SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

>>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 11:22 am

1/4 Mile Test & Tune
x All repeats
Just this repeat

1/4 Mile Test n Tune
Gates Open 6pm- 11pm
Test n Tune entry $25.00
Spectator or Crew $10.00
Children 12 & under free

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 12th 2010, 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 11:26 am

*MONA ACR BRING YOUR RED NEON, I NEED TO DIAL IN MY CAR... Very Happy

*CHRIS LETS DO THIS; LETS DIG AT TRACK SO I CAN RAPE THAT THING AGAIN LOL jk

*CHANCLETICAS, LETS RUN THAT 997 AT THE TRACK, LETS SEE WHAT ITS GOT TO OFFER IN THE 1/4 MILE SINCE WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT RUNS AT THE 1/8TH.

WHO ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN>?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 12:14 pm

Jerkit2 Scared to dig on the street frank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 12:20 pm

lets dig at the track, and lets see what happens> are you gonna make It or not?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 1:02 pm

I'm not sure if I'll make it, I'm going to try.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 3:36 pm

Not going to make it tomorrow, but I'm going next Wednesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 4:00 pm

well I cant make it next week... But I'll see what I can do!!

chris I need a Reichard Racing 3.5 aluminum pulley for my blower,,, the whipple pulley its not gripping to good, Am losing some power when i first punch the gas pedal on take off.

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 4:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

chris I need a Reichard Racing 3.5 aluminum pulley for my blower,,, the whipple pulley its not gripping to good, Am losing some power when i first punch the gas pedal on take off.

Call your boys over there at RPM Outlet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 6:20 pm

Oh shit look at what turns around after the two cars made a pass on a street racing race up north.. lol!

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 8:24 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh shit look at what turns around after the two cars made a pass on a street racing race up north.. lol!

lol thats funny. that cop trying to catch them rockets affraid lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 6:06 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Call your boys over there at RPM Outlet!

affraid
RPM OUTLET!!!!! Frank RPM outlet is the fail of all fails man
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>PBIR TOMORROW AUGUST THE 13TH !!! TEST AND TUNE NIGHT 1/4-MILE RUN<<<<<<<<<<
Page 1 of 1