SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v

Go down 
+10
V6Chris
E82jxk
b18chatch06
kleistang/ BANNED
SlowSilverGTR
SlowTruck
R35 GTR
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
03terminator
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v Empty
PostSubject: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:12 am

1st run, 45 roll car spun to hell and back but regardless good kill Chris

60 roll, started in 3rd gear due to traction and played catchup, at the end only got him by 1/2 car (good race Chris)

Next race was against the midget (sometimes idk if when i look at him, i'm looking at his face or ass cus both spew so much shit lol!)
Only got me by a car Frank, not a train or bus lengths like you were saying, you can see at the end when i let off at the very top of 4th (145 like we agreed) and don't come here flapping ya pussy lips saying otherwise.. tongue

Then the last race was vs the cts-v ( scratch think thats chancletas car?) w/e...i was going to make it fair and not bring the cam guy but said fuck it, i need some footage...Good close run..
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:26 am

Good runs. Your Cobra is fast man
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:35 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Good runs. Your Cobra is fast man
its okay, not too shabby i guess, thanks
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:37 am

Cody, in for pics... lol! i see how it is, someone forgot to pay upfront
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:58 am

the cobra is running nice bro and damn franks cobra is so slow affraid
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:18 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
the cobra is running nice bro and damn franks cobra is so slow affraid
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:24 am

I love how people make the videos and don't tell the truth about things, I started on 3rd gear 55 roll all motor + I had a 205LBS passenger as well, 03terminator started 2nd gear 55 roll on spray, you can clearly hear me shift to 4th gear the moment 03terminator lets off, I pulled him only running 3rd gear cuz he let off the moment I shifted to 4th gear. lol Abner I love how you immediately hit the brakes the moment you start to get yanked nasty. lol! do you really think you got anything for crusher? lol Good run anyways you goddamn liar. wait for slowsilverGTR video and watch what crusher did on that 40 to 140 vs the GTR. tongue

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 2nd 2010, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:27 am

not trying to takethis thread off topic but frank you should give me a run from 40, well start from that bridge!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:32 am

R35 GTR wrote:
not trying to takethis thread off topic but frank you should give me a run from 40, well start from that bridge!!

lol Did you like what you saw zack? lol! sure man anytime, then you'll give me my 60 deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:40 am

abner,abaner!!!!>>> I put 4 cars on that same CTS-v you ran lol. close run by the way you vs the cts nice pull. gotta love kenne bell.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:53 am

Lol Frank with the excuses again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:55 am

SlowTruck wrote:
Lol Frank with the excuses again.

what fucking excuses you fucking stupid? I said the truth of real facts not excuses you moron.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 2nd 2010, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:57 am

The bridge was Franks best friend last night! He pulled me pretty good launching from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:59 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
The bridge was Franks best friend last night! He pulled me pretty good launching from it.

yea that 205LBS passenger helped me big time too + the Interior back on the car gave me some HP too lol. nice run Chris, I would've loved the 60 roll better Wink you owe It to me next runs...
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 12:18 pm

From the outside with the cts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 12:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I love how people make the videos and don't tell the truth about things, I started on 3rd gear 55 roll all motor + I had a 205LBS passenger as well, 03terminator started 2nd gear 55 roll on spray, you can clearly hear me shift to 4th gear the moment 03terminator lets off, I pulled him only running 3rd gear cuz he let off the moment I shifted to 4th gear. lol Abner I love how you immediately hit the brakes the moment you start to get yanked nasty. lol! do you really think you got anything for crusher? lol Good run anyways you goddamn liar. wait for slowsilverGTR video and watch what crusher did on that 40 to 140 vs the GTR. tongue

#1-You started in 3rd gear?
that's not my problem buddy, i started in 3rd gear when i raced Chris gtr also and i'm not making a big deal out of it.
#2- You had a 205lbs passenger? really?
i weight way more than that myself...
#3- i can clear hear you shift into 4th the moment i let off? really? On the vid (if you put your glasses on and hearing aids), you shift into 4th at 0.14 secs and then i shut her down at 0.20 when i hit 145, thats 6 seconds...
#4- Hit the brakes the moment i started to get yanked? nasty? lol!? hmmm i only see one car lead at the end AGAIN 145 my car tops out, i know it sucks cus your "build" world slowest 700rwhp crusher can go higher than that, good for you and
#5- no i don't think i got anything for crusher but damn well gave you a run for your money and then some Laughing
I told you, you where not going to pull trains or buses like you said, maybe 2 frank sized individuals put together lol!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 12:36 pm

frank just man up and say good run, or is it really that hard for you? its perfectly clear that he revved out 4th and didnt let off early when you guys ran. good run guys
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 12:50 pm

kleistang wrote:
From the outside with the cts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks for sharing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 12:58 pm

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

that's not my problem buddy, i started in 3rd gear when i raced Chris gtr also and i'm not making a big deal out of it.
#3- i can clear hear you shift into 4th the moment i let off? really? On the vid (if you put your glasses on and hearing aids), you shift into 4th at 0.14 secs and then i shut her down at 0.20 when i hit 145, thats 6 seconds...
#4- Hit the brakes the moment i started to get yanked? nasty? lol!? hmmm i only see one car lead at the end AGAIN 145 my car tops out, i know it sucks cus your "build" world slowest 700rwhp crusher can go higher than that, good for you and
#5- no i don't think i got anything for crusher but damn well gave you a run for your money and then some Laughing
I told you, you where not going to pull trains or buses like you said, maybe 2 frank sized individuals put together lol!

Damn!! you wrote a whole book!! Laughing

But yea sure I will post my video shortly and you guys will see me hit 140 and his couple trains behind by the time I let off at 140, but thats ok' good runs I didnt say otherwise, its just that my car was on a taller gear than he was when we went at It LMAO!!! Next run we'll start both on the same gear and we'll see what happens. But here abner I found a little something for you on YouTube lol!

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 1:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

But yea sure I will post my video shortly and you guys will see me hit 140 and his couple trains behind by the time I let off at 140, but thats ok' good runs I didnt say otherwise, its just that my car was on a taller gear than he was when we went at It LMAO!!! Next run we'll start both on the same gear and we'll see what happens. But here abner I found a little something for you on YouTube lol!

me la tienes pela con la misma mierda, you hooked on that damn vid Frank, yes your car is faster i'm not saying otherwise...but should be faster.. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 1:32 pm

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

me la tienes pela con la misma mierda, you hooked on that damn vid Frank, yes your car is faster i'm not saying otherwise...but should be faster.. Cool

AM JUST MESSING WITH YOU PARKI...

lol! YOUR MY BOY DAWG!!!
Back to top Go down
E82jxk
E82jxk

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 3:28 pm

good runs, I saw that CTS-V run last night, it moves
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

yea that 205LBS passenger helped me big time too + the Interior back on the car gave me some HP too lol. nice run Chris, I would've loved the 60 roll better Wink you owe It to me next runs...

see what I told you Frank. removing weight from the wrong parts did nothing for you. it helped you when you put it back.

Good runs Abner car is moving good man

Nelson's customers Caddy is moving nice as hell too!

Chris, your Altima needs some work. lol jk bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 5:56 pm

Good runs, my bad for taking pictures instead of videos lmao
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 9:22 pm

03terminator- Are you going out tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v   03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

03 terminator vids vs Chris Gtr, Frank, Cts-v
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next