SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night

Go down 
+19
CRUSH
LthlGT500
MRxSLAYx
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
miamimagic
victory2k8z
HPCole
infamous-speed
Skydrol13
3Fingas
2Face
Stockness
MrEJay-1
DJNMS3
Phantom SRT4
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:10 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Heres another view someone got of Frank Vs Chris, and Franks 2nd run...

WOW! 116mph trap WTF! that car should be in the 130's
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:28 pm

[QUOTE=brian;109657]that cobra is slow as shit. My buddy's 700hp cobra goes bottom 10's with radials and teh 2.3 whipple, that guy had the 3.4.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=brian;109660]THIS is how you drive a 10 second cobra! I thought he went bottom 10's on radials but i cant find the vid. This is on slicks. Next time we go out were going 9's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

damn frank, step up son!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:46 pm

frank here's another one for u...a buddy of mine has a friend with a cobra that makes even less power

stick to the street, u have a better chance... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:49 pm

Turbo + Automatic = Win
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 4:22 pm

miamimagic wrote:
frank here's another one for u...a buddy of mine has a friend with a cobra that makes even less power

stick to the street, u have a better chance... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is this the one that raced carlito that night, you should have him come out one night

auto+turbo, skinnies and MT in rear?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 4:30 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:22 pm

ITS NOT THE FUEL ITS YOUR CAR THATS PARKED FRANK YOUR MOUTH IS THE ONLY THING FAST YOU HAVE AND THATS FAST TO TELL LIES YOU LET OFF AT 130 AND YOU GOT ATE UP STOP LYING BRO ITS COOL YOU LOST TO A STOCK 130 TRAP SPEED CAR Jerkit ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS CAN THAT ABORTION BEAT MY VETTE PUT A PASSENGER SEAT IN THAT POS AND WE WILL PUT PASSENGERS AND VIDEO CAMERAS OR GPS IN THE CAR ILL RUN YOU FOR THE SPOT OH YEAH SINCE YOU NEVER SPRAYED ME AND IN YOUR FANTASY LAND YOU BEAT ME ON BLOWER LETS GO BLOWER TO BLOWER ILL YANK THAT SHIT NIGGA DONT TALK SHIT AND PROVE IT VIDEO CAMERAS AND GPS OR JUST SAY THE TRUTH YOU LOST Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:00 pm

Joel>> Last night my car ran like shit and one of the three fuel pumps gave up, The fuel pressure was dropping down like bitch when a hit 5k,So Shhhhhhhhh please< I am not the one who got pulled back to back 5 times in roll In front of 200 people that Saturday night Jerkit>>>> You did!!!! by the same parked ass mustang cobra you see on that video. Evil or Very Mad what a sore loser ladies and gentleman's this guys is.

Shit man I can't Believe you Joel, that after my car pulled you somany times back to back You would come in here and Talk all that shit about my car. Bro Stop all that BS already, cuz next time we race you will get pulled nastier; and you will look like a complete idiot In here for no reason atoll, all of that cuz you just dont want admit defeat and show respect to the faster car.Evil or Very Mad

Here 11.3s at 129+MPH second gear launch spinning even 4th gear. Kenne Bell 2.8L 648RWHP 641TORQ Dynojet>> stock motor. wow I cant imagine what happened last night with my 700+RWHP and 700+TORQ, scratch shit I think thats why we can all see some smoke and hear a loud back fire on that video from last night, scratch shit> Some fuel issue maybe>? Hater. Your shit its parked Joel, You not getting a 60 to 160 ever again from my car///Here ITs what you'll get 50 to 150 and bring all the methanol and boost you want next week, cuz my car will disappear before your eyes once again when I hit the pedal to the metal Next to your Glued Parked Vette.

Good luck with your 685RWHP and 550TORQ Dynojet Queen Vette. you almost got pulled by bolt ons c6z06. that really shows how parked your car is Joel, Again Brother' Frustration Is Eminent" Zoloft Highly recommended For you Joel two pills a day before breakfast. Take It easy man, Don't kill Yourself Now. Jerkit

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 4th 2010, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:08 pm

pretty sure you can see/hear 3 shifts...just sayin
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:11 pm

sad you could not go 10s, maybe next time scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:13 pm

[quote="b18chatch06"]pretty sure you can see/hear 3 shifts...just sayin[/quote]

1,000+

Thank you jesse... I gess Your one of the few in here that has a Brain. cheers
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:14 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:

+1 On my race he let off at the 1000' mark! That will happen when someone is ahead of Frank, he likes letting off early if ahead or if behind! Maybe he thought my tail lights were stop lights? scratch On the 11.81 pass he didn't let off. There's gotta be something wrong with the car, but in all actualalty the car only needs 2 fuel pumps not 3. I used 3 with my Shelby only because it was on E85 which needs 30% more fuel and I was making damn near 1000WHP not 700.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:15 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
sad you could not go 10s, maybe next time scratch

I am coming back to the track Int two weeks when I get my new Fuel pump setup Installed. cheers I promise you I will run 10's next Time Around If I dont brake an axle taking of the line.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 4th 2010, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:19 pm

yeah nice race they are laughing there ass off about the upgraded 350z gtr is the car to beat comment Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:23 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

+1 On my race he let off at the 1000' mark! That will happen when someone is ahead of Frank, he likes letting off early if ahead or if behind! Maybe he thought my tail lights were stop lights? scratch On the 11.81 pass he didn't let off. There's gotta be something wrong with the car, but in all actualalty the car only needs 2 fuel pumps not 3. I used 3 with my Shelby only because it was on E85 which needs 30% more fuel and I was making damn near 1000WHP not 700.

Whatever you say chris> Thats Why (IIIIIII Am the one who let off at 130MPH )when I gave you 2+ cars head start and the hit 40 to 140 Right>? Then I let off again when I yanked the living shit out your heart In the second run as well 40 to 140 right>? or you just forgot about that Chris>? Oh!! I forgot that I suffer of short term memory syndrome Right Chris>? lol; But yea there Is a fuel pressure problem with the car chris!!! It'll be fixed by next week>> Money Is In the bank For It, ready to pay and overnight the parts Tuesday morning
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 3:00 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol just got back finally, waited 5-6 hours for a flatbed for my buddys GSX, snapped 1 front axel and 1 rear axel and blew a diff... (cough cough abner, towtruck thief cough cough) lol!

Cant wait to see the video with Audio! lol

Goodshit Chris 10s with a BARELY bolt on car
yeah i pulled a gun out and told the towing guy to take us first lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 7:43 am

PARKED ASS FRANK FULL OF BULLSHIT lol! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CHRIS YOU WILL NEVER WIN WITH FRANK lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 7:47 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
PARKED ASS FRANK FULL OF BULLSHIT lol! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CHRIS YOU WILL NEVER WIN WITH FRANK lol!

I've learned Joel, I'm done with this clown! I'm going to let his last memory of racing my GTR be it's taillights 15 cars ahead of him on the trace "where real cars race" as he said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 4:10 pm

violin

If you Say so that your car beat my car for real chris>> Then Give me a rematch and lets rock and rumble>> at the end of the day, my car Its just an 116MPH trap car, yours Is an 125MPH+ trap car,and a second faster than my car; so no worries for you>> Lets get It Done. pick the day at the track, and If you beat me again which you should anyways// against Its just an 116MPH trap car,> If you win I'll pay you for your Entrance ticket to the track and fuel expense and give you your dig on the streets as well>>> How about that? and If I win; You will post a Video on SVTperformance and make an official apology for you had said about me and my car. Deal>? Or your just gonna say no, and chicken out on me just like that>?

So whats It gonna be Speedy Gonzales?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 4:23 pm

Here Is a video of my old 03cobra making a pass 11.3 at 133MPH with 656RWHP and 556TORQ dynojet at 23psi pump gas no nitrous Street nittos 555Rs Tires/ tuned by Scott Bears... Its an old ass video with an old as camera from the year 2008 but you can still see the MPH. and yea nothing but granny shifting, scared off braking an axle or braking the Input Shaft, which I still have not replaced yet on the 04 cobra that I own now; thats the only thing I am waiting to brake on my tranny. lol

Thats just to show you, that my car 04 cobra Its way slower than my old 03cobra, and It made more power and made way more torq, So an 116MPH pass with 700+WHp And 700Torq sounds like about right for you guys Right scratch I'll Leave It at that.

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 4:41 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

violin

If you Say so that your car beat my car for real chris>> Then Give me a rematch and lets rock and rumble>> at the end of the day, my car Its just an 116MPH trap car, yours Is an 125MPH+ trap car,and a second faster than my car; so no worries for you>> Lets get It Done. pick the day at the track, and If you beat me again which you should anyways// against Its just an 116MPH trap car,> If you win I'll pay you for your Entrance ticket to the track and fuel expense and give you your dig on the streets as well>>> How about that? and If I win; You will post a Video on SVTperformance and make an official apology for you had said about me and my car. Deal>? Or your just gonna say no, and chicken out on me just like that>?

So whats It gonna be Speedy Gonzales?

Bro you still owe me a dig on the street that we were supposed to do before we went to the track. Of did you forget about that to? scratch
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 4:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here Is a video of my old 03cobra making a pass 11.3 at 133MPH with 656RWHP and 556TORQ dynojet at 23psi pump gas no nitrous Street nittos 555Rs Tires/ tuned by Scott Bears... Its an old ass video with an old as camera from the year 2008 but you can still see the MPH. and yea nothing but granny shifting, scared off braking an axle or braking the Input Shaft, which I still have not replaced yet on the 04 cobra that I own now; thats the only thing I am waiting to brake on my tranny. lol

Thats just to show you, that my car 04 cobra Its way slower than my old 03cobra, and It made more power and made way more torq, So an 116MPH pass with 700+WHp And 700Torq sounds like about right for you guys Right scratch I'll Leave It at that.

And here's a video of you running 11.31@129 in 04 Cobra with a 100shot! What's your point? You didn't do it against me! My car's just a slow 129 trap car, kinda like yours!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3