SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+5
FRESHprinceOFpompano
Tim
peacockpirate
BerryDees1
V6Chris
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 6:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Rolling Eyes violin bukkae nutswing

What???? LMAO my car has not been started yet you clown! I had to special order a damn crank bolt, I haven't finish the fuel system yet either you clown! Where tha fuck are you getting your info u retard? The engine has not turned on yet and this fucking haters are already wishing BS up on my shit... lol

lmao say what u want. i have pics of the motor being pulled! lol GOOD STUFF FRANK!
YOU GOT EVERYONE ALL SCARED! Scared of the big bad rod knock

I do not know what your talking about u clown we have video cameras allover the place and there is not one stupid looking clown like you taking pictures or a video of my shit! Why don't impress everyone in here right now and post those pictures u have of my engine being pulled like you say it is..
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 6:50 pm

OMG Chris please be serious about these pics. It will be priceless when you put them up and Frank comes with the excuses.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 6:58 pm

Yes I am waiting!! Whats up Where at them pictures V6chris? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:12 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
OMG Chris please be serious about these pics. It will be priceless when you put them up and Frank comes with the excuses.

Another Sad attempt by v6chris to try to make me and my shit look bad Evil or Very Mad Prove urself atleast once, post the pictures you say u have about my shit being pulled V6chris!! Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:14 pm

this is the best thread ever now you two love birds have a special little thread to ruffle your feathers lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:15 pm

needpics
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:17 pm

They're on my phone
soon as i get home I will email them and post it
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:41 pm

Sure they are on your phone LMAO clown!!! ^^^ Just make sure you don't photo bucket someone else's shit, cuz i got pictures of my shit too, and it better be the same shit, then your gonna have to explain how you or whom took those pictures as well which is the part that i am most interested in knowing about!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:46 pm

don't make the man give up his sources. just don't trust anyone frank.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:10 pm

jokes over Frank, cant lie anymore, go ahead say its not yours. Say Ken isnt the builder and w/e else you want. Frank I got eyes every where
and rocks in your cylinder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:20 pm

lol! Nice pictures v6chris... but i got a better one... Just look at the surroundings, like it!! But yea thank you for the pictures. I didn't know MMR iron blocks where silver and BTW it's not a 4.6, but a 5.4L Laughing Try again V6chris...

This pictures are 3 days old, I'll get you a fresh one tomorrow!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It looks nothing like the pictures v6chris posted of my shit, besides the engine on v6chris pictures it's not a 5.4L instead it's a 4.6 aluminum block.. Jerkit2

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on May 31st 2012, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:23 pm

lmao YOUR A FUCKIN CLOWN FRANK
lmao i knew youd fuckin hang on my dick about it.
bitch its your motor you think if it was blown you would even respond. moron
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:25 pm

and please put away the pics of your car and bullshit. I've already seen it all on a hoarders episode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:36 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
don't make the man give up his sources. just don't trust anyone frank.

I don't trust anybody, Last time i got fucked up"> 4 of these mothafuckar got packed up shipped to prison for it 4 years ago.
They know better not to fuck with my shit, If i want to fuck up some people right now i'm only one phone call away and their shit will get raid" but I don't give a fuck what they do as long as they don't try to fuck with my shit. The moment i see cars driving around or people walking by my house, i will have them picked up next day. Just like that, and this goes to all these brave ass mothafuckars car thief out there reading this bitch up in here. Try my shit and you will get try right back i promise u tha..

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on May 31st 2012, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:40 pm

Frank, please i dont even know where your car is or do i care. I'd rather you call me names vs a car thief, I never have, never will, never considered it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank, please i dont even know where your car is or do i care. I'd rather you call me names vs a car thief, I never have, never will, never considered it.

V6chris that post was not directed you... Relax...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:44 pm

Frank I also heard your on that coke, LSD & salt diet....and that you bit a mans penis right off while being tazzed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank I also heard your on that coke, LSD & salt diet....and that you bit a mans penis right off while being tazzed

lol! Jerkit2 I think all that diet i was doing backfired right back at me, I am back to 190lbs and getting bigger bitch... U should see the size of my dick, i think it will fit just fine up and down your throat, just don't eat to much cuz you might start puking like a lil bitch. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:49 pm

Im good, maybe your boys eating faces will tried to find your dick then you can put it there.
btw whatsup with all your facebook tags at club johnnys, in lauderdale...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Im good, maybe your boys eating faces will tried to find your dick then you can put it there.

I am glad to see that i have fans, U are my number#1 groupie! lol! BTW that guy eating faces got shot 7 times on his back and die right on scene, so i dont think we will see him ever again Jerkit2 Do you know of anyone else tha fits his profile? i was thinking you fit his profile just fine''' Take it to Hollywood "you look like a zombie already anyways... Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 10:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I am glad to see that i have fans, U are my number#1 groupie! lol! BTW that guy eating faces got shot 7 times on his back and die right on scene, so i dont think we will see him ever again Jerkit2 Do you know of anyone else tha fits his profile? i was thinking you fit his profile just fine''' Take it to Hollywood "you look like a zombie already anyways... Laughing

Na they're calling for midgets, i didnt fit the program, i was too skinny to have the claimed super human strength

btw the fan thing i started frank....please, duck, clown, fans, groupie, stop stealing my badass style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 10:12 pm

Jerkit2 Whatever" I didn't know you were the only one in the world that spoke the English language" I guess i have to start inventing my own English words since you're the only one that speaks it. lol

nutswing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 10:14 pm

then go fuck off and invent one bitch. Dont use my language again. I hate when clowns wanna stop their profession to be an all around badass dude such as myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 10:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
then go fuck off and invent one bitch. Dont use my language again. I hate when clowns wanna stop their profession to be an all around badass dude such as myself

lol! Funniest post of the day^^^ lol! E-thuggin at his finest.

V6chris profession! to be a big badass thug over the Internet" Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD   CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUSHERCOBRA VS V6PINK SHIT TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next