SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.

Go down 
+16
2003styellowsrt
srt4
SILVERBEAST
mona_acr
03eatoncobra
mach1chris
CRUSH
sfadchi
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
Jspec Mk4
retardedmunk
kleistang/ BANNED
antoanS4
V6Chris
hwdcharger
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back yes
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 20 ]
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back No
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 5:13 pm

sfadchi wrote:
Let's not get started again Joel.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 10:45 am

first stock 03/04 cobra engine with an eaton superchar into the 9's >> for you supercharger and mustang haters Jerkit

Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 11:27 am

that is moving, now that car does not even make 500rwhp and i believe it weights over 3200 pounds w/o driver. once again ladies, horsepower does not mean shit at the track Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:12 pm

sfadchi wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
We need slowwhiteshelby back on here.. cheers

we need the good challenge>> nono Drama Queens up in here. Evil or Very Mad
good challenge the ex civc would park his old set up but now he to fast for this site he comeing out with 1200hp off bottle BS

Yeah and I'm still waiting for your 900HP Interga you were telling me you were going to build! Jerkit2
ill be ready soon.. i dont got 4g just to drop in my car but i will be ready soon
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 3:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
first stock 03/04 cobra engine with an eaton superchar into the 9's >> for you supercharger and mustang haters Jerkit

thats kinda hard to believe man... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 2:42 pm

believe this then.

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 2:52 pm

POST FUCKEN VIDEO OF YOUR CAR GETTING RAPED OR SOMETHING. IT'S ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSES CAR YOU POST. WHATS UP WITH YOURS?WHAT CAN YOUR DO? ALL I HEAR REVING IS THAT MOUTH lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 2:59 pm

Wait till I turn the boost up, this is what my cars gonna do....

(I wish, but atleast its from my own youtube account? lol)
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 3:28 pm

yea i kant wait 2 turn the boost up to... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 3:47 pm

That neon its parked>>Jerkit that neon would get kill at the track by my cobra all day long...

Joel I see you happy lately bro!! what!!>? you got nitrous too now>? jajaja you gonna blow up the moment that car see's a 100shot of noss and boost together watch...

I am taking my time researching what to buy and to best choose the best possible set up for my car, like I said when I come back out my car will give people long ass term nightmares>> trust me when I say that; >> just to say that money its not an issue and never being, but I can say that right now I got the money to pick the best from the best for my car> Turbos scratch I being thinking about it but I am not sure if I want that kind of nightmare in my way with boost leak, wastegate issues,smoking issues,burning oil issues, fucking up and buying and rebuilding turbos all that shit all the time... I can probably wait sometime and buy the 4.0L supercharger that Whipple its gonna come out with for my car or I can probably buy the crusher kit 3.4L instead ans sell my 2.8L kenne bell.. affraid
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 3:57 pm

That neon has gone faster down the track spinning the entire 1/8 mile shooting sparks out the bottom of the car from the clutch failing, with the boost turned down, than any of your cars have ever gone down the track.... Dont talk out of your ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:18 pm

Bro I ran a 7.01 at 111 mph on the 1/8 on boost only and street tires with my old cobra many many times and nothing broke>> and by the way it made 750RWHP at 28psi none of that 50 psi 40 psi BS Jerkit again>> show me that neon running 9s on the 1/4 mile>> then you can say I am talking shit Phantomy >other wise that neon its parked. Jerkit

Here 11:1 129MPH with 648RWHP street tires second gear launch spinning 4Th gear and granny shifting

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 14th 2010, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
That neon its parked>>Jerkit that neon would get kill at the track by my cobra all day long...

Joel I see you happy lately bro!! what!!>? you got nitrous too now>? jajaja you gonna blow up the moment that car see's a 100shot of noss and boost together watch...

I am taking my time researching what to buy and to best choose the best possible set up for my car, like I said when I come back out my car will give people long ass term nightmares>> trust me when I say that; >> just to say that money its not an issue and never being, but I can say that right now I got the money to pick the best from the best for my car> Turbos scratch I being thinking about it but I am not sure if I want that kind of nightmare in my way with boost leak, wastegate issues,smoking issues,burning oil issues, fucking up and buying and rebuilding turbos all that shit all the time... I can probably wait sometime and buy the 4.0L supercharger that Whipple its gonna come out with for my car or I can probably buy the crusher kit 3.4L instead ans sell my 2.8L kenne bell.. affraid

its only 32psi..lol...but o0o man this guy can beat everybody in the yellow pages...what are you goin to do post videos of other peoples car on the track...to show us that u can beat a neon on the track..loser..lol..but when ever we go back 2 the track..u will be the 1st 2 know...till then gewd luck on ur build
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:32 pm

you can make 800FWHP on that neon and you will not run 9s at the track>> Why>? scratch Oh because how long it take that lil engine to produce torq and power> thats why> specially with a manual speed tranny>> keep running your high 10.7s because you aint going no where with that manual speed 700FWHP+ neon.. when I come back out we can set something up if you like and for money track or street anytime. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:35 pm

50psi? try 26 wen it went down the track and 32 on the dyno (i made an error on the video)... your car has never run 9s, talk about what your car HAS done, not what it WILL do in fairytale land. In real life, the neon HAS gone faster than ALL of your cars, on LESS boost than your cobra, with a whimpy little 148 cubic inch 4 banger....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:43 pm

lol don't get mad with me phantom because you got a slow car>> Jerkit how much money did it take that neon to make 700+FWHP>? it only took me>> A 3k kenne bell supercharger to make 648RWHP 671 Torq at 21psi me tuning it wit a fully stock engine except the supercharger..

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 14th 2010, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:46 pm

Ive gone 6.80s on blower with stock eaton making 460rwhp, convertible cobra that weights 3600 pounds, I dont see any accomplishment going 7.0s with 750rwhp scratch .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:50 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
Ive gone 6.80s on blower with stock eaton making 460rwhp, convertible cobra that weights 3600 pounds, I dont see any accomplishment going 7.0s with 750rwhp scratch .

that's called no traction 6speed stock Rear end and street tires launching it at 2k>> if you and me went in the streets and do a lil 40 roll then you would clearly see the difference BTW 460RWHP and 750RWHP.. I proved it to a 800 AWDHP Porsche 997 that I raced in Mexico sometime back..

But no dough that V-8s rules imports and lil 4-cly turbo cars all day long.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:58 pm

Nobody is mad at u lol, your just making yourself look foolish talking shit about a car that is faster than yours, then claiming its cuz its on 50psi, wen its on less boost than your car lol... Yea I have a slow car, im a teenager that works at a grocery store part time and goes to college full time sorry I dont have all the money to put into my car like you do. but since u like to talk about what your car could do instead of what it does do, however much money u spend on that cobra to make it fast, i could put half that much into my neon and park your ass. If u dont believe me, sponsor me for 3k and find out lol! ...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:07 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

This shit makes no sense to me, thats a 290hp difference from Frank's car and a better time!.... shurg
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:11 pm

Automatic FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:11 pm

ok now that neon its faster than my car because it went not even half a second faster then me at the track>> I would've parked that neon if I raced him in the streets 40 to 140>> remember 11.1 at 129MPH no nitrous>> I had 100 shot I couldn't use that day at the track because I couldnt hook on boost only and street tires and having to launch my car on 2nd gear.. and that neon would eat me at life you assume> scratch jajaja I guess you don't believe in numbers and true facts phantom> it looks to me like you are the one making yourself look bad in here buy assuming that neon would beat my car on the streets 40 roll or on the track with my full slicks.. Jerkit but you know what phantom I giving him credit he did go faster than I did, but that does not means that his car can beat mines with slicks or on a 40 to 140 roll... just do the math>> yourself.

I never seem a fast high HP neon beating a fast equal HP mustang anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:19 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

This shit makes no sense to me, thats a 290hp difference from Frank's car and a better time!.... shurg

that's called no traction 6speed stock Rear end and street tires launching it at 2k VS Atomatic solid rear end full slicks and 6,500-7,000RPM Launch. I Hope it makes sence now why he got a better time than I did> scratch
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

first u said u would park him at the track, I proved he would park you at the track, and now u say 40-140 u will park him lol... u had 100shot of nitrous and he had over 100whp left in boost since it was turned down.... in your world the neon is a mid-high 9 second car, in the real world however its a 10.6 car since that is what it has actually done, just like your cobra is a low 11 second car since that is what it has done... The only reason I would look foolish is because im actually wasting my time proving you wrong each time u change ur story/excuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:35 pm

For now I have come to a conclusion and ruled that neon parked till he proves that he can park me when I come back out. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next