hold 550+whp. Thats everything brand new, all the gaskets, rings, belts, bearings, seals, oil pump, etc. You still need a block and head, but u can find those for VERY cheap.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:19 pm

^^ this man speaks the troof
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:23 pm

Thanks Phantom!!! I only buy this Srt-4s For resale Only!!! But I will keep this Info In mind...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:24 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:39 pm

I haz spare 05 Tranny with Quaife LSD, was gonna build it to rev 1st gear to 68mph to catch full boost and stop spinning in 1st and dog gear for clutchless 1-2 shift for digs, but I sold my turbo kit and shii to build a different car since ive already done what I wanted, on half boost. So that is for sale, as well as a blacked out fmic, all AGP hardpipes, HKS bov, full HPRacing 3" turbo back exhaust w/ muffler, RC 750cc injectors w/ pnp clips, Aeromotive/AGP Fuel return line kit w/ regulator on 03 fuel rail and liquid filled guage (if I dont just put e85 in the car instead), Injen intake (been sitting in my trunk for a year since I ran open turbo, might actually be an AEM i dont remember). Black PAINTED (black paint and clear coat, not nightshades bs) tailights and 3rd brake light, black housing headlights w/ black S style eyelids, and black powdercoated stock rims. prolly some other stuff im forgetting, but I got rid of mostly everything so far... lmk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:43 pm

Phantom Why are you parting out your car>? scratch
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:50 pm

its been "parted out" for a year now, just never sold everything... Got a new job a few months ago and can afford to get back into the RWD game since I couldnt afford getting 8mpg when gas was like 4.60 back in highschool. Only reason I got the neon was to go fast for CHEAP and get 24+mpg 30+highway with the bigger turbo lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 1:08 pm

M333333333333 All the way nowwww... I am looking for a 2002 to 2006 Bmw M3 6 speed>> no SMG...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 1:18 pm

Wish I could afford an M3 lol, maybe after college
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2005 SRT-4 Motor Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1