SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

V6 Chris Bullshit

Go down 
+14
b20vtec king
GT30WRX/BANNED
Lottsa boost
Phantom SRT4
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
bambinov8
JLexus300
hybrid_coupe
pingaloca25
CRUSH
V6Chris
parkiao
racingjason408
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
racingjason408

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-03-08

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 8:44 am

I am posting here since the other thread you started was hijacked. If you recall when I asked you to run at the track your response was " if you line up next to me I will not start. I will just let you run down the track". So why the fuck would I approach you at all. I am not a internet racer. I have thrown away more 8 second timeslips than you have 10 and 11 second timeslips combined. You have no idea who I am!!! As far as your CALLOUT you got it. We will do a 20 mph roll at a location I choose. PM me your number so I can discuss it with you further. For your information I had already made three passes when I left, and was also helping another Shelby driver with his car.
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 9:17 am

1st........
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 9:25 am

At the track. or tonight were racing the car u can come.
954 639 3600
Unless u wanna do the 20roll for money I'm not interested in taking the car to u. wed night we will be there again on real rubber
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:23 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:31 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
hybrid_coupe

hybrid_coupe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-05-05

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:32 pm

racingjason408 wrote:
I am posting here since the other thread you started was hijacked. If you recall when I asked you to run at the track your response was " if you line up next to me I will not start. I will just let you run down the track". So why the fuck would I approach you at all. I am not a internet racer. I have thrown away more 8 second timeslips than you have 10 and 11 second timeslips combined. You have no idea who I am!!! As far as your CALLOUT you got it. We will do a 20 mph roll at a location I choose. PM me your number so I can discuss it with you further. For your information I had already made three passes when I left, and was also helping another Shelby driver with his car.

ooooooofffffffff..... Come out tonight with the car! We will be racing Chris as well....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:35 pm

popcorn i want to see this shit lol!
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:39 pm

Already text Chris. 10 pm meet tonight weather permitting. OHHHHHH SHIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:52 pm

nutswing
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 12:52 pm

Somebody better have TRC or boost films to record this ! ..... Vids pls :)
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 1:23 pm

I believe trc is going. Shelby jus got off the dyno. we mighta already had a whipple laying around, another pail of Q and more pills.. lol
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 2:05 pm

Wow this should be good!
Back to top Go down
hybrid_coupe

hybrid_coupe

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 4:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I believe trc is going. Shelby jus got off the dyno. we mighta already had a whipple laying around, another pail of Q and more pills.. lol

WOW, for someone that is 100% confident about beating some Civic, you have to put the Shelby on the Dyno, up the Nitrous Shot and upgrade the Blower and re-tune on Race Gas.... Jerkit2 Seem worried buddy
Back to top Go down

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 4:38 pm

They didn't swap no blower, his just talking tha mad house of shit trying to intimidate people to back off from racing him so his 3 leftover brain cells in his head make him feel like his god... Whats the differences BTW v6chris and a q-tip? that both end's are bigger than him all together.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 4:47 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Somebody better have TRC or boost films to record this ! ..... Vids pls :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hybrid_coupe

hybrid_coupe

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
They didn't swap no blower, his just talking tha mad house of shit trying to intimidate people to back off from racing him so his 3 leftover brain cells in his head make him feel like his god... Whats the differences BTW v6chris and a q-tip? that both end's are bigger than him all together.

lol!

LOL... violin Im not worried... See you guys out there later...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:44 pm

hybrid_coupe wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

WOW, for someone that is 100% confident about beating some Civic, you have to put the Shelby on the Dyno, up the Nitrous Shot and upgrade the Blower and re-tune on Race Gas.... Jerkit2 Seem worried buddy

lol yeah the civic is getting me worried
lol we didnt touch the car. we took it off the trailer for tonight, and put on a hoosier
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:46 pm

Uhhhhhhh weather sucks here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:48 pm

weather sucks here too...the car has hoosiers on now. waiting on a report from down south. if it rains anymore then it has here the shelby cant roll
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 5:51 pm

Looks like another night Jason.
we have to much rain in pompano and i just got word its raining on the route to the spot.
Back to top Go down
hybrid_coupe

hybrid_coupe

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 6:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Looks like another night Jason.
we have to much rain in pompano and i just got word its raining on the route to the spot.

Dont be making excuses cause its raining up there.... Not 1 drop has hit the ground and i am 1 exit past Okee & Turnpike.... Its clear out West and the clouds are heading East.... Radar shows the clouds moving out by 8:00.... Until then, dont cancel shit.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 6:18 pm

You and Frank must be of the same breed.
Back to top Go down

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 6:20 pm

His just scared or either his poppet told him his not driving the Shelby today... lol!
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 7:07 pm

It's pouring here and I damn sure am not driving it like this. I'll chime in later if it completely clears up. Theres always another day.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2012, 7:11 pm

Been raining for a couple hours here in Davie and the clouds have been moving West not East
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V6 Chris Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: V6 Chris Bullshit   V6 Chris Bullshit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V6 Chris Bullshit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next