SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
30PSIBLK

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS Empty
PostSubject: SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS   SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 12:34 pm

HERE YOU GO..... ROUND 1
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS   SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 12:45 pm

if you don't like it dont read it. the point in u making this thread is pathetic clearly u read the comments
btw be original next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS   SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 12:58 pm

Quote :
30PSIBLK
HERE YOU GO..... ROUND 1

DAMN this is going to be the best thread ever , saw on the other forums you didnt get no runs up in tampa , kind of sucks to drive that far and no racing ,street racing used to be real popular up there , racing on the bridge
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
30PSIBLK

PostSubject: Re: SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS   SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 1:02 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
Quote :
30PSIBLK
HERE YOU GO..... ROUND 1

DAMN this is going to be the best thread ever , saw on the other forums you didnt get no runs up in tampa , kind of sucks to drive that far and no racing ,street racing used to be real popular up there , racing on the bridge

It was a Tampa Supra Meet which was fun but yeah I called out a bunch of Supras to have fun but no dice then I did a test hit on the bridge to see if it hooked and the Evo that called me out conviently broke 3rd gear driving normal lol. When I lined up with a Z06 with a 300 shot started to break boost and my trailer saw cops and I had to let go. So i called it a night. Dont want to get nailed in Tampa 250 miles from home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS   SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 1:41 pm

Damn tha z06 with a 300shot i think it woulda put it on you meng, that thing with tha kind of juice will literally flight off.
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
30PSIBLK

PostSubject: Re: SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS   SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 1:42 pm

I was wiling to try lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS   SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHIT TALKING 101 FRANK VS V6 CHRIS!! DING DING HAVE AT IT GUYS
Page 1 of 1