SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+5
FRESHprinceOFpompano
Tim
peacockpirate
BerryDees1
V6Chris
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 7:22 pm

SO HERE YOU HAVE IT HATERS, TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT SO I CAN COME BACK LATER ON AND TRACE IT BACK TO YOU...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 1:56 pm

Here is my $2.00 bucks suspension that went 10.2's at 138mph.. And pussyChris
You owe me $500.00 bitch"" I will get those 5 bills from you even if i have tight your skinny bony ass to the rear bumper of my car and drag it out your blood cells! have fun watching that pinion bracket set and bushings picture pussies. Jerkit I have no reason to come up on this bitch and say i dont have certain $180 dollar part installed on my car when i do have over 20k invested just on the long block.
Fucking haters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 2:04 pm

Now lets see some pictures of that taking over 10 years to finish Discount Auto Parts and sad Ebay build of V6pee!!
Now show us all few pictures of all those good expensive and build by you 8sec super suspension parts you have installed on your cars
v6chris...

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 3:06 pm

Frank, #1 you said you didnt have an adjustable upper...i see one
number 2
there is no such thing as a steeda pinion angle bracket
number 3 you never adjusted your pinion angle OBVIOUSLY
number 4 that looks like you extended the upper arm all the way out to fit and never fucked with it since
number 5 you owe me $500 for our agreed deal
number 6 My black piece of shit has well over $2k in suspension. you really wanna go there?

number 7, that wack ass rear sway bar just squeaks over time and is hardly an improvement if even an improvement over the stock bar which i still use

Number 8 just a tip, since you like the track, buy an anti-roll bar for that Shelby
K-member and a-arms, adjustable tokicos in the front, and a V6 spring from ford in front. also if you havent take off the front sway bar and buy a new rad support
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:24 pm

LMAO Rolling Eyes That wack ass Steeda adjustable sway bar kit cost $500.00 I really don't need it! go to the shop and pick it up, it's free to you bra!! LMAO BTW I already ordered an MBR Anti roll bar kit from Lethal last week... I am way ahead of you buddy...
BTW I got that 3.73 gear and pinion sitting on the floor at the shop and the Ford racing exhaust system! go pick it that shit up too since you don't have a set installed on your car, it's a gift from me to you for all that hate you have towards my shit nigg.. I am a way generous man than you are or ever be, I don't live my life a penny at time.

Thank you

Frank.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:55 pm

No thanks, the sway bar i wont use. and the gears i have 4.10, 3.73, 3.55 and 3.27 here for both cars, just waiting for w/e gear i feel like.

Frank you didnt order shit til i said it. And you cant be ahead if you're just getting it lol moron.
btw frank my GT has STOCK suspension, literally every single part is factory but one piece.
Frank your not about that life. I do this shit every day for a living.

If you werent so hard headed and you'd shut the fuck up for once and listen to EVERYONE around you instead of yourself and youtube videos. you'd actually have a fast car
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 5:05 pm

You guys tell the best stories ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 5:23 pm

So V6chris Your car it's literally faster than my shit, but run high 11's on nitrous scratch violin nutswing

Those are two different stories MR: V6chris" the fact is that you and all these haters that love to talk shit about my shit, Can't build a car worth of racing cuz clearly they don't have the cash to do so, and i respect that, but don't go around talking shit about a way faster car than the one you own yourself which is a snail ontop of a turtle u bitch.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 5:51 pm

Frank you didnt build that you bought it.
Your builds have proven itself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 6:55 pm

he does have a point frank. the cars you built were fails this you bought and drove it just that way. we will see if you have created another fail once this one is out again.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 7:01 pm

You guy's make for interesting reading
popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 7:52 pm

V6chris I see that you only post the races that GTR won at the track against my shit with a bad shifter... Why don't you post all the vids me yanking the living shit of tha same car on the streets' in one of those old races I even gave him a car and the hit on 40 to 140 roll and drove around him like he was standing still!! LOL call Chris and tell him to make public some of those old vids he has on his youtube account so we can all see the real truth!! Or should i go find some of my videos instead? popcorn There is a reason why he made them private! LMAO

Here you go, let me fix it for you... Chris same video Version of this looks nicer, hopefully he mans up and makes public for everyone to see. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:00 pm

Thats the same medicine ur pos and others will receive when i come back out... BTW again" that car i have now i built myself and ran those numbers with, The black white stripe Shelby was sold almost year ago, and this is a totally different car punk.. Stop deceiving people u pussy.. I really don't know who's that fucking stupid ass clown that would even let your gay retarded hands touch their car... Trust me! it wont ever be mine. U are to stupid to know how to work on a car as the one of my caliber... Keep making oil changes and changing intake filters in shit, cuz thats all you are good for Biatch

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on May 30th 2012, 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:01 pm

yup Frank you're right. I dont have the fancy handy work you do to be a bolt on mechanic like yourself
Back to top Go down
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:08 pm

FRANK..!! your a clown...

Last edited by FRESHprinceOFpompano on May 30th 2012, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:10 pm

Again I got few parts in the garage that u can have for free that will help that slow ass snail of yours go faster than 11.'s and faster than 7.6's.. I am doing this out the good site of y heart so you can make your car go faster, cuz i know you can't afford anything such as a fully Built 2008 Signature GT500 like the one i fully own.

:^^^^^lol!: ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Again I got few parts in the garage that u can have for free that will help that slow ass snail of yours go faster than 11.'s and faster than 7.6's.. I am doing this out the good site of y heart so you can make your car go faster, cuz i know you can't afford anything such as a fully Built 2008 Signature GT500 like the one i fully own.

:^^^^^lol!: ^^^^^

Frank I'am happy with both my cars, sad thing you wont be happy with one of your cars.
I dont need your parts to go high 11s or 7.6
It already goes faster
Back to top Go down
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:15 pm

is that shelby done or even fast..?
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:24 pm

is crusher that loud mouth young kid in the video talking about a douchebag in a skyline?
Back to top Go down
Mr37r
Mr37r

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 9:09 pm

car did sound goood frank....I'll give you that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 11:48 pm

Mr37r wrote:
car did sound goood frank....I'll give you that....

lol!! that shit had the stock factory suspension and I couldn't launch it pass 2krpms... it ran an 11.0 on 3rd gear cuz i was having shifter issues and couldn't get it in 4th.. From 3rd back down to 2ND, thats why you hear that loud back fire at the end, i almost blew tha trany on that last pass.. But yea, the car on the streets was another story from a roll. Very Happy This puss of V6Chris never had or currently has anything as fast, he wishes he did. lol!
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 12:52 am

Tony Montana driving a slobra lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 11:51 am

lmao I HEARD FRANKS CAR STARTED WITH A KNOCK!!!!!!
GOOD SHIT FRANK! AWESOME BROTHA!
FUCKIN TOOL BAG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 1:59 pm

Rolling Eyes violin bukkae nutswing

What???? LMAO my car has not been started yet you clown! I had to special order a damn crank bolt, I haven't finish the fuel system yet either you clown! Where tha fuck are you getting your info u retard? The engine has not turned on yet and this fucking haters are already wishing BS up on my shit... lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 4:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Rolling Eyes violin bukkae nutswing

What???? LMAO my car has not been started yet you clown! I had to special order a damn crank bolt, I haven't finish the fuel system yet either you clown! Where tha fuck are you getting your info u retard? The engine has not turned on yet and this fucking haters are already wishing BS up on my shit... lol

lmao say what u want. i have pics of the motor being pulled! lol GOOD STUFF FRANK!
YOU GOT EVERYONE ALL SCARED! Scared of the big bad rod knock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next