SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.

Go down 
+16
2003styellowsrt
srt4
SILVERBEAST
mona_acr
03eatoncobra
mach1chris
CRUSH
sfadchi
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
Jspec Mk4
retardedmunk
kleistang/ BANNED
antoanS4
V6Chris
hwdcharger
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back yes
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap83%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 20 ]
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back No
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:37 pm

For now, everyone on this website comes to the conclusion that your cobra is parked, untill u can prove u can park someone wen u come back out...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:39 pm

And he hasnt said anything negative about your car, or even mentioned your name/car so theres no reason for you to talk down on his car. For no reason u decided to say that the neon is parked and your cobra would park it at the track, and i simply said your wrong, the neon has proven to be faster than all of your cars at the track. which is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:46 pm

you are right about that phantom its parked but in my garage>> but your neon its getting fix to be thrown in the junkyard where it belongs.. Jerkit jajajaja

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:49 pm

My neon has never been broke lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 5:57 pm

I had over 5 srt-4s and i have never had the thought of keeping one for myself and why>> because they are extremely slow and dyno queens>> they require to much of high rolls to be able to win a race!!>> of curse against a heavier car based on on power to weight ratio facts>> that's why i don't even bother in kepping one for my self.. right now I have another srt-4 for sale with over 550FWHP for sale>> I only make $$$ of them>> neons srt-4s are not true street racing winners but drama tire spinning queens that's all.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 6:05 pm

So does talking down on everyone elses stuff make u feel better about yourself or something? Trust me id love to have a Cobra, the owner of the 700+whp SRT4 would also love to have a Cobra... I dont drive a neon because I like it, I drive it because its what I can afford. And with less than 3k into my piece of shit neon I was able to pull C6 Z06s, modded Cobras, modded GT500s, Gallardo, 600s, and tons of other stuff that ran pretty good... Even though my car might not be the nicest, fastest, or best car, Im proud of what I was able to do with it with my own money that I saved up since I was 14 working as a bag boy. By the age of 18 I bought and built a pretty decent car in my eyes. Id still take a stock Cobra over it anyday though, cuz my true passion is for RWD V8s. But untill im out of college, I'll work with what I can... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 6:20 pm

ok I give u credit on what you have accomplished and the way you done it,, but I also started the way you started in life and now I know how to give credit where is due... you have to understand that neons are not faster than mustangs and I don't think they will be anytime soon; also I knew u were gonna come up with that lil story of pulling johns c6zo6 lets get the points where they really go> you pulled johns c6z06 because his lack of driving because when you and me raced I was stock too and I pulled you two cars in front of everyone in okee twice, so why didn't you pull me>? scratch whats gonna be the excuse>?

But one thing!!! your car runs nice, but it will never beat mines>> not because money but because thats the real truth of performance,displacement and today's technology>> when you get to make 800hp I'll be making 1,200hp>> and why because bigger displacement and the ability of my bigger engine to spull bigger turbos or to move bigger blowers or to take a bigger nitrous shot>> thats all.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 6:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok I give u credit on what you have accomplished and the way you done it,, but I also started the way you started in life and now I know how to give credit where is due... you have to understand that neons are not faster than mustangs and I don't think they will be anytime soon; also I knew u were gonna come up with that lil story of pulling johns c6zo6 lets get the points where they really go> you pulled johns c6z06 because his lack of driving because when you and me raced I was stock too and I pulled you two cars in front of everyone in okee twice, so why didn't you pull me>? scratch whats gonna be the excuse>?

But one thing!!! your car runs nice, but it will never beat mines>> not because money but because thats the real truth of performance,displacement and today's technology>> when you get to make 800hp I'll be making 1,200hp>> and why because bigger displacement and the ability of my bigger engine to spull bigger turbos or to move bigger blowers or to take a bigger nitrous shot>> thats all.
you are parked
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 6:43 pm

parkio 1200HP cobra in your dreams.

parkiao
parkiao
affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 6:55 pm

Fernadito shut up punk... you being parked since the day you were born Jerkit remember you where put in that number 5 spot and its being a hole year since you being on it>> and not because you have won any races> but because in fact you have won none... Fernadito you have no fast car all you got its a shopping car with mickeys and a bag full of excuses>> I called you out 40 to 140 and your fast rocket wanna be didn't wanna race my lil snake> so whats up with that>>.. Fernandito go cry to your mama and don't get me started in here because I will come up with the biggest stupidity you have ever heard about your car. let me know I am ready right now>
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:11 pm

tell you wat frank next week ill be at the spot wit my new car 40-wat ever u want for wat ever mony u want ??????
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:13 pm

ill even give a dig track or street for some good mony
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:16 pm

lol@ srt4's being dyno queens....
380whp srt4 pulled a stock 430+whp vette...
vette has better gearing and more power....pretty much same weight
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol@ srt4's being dyno queens....
380whp srt4 pulled a stock 430+whp vette...
vette has better gearing and more power....pretty much same weight

theres no point to try to reasoning wit him ,frank knows everything Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:19 pm

Here we go another SRToaster with turbo>> Jerkit jajajajja you know my car its down Felipe So dont be trying me>> my motor its being taken apart and it should all be ready sometime next month..

I'll call you out when I am ready >>any roll you want any money you want >no problem. No 4 cylinder neon gonna beat my car>> I'll burn if that ever happens.

the neon won vs the vette cuz the lack of driving of jhones thats why>> he didnt beat me and why and I was stock too.. Jerkit2

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 14th 2010, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here we another SRToaster with turbo>> Jerkit jajajajja you know my car its down Felipe So dont be trying me>> my motor its being taken apart and it should all ready sometime next month..

I'll call you out when I am ready >>any roll you want any money you want >no problem. No 4 cylinder neon gonna beat my car>> I'll burn if that ever happens.
thats fine ima be ready as of next thursday let me know
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:28 pm

Fuckin WEC match up in here.
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:31 pm

Otis, you available to run tonight?

- Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:37 pm

vette wrote:
Fuckin WEC match up in here.

thats what happens when you drive a neon>> shit talking starts..

lol!
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:49 pm

ill set that red tank up with a neon u need tripple the power jus to make up for that paper weight n my toaster is still running all day everyday n keeps runing car after car after car, n its not only one out ther doing work either,so wats with all the hatred towards the bubbles all the time? n how many terminators are ther on the list again or even close to being on it ? scratch ther thats what u like sht talking mabey cuz its about all u can do with a mustang
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 8:07 pm

i have something in the works for u n ur 6000lb monster it weighs half as much of a srt but still powered by the 2.4liter motor on top of that its rear wheel u kno what that is? its somethin ppl like u should worry about becouse its a car that will rape ur dig, ur rol, n will still bust on u parked next to it...wow another big blockv8 making power n noise shits played out man n nothing new nice job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 8:16 pm

Bro I don't drive other peoples cars ,>>So with that being said Drive your own shit if you want a piece of my 6,000LBS monster like you call it >> let me know you will be the first one ama park when I come back out>> and by the way my cobras they have never lost to a neon nothing the less will not lose to yours neither<< jajaja my car eats neon for brakefast everyday brotha... Jerkit

Neons are nothing but bathtubs with wheels and a dodge emblem on it...
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 8:24 pm

does it not bother u that nething making within a 150hp WHEEL less than ur car, mabey more, will walk on u ? crank the boost, up the shot u still gota push that heavy heffer n need more power than ne1 else jus to make it move,i want u to come out n jus get walked on by a hatch or lil coupe making way less then u till then ima keep racing my bath tub n stay cleanin up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 8:32 pm

when I come out bring me a 600hp hatch 40 to 140 that way I can prove to the world that no 600-700hp 4-cylinder car is gonna pull my cobra 40 to 140... come to me when you c me out there and make sure you bring your blue bikini with wheels>> ama give ya the hit and a car head start to make it fair.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 8:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
when I come out bring me a 600hp hatch 40 to 140 that way I can prove to the world that no 600-700hp 4-cylinder car is gonna pull my cobra 40 to 140... come to me when you c me out there and make sure you bring your blue bikini with wheels>> ama give ya the hit and a car head start to make it fair.
lol run hpc honda when ur ready frank and i think he olny dose 60+rolls but if ur 100% that ur going to walk it... so set it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next