SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!

Go down 
+6
kachup
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
djdgk
vette
cardelino18
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cardelino18
cardelino18

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-17

LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 6:13 pm

ok guys so me and the cobalt community are planning a trip on October 22-24th to the famous Tail of the Dragon... last year they had over 100 cars that came from NY,FL,SC,NC, even from Cali... im trying to get as many people as possible to do this trip to represent South Florida! its from friday to sunday and it should be like a ~13 hours drive, total of miles is 837 miles from sunoco!... long BUT FUN!!!

are you guys down for it?!?!?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
cardelino18
cardelino18

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 6:32 pm

yes may be so??
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 7:15 pm

I can't speak for everyone, but.. you know.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 7:20 pm

13hrs with a bunch of riced out cobalts...idk.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 8:26 pm

anyway on more interesting news, I just bought my new Black Edition Precision Turbo.
pics inside---->
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 8:34 pm

V6Chris wrote:
anyway on more interesting news, I just bought my new Black Edition Precision Turbo.
pics inside---->

Real niggaz do Real things
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:22 pm

yea ill go if i could take my neighbor prius Jerkit
Back to top Go down
cardelino18
cardelino18

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:24 pm

LMAO!!!! MOST of the cobalts that are going can rape your car.... including mine... believe me there are some SERIOUS cobalts...lol j/k but they are not rice at all Wink plus not only cobalts are going... there are nismo z going srt-8, stis', etc etc... its just to have fun and enjoy some NICE roads
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:31 pm

I just got back from up there on the bike not too long ago and it was some viper meet that weekend, dont see it being too much fun in a car though
Back to top Go down
cardelino18
cardelino18

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:40 am

IDK we are going in a big group... it would be nice to make it bigger...
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 5:56 am

Actually I was jk about my previous comment. Honestly I think it would be really fun. But I drive v8's and both have upgraded fuel injectors. So I'm fucked if I go lol. And chris, nice! I just ordered one for the camry lmfao
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 10:10 am

djdgk wrote:
Actually I was jk about my previous comment. Honestly I think it would be really fun. But I drive v8's and both have upgraded fuel injectors. So I'm fucked if I go lol. And chris, nice! I just ordered one for the camry lmfao
i been there a couple of times in my bike and is realy fun. i dont know if in the car will be the same...
Back to top Go down
cardelino18
cardelino18

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 1:16 pm

djdgk wrote:

lol that sucks...

i was just throwing it out there... if anyone would like to come PM me!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 1:29 pm

RAW wrote:
djdgk wrote:
i been there a couple of times in my bike and is realy fun. i dont know if in the car will be the same...

may I borrow your bike cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 1:56 pm

cardelino18 wrote:
ok guys so me and the cobalt community are planning a trip on October 22-24th to the famous Tail of the Dragon... last year they had over 100 cars that came from NY,FL,SC,NC, even from Cali... im trying to get as many people as possible to do this trip to represent South Florida! its from friday to sunday and it should be like a ~13 hours drive, total of miles is 837 miles from sunoco!... long BUT FUN!!!

are you guys down for it?!?!?!

Jerkit

Im gonna have to pass on this one, "837 miles/13hrs" of driving is way too far...
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:46 pm

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!   LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK!!!! LETS DO A TRIP!!!
Page 1 of 1