SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.

Go down 
+16
2003styellowsrt
srt4
SILVERBEAST
mona_acr
03eatoncobra
mach1chris
CRUSH
sfadchi
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
Jspec Mk4
retardedmunk
kleistang/ BANNED
antoanS4
V6Chris
hwdcharger
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back yes
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_vote_lcap83%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 20 ]
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back No
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_vote_lcap17%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 10:24 pm

Joel Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back>> we Need his Shit talking>> at the end of the day is all BS talking No need to take anything personal no more>> Chris Is cocky but at the same time his cool too; he doesn't mind racing any one of us when we call him Out and That I give him respect for it, lets keep it all a good racing sport and lets forget about the past and lets all race weather you make 200HP or 1500HP.

By the way Chris we have the 1000+hp lambo waiting for you for when you are ready justing case my lil cobra cant beat you when I finish it. lol

Also it'll be a good chance for me to settle some pending races we got, I am coming really strong too this time and slowwhiteshelby too>> I want to show him who's his daddy still; even with all that HP he claims his coming with. Rolling Eyes lol!

yes or no Joel ?

Frank.
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 12:24 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 1:34 pm

I voted yes but i know he wont be coming. I dont know what happend with everything on here, i was at work and just heard very little
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 2:18 pm

well that aint cool and not fair to me in anyway>> I guess ama have to go to westpalmbeach to settle our races when his car and mines are done..

All I'll say is that he should come back to our site> we need the challenge; thats all.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 2:29 pm

was he banned or something?what did i missed?
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 8:34 pm

what happen to him ? someone took his keyboard away?
Back to top Go down
retardedmunk

retardedmunk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: I will talk with him   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 2:43 pm

By the way any SRT8's or SLOW ISF's or CTS-V's wanna race?

I will even consider racing a stock Z06.....

Just for fun ofcourse.....

My car weighs 5200 lbs. so I am curious on the competition
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 2:48 pm

retardedmunk wrote:

what car do u have and mod's ?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 2:52 pm

gsr interga wrote:
retardedmunk wrote:

what car do u have and mod's ?
+1 scratch
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 3:32 pm

He has an 06 S65 AMG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 4:13 pm

We need slowwhiteshelby back on here.. cheers

we need the good challenge>> nono Drama Queens up in here. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 4:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

good challenge the ex civc would park his old set up but now he to fast for this site he comeing out with 1200hp off bottle BS
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 7:10 pm

Laughing I'm back! Thanks for speaking up Frank, but the just as I had said before. My car is really going to be to fast for the streets. Some people took that as disrespect, but that was not what was meant by it. Huge horsepower and torque cars need a well prepped surface to race on in a safe environment. We have all seen videos of cars loosing control on the street when trying to accelerate, including me on my old set up. My car is stricly going to be raced at the track now.
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 7:11 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

good challenge the ex civc would park his old set up but now he to fast for this site he comeing out with 1200hp off bottle BS

Yeah and I'm still waiting for your 900HP Interga you were telling me you were going to build! Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:00 pm

sfadchi wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Yeah and I'm still waiting for your 900HP Interga you were telling me you were going to build! Jerkit2

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:03 pm

sfadchi wrote:
Laughing I'm back! Thanks for speaking up Frank, but the just as I had said before. My car is really going to be to fast for the streets. Some people took that as disrespect, but that was not what was meant by it. Huge horsepower and torque cars need a well prepped surface to race on in a safe environment. We have all seen videos of cars loosing control on the street when trying to accelerate, including me on my old set up. My car is stricly going to be raced at the track now.

cheers cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

Sk Yea thats what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:06 pm

So Chris when are we gonna be ready for the 2010 New years Drama.?

lol!
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
So Chris when are we gonna be ready for the 2010 New years Drama.?

lol!

I'm still waiting to see if my new account gets deleted! cheers
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:55 pm

sfadchi wrote:
good to see you're back Chris,
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 8:57 pm

03terminator wrote:
sfadchi wrote:
good to see you're back, whatcha think about the outcome of 2nites race??

Thanks bro! I think it's kinda shady that the Lambo did not name the race and wanted to let him know at the spot! My guess is that Evo is going to smoke him, but we will see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 10:04 pm

2,500HP Shelby GT500 Twin Turbo.
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:04 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2,500HP Shelby GT500 Twin Turbo.

cheers I will not be quite this fast, but it's going to be fast!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 3:03 pm

sfadchi wrote:
NO ONE TOOK IT WRONG. YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH WRONG AND I HAD TO DEAL WITH IT. THATS OK NO HARD FEELINGS WELCOME BACK AND DONT WORRY YOU WONT BE DELEATED. IF I DIDN'T WANT YOU ON THE SITE YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CAR HOPE TO SEE IT OUT THERE SOON
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 3:13 pm

Let's not get started again Joel.
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 3:21 pm

Glad your back on the site chris...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next