SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.

Go down 
+16
2003styellowsrt
srt4
SILVERBEAST
mona_acr
03eatoncobra
mach1chris
CRUSH
sfadchi
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
Jspec Mk4
retardedmunk
kleistang/ BANNED
antoanS4
V6Chris
hwdcharger
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back yes
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap83%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 20 ]
Bring SlowWhiteShelby Back No
SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 8:58 pm

yea frank ill bring the gas so u can burn ur shit when its all over lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 9:55 pm

Trust me that wont change the fact that you drive a no fast car> papa. I am out.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 9:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Trust me that wont change the fact that you drive a no fast car> papa. I am out.
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn set it up when ur ready frank
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 10:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok I give u credit on what you have accomplished and the way you done it,, but I also started the way you started in life and now I know how to give credit where is due... you have to understand that neons are not faster than mustangs and I don't think they will be anytime soon; also I knew u were gonna come up with that lil story of pulling johns c6zo6 lets get the points where they really go> you pulled johns c6z06 because his lack of driving because when you and me raced I was stock too and I pulled you two cars in front of everyone in okee twice, so why didn't you pull me>? scratch whats gonna be the excuse>?

But one thing!!! your car runs nice, but it will never beat mines>> not because money but because thats the real truth of performance,displacement and today's technology>> when you get to make 800hp I'll be making 1,200hp>> and why because bigger displacement and the ability of my bigger engine to spull bigger turbos or to move bigger blowers or to take a bigger nitrous shot>> thats all.

lol I pulled quite a few Z06s Frank, and are u seriously gonna sit here and say u pulled me? mona acr was in my car, I lined up with you 3 times, and u went each time before i even honked once, I figured since ur in the same crew and shit, u wouldnt be a prick so i chased without even breakboosting, u getting a huge jump, by the time i even hit boost since u wouldnt let me breakboost, u would just go without beeps, wen i hit boost u would b 2 cars out and i let off each time not even going through 1 gear, so u can call those races if u want lol... then the 3rd time instead of doing what u did to me and just take off with no beeps I gave u 3 fast honks and YANKED THE FUCK out of your big bad z06 (although I personally wouldnt consider that a race either), again mona acr was in the car. We pulled over, and you said u didnt jump u heard my turbo spool blah blah blah, thats called breakboosting learn your shit. I told you I WILL GIVE YOU THE JUMP, just let me breakboost and wait for the 3rd honk like your suposed to. You wanted no part of it... so if u wanna say oh a chase is a race, thats fine you beat me lol.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 10:27 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok I give u credit on what you have accomplished and the way you done it,, but I also started the way you started in life and now I know how to give credit where is due... you have to understand that neons are not faster than mustangs and I don't think they will be anytime soon; also I knew u were gonna come up with that lil story of pulling johns c6zo6 lets get the points where they really go> you pulled johns c6z06 because his lack of driving because when you and me raced I was stock too and I pulled you two cars in front of everyone in okee twice, so why didn't you pull me>? scratch whats gonna be the excuse>?

But one thing!!! your car runs nice, but it will never beat mines>> not because money but because thats the real truth of performance,displacement and today's technology>> when you get to make 800hp I'll be making 1,200hp>> and why because bigger displacement and the ability of my bigger engine to spull bigger turbos or to move bigger blowers or to take a bigger nitrous shot>> thats all.

lol I pulled quite a few Z06s Frank, and are u seriously gonna sit here and say u pulled me? mona acr was in my car, I lined up with you 3 times, and u went each time before i even honked once, I figured since ur in the same crew and shit, u wouldnt be a prick so i chased without even breakboosting, u getting a huge jump, by the time i even hit boost since u wouldnt let me breakboost, u would just go without beeps, wen i hit boost u would b 2 cars out and i let off each time not even going through 1 gear, so u can call those races if u want lol... then the 3rd time instead of doing what u did to me and just take off with no beeps I gave u 3 fast honks and YANKED THE FUCK out of your big bad z06 (although I personally wouldnt consider that a race either), again mona acr was in the car. We pulled over, and you said u didnt jump u heard my turbo spool blah blah blah, thats called breakboosting learn your shit. I told you I WILL GIVE YOU THE JUMP, just let me breakboost and wait for the 3rd honk like your suposed to. You wanted no part of it... so if u wanna say oh a chase is a race, thats fine you beat me lol.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 10:40 pm

Im done with this though its a waste of time lol. You know im kool with u Frank, I have nothing against you, but you spread a lot of bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 10:44 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

man you are a unique dreamer!!! I pulled u three times u never cut up to me not even near...

I pulled JPs evo twice him pump gas then race gas his was making 500+HP and me fully stock

I pulled Carlitos evo 500+HP also twice again fully stock...

So how in the fuck your lil 380HP neon was going to pull me I' am just wondering Phantom scratch pls explain>> that its a lame excuse of the brake boost and the honking you were honking not me> I stop the honks even before I bought that c6z06 Evil or Very Mad I let everyone honk now for that same reason so people don't say I jumped... Jerkit So you pull c6 z06 phantom > that means you can pull my cobra too>> let me know when you see my car at the spot I'll give you the sorry Marty hit and the jump so that way you have no excuse for when I rape that lil neon of yours...
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:05 pm

im saving every post for after our race Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:08 pm

Trust me Felipe you will get parked by 3650LBS cobra... and if you are so fast now why don't race Joelsz51>? he pulled about 1 or 2 cars on me to 145 me with blown up head gasket>> give him a try then come see me..
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:12 pm

i said the car was going to be out in a week...plus joel is cool its u that talks...
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:13 pm

and it wasnt 1or 2 cars i saw the vid.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:22 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
i said the car was going to be out in a week...plus joel is cool its u that talks...
its does change the fact that you will get parked regardless if I talk or no..

and yes it was two car when I let off he kept going to 180MPH to prove him self a point that he beat a 3650LBS car with a blown up head gasket making 600 probably less at that moment and he was making 653 with 500LBS less than my car weights.. so whats your point Felipe>? I am sure he will pull that lil neon of yours not 2 cars but 10 cars>> you wanna bet money on that>?
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
its does change the fact that you will get parked regardless if I talk or no..

and yes it was two car when I let off he kept going to 180MPH to prove him self a point that he beat a 3650LBS car with a blown up head gasket making 600 probably less at that moment and he was making 653 with 500LBS less than my car weights.. so whats your point Felipe>? I am sure he will pull that lil neon of yours not 2 cars but 10 cars>> you wanna bet money on that>?

i wasnt trying to make a point,it just wat i saw,if joel does pull me ill shake his hand and tell him good race w/o excuses like u ,n save ur mony so i can take from u wen we race ....
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
you can make 800FWHP on that neon and you will not run 9s at the track>> Why>? scratch Oh because how long it take that lil engine to produce torq and power> thats why> specially with a manual speed tranny>> keep running your high 10.7s because you aint going no where with that manual speed 700FWHP+ neon.. when I come back out we can set something up if you like and for money track or street anytime. Jerkit

ok...we kan do street...but no money..i do it for fun...but hey let me get the jump (for we kan start at the same time)...lol...jokin...but you gotta do a 60 to 170 after the 40 to 140...and hey if this cobra set-up dosnt work...you can always put a 2jswap in it... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 12:24 pm

mona_acr wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
you can make 800FWHP on that neon and you will not run 9s at the track>> Why>? scratch Oh because how long it take that lil engine to produce torq and power> thats why> specially with a manual speed tranny>> keep running your high 10.7s because you aint going no where with that manual speed 700FWHP+ neon.. when I come back out we can set something up if you like and for money track or street anytime. Jerkit

ok...we kan do street...but no money..i do it for fun...but hey let me get the jump (for we kan start at the same time)...lol...jokin...but you gotta do a 60 to 170 after the 40 to 140...and hey if this cobra set-up dosnt work...you can always put a 2jswap in it... lol!
he has a 2jz big turbo .fully built makeing 500hp low boost , afro
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 1:39 pm

gsr interga wrote:
mona_acr wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

he has a 2jz big turbo .fully built makeing 500hp low boost , afro

yea i kno...u kant miss that car..lol...and 500hp on low boost..is not hard 2 do anymore...we did mid 5's on 18pounds....but hey if u dont sell the supra i wont mind runnin it...but go0d luck on the sell...clean car bro
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 4:43 pm

crusher when you are done with your cobra bring it to the track with full slicks, nitrous, solid axle, turbos and supercharger lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 6:11 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
crusher when you are done with your cobra bring it to the track with full slicks, nitrous, solid axle, AUTO TRANNY, turbos and supercharger lol!
shhhhhh,
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 6:17 pm

auto tranny too!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 6:50 pm

Sure I will race you Felipe>> your lil neon aint going no where!! Jerkit I thought I had a big mouth but you broke my record buy just thinking you're gonna pull my cobra with that lil neon of yours>>> Fernandito his being working on his shopping car for the past 3 years and cant even pull an 85 year old granny on a bicycle Jerkit and keep in mind your car does not weight no 2,900 with you in it>> most likely the same as my cobra will be with the new K-member and suspension set up I bought>> So Felipe Get of that hight bench where you are sitting on and stop that heavy bench pressing of yours>> your lil neon will not pull my cobra not in athousand years

And Guys for sure I will bring something fast real soon>> I need a 8.8 solid rear end with 373's 2001 GT and up>> who has one around here for sale>>??

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:02 pm

take a look on what e85 does on a cobra motor annnnnd $2 a gallon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:43 pm

god damn these are Really good numbers I might probably go E85 since I bought 80LBS injectors too..and not to say That I made up my mind already>> I am going Whipple 3.4L crusher kit with ported heads long tubes 26 psi to start and 150shot just to pet my engine a lil be, then ama hit that shit with 250shot... + I will take my car to SCT in Orlando to have it tuned by the pros since I am spending so much money on my car this time...

Fuck neons-vettes and 2jzs Jerkit cheers Ford is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sure I will race you Felipe>> your lil neon aint going no where!! Jerkit I thought I had a big mouth but you broke my record buy just thinking you're gonna pull my cobra with that lil neon of yours>>> Fernandito his being working on his shopping car for the past 3 years and cant even pull an 85 year old granny on a bicycle Jerkit and keep in mind your car does not weight no 2,900 with you in it>> most likely the same as my cobra will be with the new K-member and suspension set up I bought>> So Felipe Get of that hight bench where you are sitting on and stop that heavy bench pressing of yours>> your lil neon will not pull my cobra not in athousand years

And Guys for sure I will bring something fast real soon>> I need a 8.8 solid rear end with 373's 2001 GT and up>> who has one around here for sale>>??

Jerkit
you kno frank ur a joke!!!u if i were u i wouldnt talk bout fernandito if u dont rember u denied his 60roll you denied his 50roll ,u said u wanted a 40 70 90roll
and wen u came out u denied both the 70n 90 roll,im leaving sunday on vacation but my friend will be driving my car and since u say im bench racing ,my friend will be out sunday wit my car waiting and wit the mony lmk my tires got here today ill post pics 2mm
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:49 pm

btw fernandito is finshing his new set up ,lmk wats up (no more 23psi)
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
god damn these are Really good numbers I might probably go E85 since I bought 80LBS injectors too..and not to say That I made up my mind already>> I am going Whipple 3.4L crusher kit with ported heads long tubes 26 psi to start and 150shot just to pet my engine a lil be, then ama hit that shit with 250shot... + I will take my car to SCT in Orlando to have it tuned by the pros since I am spending so much money on my car this time...

Fuck neons-vettes and 2jzs
Jerkit cheers Ford is the way to go.

Frank, whats your purpose on saying this to people who own these cars?... Im starting to really think you like all the drama!... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.   SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby Shit Talking Needed On The WebSite.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next