SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night

Go down 
+19
CRUSH
LthlGT500
MRxSLAYx
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
miamimagic
victory2k8z
HPCole
infamous-speed
Skydrol13
3Fingas
2Face
Stockness
MrEJay-1
DJNMS3
Phantom SRT4
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night Empty
PostSubject: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 4:08 pm

Since you love to call me Out on The Streets for your own advantage, Now I am calling you out at the track for my own advantage Now. How about that now buddy? Laughing

And Don't make any excuses up!! you got an AWD High powered car, that you call It (SUPER CAR) winning a bunch of races, roll and dig, So beat me at the track where the true fast cars belong.. jajajajaja. bukkae

1/4 Mile Test & Tune
x All repeats
Just this repeat
All repeats
Just this repeat
Preserve formatting in description (only supported in some calendar applications)

1/4 Mile Test n Tune
Gates Open 6pm- 11pm
Test n Tune entry $25.00
Spectator or Crew $10.00
Children 12 & under free!

Back

PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Phone: 561.622.1400
Fax: 561.626.2053 (Formerly Moroso Motorsports Park)
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 4:56 pm

Don't know if I can do it Friday, but if I can I will!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:15 pm

you better make It Chris or I wont make It to that street dig neither... lol!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:16 pm

might try to make it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:28 pm

Tony did you finish your car already>? what do you think its trapping in the quarter Mile ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:33 pm

These Little Engines are a true nightmare for some people I know Around Here>>jajajajjajaja Laughing 4.6L 8.5:1 Compression ratio.. Isn't that little engine so special people>? cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I recommend two of these A day for the Chevy Owners lol! I know infact one of you Is kind suicidal At this point for something that happened saturday night more than 4 times..lol So am just looking Out for you Brother. Jerkit lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 31st 2010, 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:35 pm

my genesis is still not done but the bmw should be back in action by friday /sat
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 7:31 pm

Ill be there this Friday also.
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 10:54 pm

I will be there this friday running as well!!
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:35 am

i might go aswell i want to see how my car is running on spray.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:54 pm

Looks like I'm going to be there tonight! I hope your ready Frank!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:59 pm

might not be anyone going due to the weather.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 1:19 pm

It's completely dry at the track, and the forecast says it's going to stay that way!
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 1:52 pm

I am there if the weather permits....
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 4:00 pm

frank makes more new threads than what he actually races...

atelast frank is the fastest at something... making threads and posting...

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 4:18 pm

Raining now but should be done in an hour, PBIR said it will be open tonight!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 4:53 pm

All cleared up I'm heading to the track!
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 7:22 pm

Hey crush'd cobra. Dont break that turd at the track. You and I still have business.

and it aint no roll neither..LOL
Back to top Go down
Skydrol13
Skydrol13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 10:11 pm

lulz the gtr just won
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 11:08 pm

LMao! Chris just beat FRank?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 11:19 pm

I think beat would be an understatement, wait for the video!
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:32 am

My bad for the hex. Suspect
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:03 am

damn frank! wtf 700hp for what?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:22 am

Here's the video, it's going to take a while to process so you can keep checking back if you'd like!

Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:26 am

I really cannot wait to see this lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next