SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.

Go down 
+16
2003styellowsrt
srt4
SILVERBEAST
mona_acr
03eatoncobra
mach1chris
CRUSH
sfadchi
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
Jspec Mk4
retardedmunk
kleistang/ BANNED
antoanS4
V6Chris
hwdcharger
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back yes
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap83%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 20 ]
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back No
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:56 pm

hes funny ,he talks bout fernando car being slow yet he agreed on giving a 50,60,70,90roll and he wouldnt want to after it walked all over his c5 zo6 wit 250shot(remeber frank that was on 23psi) good luck now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:12 pm

Blablalafelipe thats your name now>>jajaja.. I have never seem no neon moving fast>>Oh but hold on I am the only that declines races>>> first off>> I gave Fernando his roll and 60 to 150 >> I told him I couldnt hook on that roll and he said oh well thats all I got Jerkit thats a weak lame ass excuse to take on a car that couldnt hook on 60> becuase he wouldn't gige a 70-80 roll on the vette>> scratch I wonder why he wouldn't... and about the cobra I wanted 50 to 150 and he said nooo too he wanted no part of that neither>> 70-80 rolls are gay and thats why I dont own no vette no more>> to much drama with that 70-80 roll shit>> you and fernandito if you guys want a roll from my cobra Come down to a lower roll and race the Big boy when its done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:18 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
god damn these are Really good numbers I might probably go E85 since I bought 80LBS injectors too..and not to say That I made up my mind already>> I am going Whipple 3.4L crusher kit with ported heads long tubes 26 psi to start and 150shot just to pet my engine a lil be, then ama hit that shit with 250shot... + I will take my car to SCT in Orlando to have it tuned by the pros since I am spending so much money on my car this time...

Fuck neons-vettes and 2jzs
Jerkit cheers Ford is the way to go.

Frank, whats your purpose on saying this to people who own these cars?... Im starting to really think you like all the drama!... Evil or Very Mad

Steve I said that Because I had all of these cars and they all turned out to be pieces of shit and they all blew up within months of racing them hard>> specially that garbage c6z06 that I bought that didn't even last me 30 days worth of driving>> at least the cobra last me longer>> blower-nitrous-KB and nitrous more than six months of abuse with over 125,000 miles on it and more than 30 passes street and track and still runs with some lil head gasket issue but it still runs...

So again a car that cant stand the heat its garbage>> I feel sorry for the people who owns them>> thats my own point of view period.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:33 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
god damn these are Really good numbers I might probably go E85 since I bought 80LBS injectors too..and not to say That I made up my mind already>> I am going Whipple 3.4L crusher kit with ported heads long tubes 26 psi to start and 150shot just to pet my engine a lil be, then ama hit that shit with 250shot... + I will take my car to SCT in Orlando to have it tuned by the pros since I am spending so much money on my car this time...

Fuck neons-vettes and 2jzs Jerkit cheers Ford is the way to go.
ok Frank as a friend i'm willing to help you get rid of that 2jz since its giving you a headache and would trade you my cobra so that way you have 2 fords so if/when one breaks you have the other one as a backup with no more down time for you..lmk man trying to look out for you...
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 2:10 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Blablalafelipe thats your name now>>jajaja.. I have never seem no neon moving fast>>Oh but hold on I am the only that declines races>>> first off>> I gave Fernando his roll and 60 to 150 >> I told him I couldnt hook on that roll and he said oh well thats all I got Jerkit thats a weak lame ass excuse to take on a car that couldnt hook on 60> becuase he wouldn't gige a 70-80 roll on the vette>> scratch I wonder why he wouldn't... and about the cobra I wanted 50 to 150 and he said nooo too he wanted no part of that neither>> 70-80 rolls are gay and thats why I dont own no vette no more>> to much drama with that 70-80 roll shit>> you and fernandito if you guys want a roll from my cobra Come down to a lower roll and race the Big boy when its done...

you know the only car that beat r@mon (on low boost) was a neon...lol...but dont worry your riight neons suck with low rolls...but thats why we get stright cut gears in are tranny's.. tongue ...but you car is goin to be sick on a 40roll...BUT!...i still love my neon...lol
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 2:27 am

someone needs to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and give credit where is due wether its a lawnmower or tricycle
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 11:46 am

The green belt is just a loner until the black one comes in! This blower is MASSIVE!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 11:49 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Fuck neons-vettes and 2jzs
Jerkit cheers Ford is the way to go.

Frank, whats your purpose on saying this to people who own these cars?... Im starting to really think you like all the drama!... Evil or Very Mad

Steve I said that Because I had all of these cars and they all turned out to be pieces of shit and they all blew up within months of racing them hard>> specially that garbage c6z06 that I bought that didn't even last me 30 days worth of driving>> at least the cobra last me longer>> blower-nitrous-KB and nitrous more than six months of abuse with over 125,000 miles on it and more than 30 passes street and track and still runs with some lil head gasket issue but it still runs...

So again a car that cant stand the heat its garbage>> I feel sorry for the people who owns them>> thats my own point of view period.
frank im 100% sure a fully built supra will walk on ur croba set up...supra make 1400hp and they are street cars maby u just did not tune it right or cheep parts idn ...<<
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<< boost only
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 2:53 pm

I pulled JPs evo twice him pump gas then race gas his was making 500+HP and me fully stock

I pulled Carlitos evo 500+HP also twice again fully stock...

So how in the fuck your lil 380HP neon was going to pull me I' am just wondering Phantom scratch

u fuck face the neon weights 400-500 pounds less than the evo and plus remember different power bands and the neon displaces the hp right away to the front wheels while it takes the evo longer cus of it being awd..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 2:57 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok I give u credit on what you have accomplished and the way you done it,, but I also started the way you started in life and now I know how to give credit where is due... you have to understand that neons are not faster than mustangs and I don't think they will be anytime soon; also I knew u were gonna come up with that lil story of pulling johns c6zo6 lets get the points where they really go> you pulled johns c6z06 because his lack of driving because when you and me raced I was stock too and I pulled you two cars in front of everyone in okee twice, so why didn't you pull me>? scratch whats gonna be the excuse>?

But one thing!!! your car runs nice, but it will never beat mines>> not because money but because thats the real truth of performance,displacement and today's technology>> when you get to make 800hp I'll be making 1,200hp>> and why because bigger displacement and the ability of my bigger engine to spull bigger turbos or to move bigger blowers or to take a bigger nitrous shot>> thats all.

lol I pulled quite a few Z06s Frank, and are u seriously gonna sit here and say u pulled me? mona acr was in my car, I lined up with you 3 times, and u went each time before i even honked once, I figured since ur in the same crew and shit, u wouldnt be a prick so i chased without even breakboosting, u getting a huge jump, by the time i even hit boost since u wouldnt let me breakboost, u would just go without beeps, wen i hit boost u would b 2 cars out and i let off each time not even going through 1 gear, so u can call those races if u want lol... then the 3rd time instead of doing what u did to me and just take off with no beeps I gave u 3 fast honks and YANKED THE FUCK out of your big bad z06 (although I personally wouldnt consider that a race either), again mona acr was in the car. We pulled over, and you said u didnt jump u heard my turbo spool blah blah blah, thats called breakboosting learn your shit. I told you I WILL GIVE YOU THE JUMP, just let me breakboost and wait for the 3rd honk like your suposed to. You wanted no part of it... so if u wanna say oh a chase is a race, thats fine you beat me lol.

dude frank is a fucking cheater he will never change everysingle body who races frank always say the samething he dont even wait for the first hunk..let him have his fantasys with others ppl car in youtube and dont even bother racing him no more and i bet u that cobra is gonna end up in ebay cus he cant do fast cars he slows them down..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 3:03 pm

gsr interga wrote:
mona_acr wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
you can make 800FWHP on that neon and you will not run 9s at the track>> Why>? scratch Oh because how long it take that lil engine to produce torq and power> thats why> specially with a manual speed tranny>> keep running your high 10.7s because you aint going no where with that manual speed 700FWHP+ neon.. when I come back out we can set something up if you like and for money track or street anytime. Jerkit

ok...we kan do street...but no money..i do it for fun...but hey let me get the jump (for we kan start at the same time)...lol...jokin...but you gotta do a 60 to 170 after the 40 to 140...and hey if this cobra set-up dosnt work...you can always put a 2jswap in it... lol!
he has a 2jz big turbo .fully built makeing 500hp low boost , afro

lmao 500 is too much and u forgot his signature 533 with 16 degress of timing and 11 afr and 17 psi lmao...oh and is got a custom C.D color(candy Diarrhea ) with a 747 cargo plain body kit..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 4:59 pm

Hey Luis I don't see that you have a fast car!!! all you got is rolling stone for a car!!! I already had 10 fast car in one year and you still trying to make that Skateboard of yours run over 10MPH..

Luis you never being fast and you will never be>>> that turbo of yours made in Pakistan it aint going no where
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 6:47 pm

sfadchi wrote:
The green belt is just a loner until the black one comes in! This blower is MASSIVE!!!!

nice!3.4?
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 7:04 pm

my new tires ,
275-50-15
suspension
AEM TCS
AEM Boost by mph
im ready for ur 40roll Frank lmk
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 8:02 pm

crusher youre making up stuff, you never went 7.0s on your cobra, i know a guy that whooped you twice at countyline with a yellow 98cobra, he was runnin mid 7s and whooped you twice, he told me that car was parked... i dont get it scratch
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 8:07 pm

sfadchi wrote:

nice whipple its huge!!! guess everyone is coming out with full guns ---->

Rolling Eyes[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 9:04 pm

Good stuff Chris
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 9:16 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

nice, how much (labor wise) to do a 03-04 cobra motor/tranny swap into a fox body? ballpark figure..
maybe i8urice could chime in too...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 9:18 pm

03terminator wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

nice, how much (labor wise) to do a 03-04 cobra motor/tranny swap into a fox body? ballpark figure..

2grand
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 9:52 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

2grand
you know a shop that does it? i might take that into consideration down the road...
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 2:13 am

i will be doing everything at jlm performance, ill let you know how mine goes and how much i spend.
the car should be ready on late february / early march.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 11:17 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
i will be doing everything at jlm performance, ill let you know how mine goes and how much i spend.
the car should be ready on late february / early march.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5