SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!

Go down 
+16
FRC
Elkimbo
richevo
Krusty DSM
osdper0911
noscape
CRUSH
BrokenCool
pdv25
bambinov8
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Beaubear
26brx8
S twice
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 6:33 pm

Anyone looking forward to go? Albert Lmk I am ready for the 9's homie.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 6:53 pm

Beeline after? nicethread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 7:03 pm

Maybe!!! I have to take a set of extra spark plugs with me to run you lol did you finally approve my Application to be able to run you tho?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 7:04 pm

frank if you do not run 9s .....you will need to take driving classes from the gtr boys!!!lolol
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 7:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Maybe!!! I have to take a set of extra spark plugs with me to run you lol did you finally approve my Application to be able to run you tho?

Yes or no
Back to top Go down
Beaubear
Beaubear

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 7:21 pm

I'll head out there to watch and meet some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 9:42 pm

Lmk when u ready for the 8s homie
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 3:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 7:54 am

Change of plans! I will be going to County Line Dragway instead, I am not driving my car to the track, I need to trail it, don't want to beat on it in my way up, i rather wait till i get my trailer and just run it nice and cool when i get there. BTW with it's current power and suspension mods is a 9.6 9.7 forsure.

Anyone selling a one car nice in good condition trailer? LMK guys...

Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 8:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lmao on that Frank tune lmao. i went a year shooting nitrous without touching a spark plug.
Shelby has the same plugs since the dyno.
Frank lmk when ur tired of being slow and always working on ur car.
i like letting my customers leave without problems lol sounds like ur tech aka u doesn't do that lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 8:37 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Change of plans! I will be going to County Line Dragway instead, I am not driving my car to the track, I need to trail it, don't want to beat on it in my way up, i rather wait till i get my trailer and just run it nice and cool when i get there. BTW with it's current power and suspension mods is a 9.6 9.7 forsure.

Cool

what u looking to pay...you have something to pull it with?
we have two and i have one i let my boy sandor use for free Wink. Maybe if ur attitude towards v6cavader was different that price would drop...or ud use it for free too lol and ur car would already be dialed in.
what do i know. my buddies Shelby took forever to setup. 1 pass 1.54 60ft. on the streetfirst gear sees 790wtq about 10ft out lol what would i know Frank you got this covered. can't even 40roll yet lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:13 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Cool

what u looking to pay...you have something to pull it with?
we have two and i have one i let my boy sandor use for free Wink. Maybe if ur attitude towards v6cavader was different that price would drop...or ud use it for free too lol and ur car would already be dialed in.
what do i know. my buddies Shelby took forever to setup. 1 pass 1.54 60ft. on the streetfirst gear sees 790wtq about 10ft out lol what would i know Frank you got this covered. can't even 40roll yet lol

I don't know the conditions of that trailer you own! I would like to see pictures~ PM me $, If is not i already have my eyes on a nice one i found on the net! and yea i got couple vehicles i could use to pull it with... Make sure the price is reasonable or i will walk IJS Don't waste my time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:18 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lmao on that Frank tune lmao. i went a year shooting nitrous without touching a spark plug.
Shelby has the same plugs since the dyno.
Frank lmk when ur tired of being slow and always working on ur car.
i like letting my customers leave without problems lol sounds like ur tech aka u doesn't do that lol

I seen Sandor and Albert Changing spark plugs before racing other people all the time! Once or two faulty spark plugs take a shit on you while racing against your opponent, and there it goes your cash out the window and losing a race as well. I always change my spark plugs in the event I'm going out there to race a really fast car! I don't like losing races therefore i make sure from now on spark plugs ain't the issue.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:19 am

What are we in 2001??? Since when do people trailer 10 second cars
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:39 am

S twice wrote:
lol! lol! oh man you're out of control popcorn so are u guys running over the weekend ? Crusher vs Evo , broken cool vs Zr1 and maybe broken cool vs Pdv 25 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:44 am

when your pos makes a 10.2 sec pass at 139mph then you can come talk to me Fabio.. Till then your shit is far and beyond parked ...

lol!
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:47 am

bambinov8 wrote:
S twice wrote:
lol! lol! oh man you're out of control popcorn so are u guys running over the weekend ? Crusher vs Evo , broken cool vs Zr1 and maybe broken cool vs Pdv 25 cheers

I'll run broken cool again if he likes.. BTW frank are we still meeting tonight for the 40 roll??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:56 am

Paul i ran into a business deal and i wont make it tonight! Friday night i'll be at County Line if you like to try something. LMK..
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:58 am

OK then call me on Friday.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 10:59 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
when your pos makes a 10.2 sec pass at 139mph then you can come talk to me Fabio.. Till then your shit is far and beyond parked ...

lol!

*correction 10.2 @ 138.. Don't be trying to give yourself more mph... Ur right I'm over here trying to get into the 11's.... Anyways can someone lend this guy a trailer so we can meet up at pbir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 11:08 am

I don't need no handouts Mr! I am already buying one on my own!!! BTW (138.56mph)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 11:18 am

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

*correction 10.2 @ 138.. Don't be trying to give yourself more mph... Ur right I'm over here trying to get into the 11's.... Anyways can someone lend this guy a trailer so we can meet up at pbir

You should be proud of yourself for having a super unbeatable fast car tha can't even go 140mph and for not having enough money to put gas in your own car to drive ur ass down here to back up ur shit talking! Typical loser behavior coming you MR... Keep talking shit and it will rain right on your face.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 11:28 am

^^^^ SMH
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 11:51 am

I guess you Two fast guys ain't running anytime soon Sad WTF ! Lol ... Just race them cars low boost high boost pump gas or corn or whatever lol
Back to top Go down
Beaubear
Beaubear

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 11:58 am

Is county line even a 1/4 mile track yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next