SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!

Go down 
+16
FRC
Elkimbo
richevo
Krusty DSM
osdper0911
noscape
CRUSH
BrokenCool
pdv25
bambinov8
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Beaubear
26brx8
S twice
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 11:59 am

Frank would u take me out of ur mouth . I'll pay u $100 for every time u seen me changing plugs. I want to know when n where u saw me doin such thing.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Frank would u take me out of ur mouth . I'll pay u $100 for every time u seen me changing plugs. I want to know when n where u saw me doin such thing.

At the Denys Ugas at the parking lot one night doing it on Sandor's car IJS!! but it's ok no prob, i'll just mention your name everytime you mention mine...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:35 pm

Calling out the following individuals,cars,shops Etc..

V6bitch and his Walmart Parking lot
AdTubo Black supra
GTR'S
TRC's 240
And anyone else tha would like to take a piece of my shit; Pls show up
Friday night at County Line Dragway and don't be late please people .
I got the cake ready to go for everyone to enjoy.. lol

popcorn
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:43 pm

Javier is gonna stretch ur ass DECENT!! Ijs
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I don't know the conditions of that trailer you own! I would like to see pictures~ PM me $, If is not i already have my eyes on a nice one i found on the net! and yea i got couple vehicles i could use to pull it with... Make sure the price is reasonable or i will walk IJS Don't waste my time.

lmao dont waste your time? Frank i qouted you an awesome price on porting your heads and you didnt like it...you think I'd waste my time taking pics and sending you a price lol

but money talks lmao clown Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Maybe!!! I have to take a set of extra spark plugs with me to run you lol did you finally approve my Application to be able to run you tho?

lmao on that Frank tune lmao. i went a year shooting nitrous without touching a spark plug.
Shelby has the same plugs since the dyno.
Frank lmk when ur tired of being slow and always working on ur car.
i like letting my customers leave without problems lol sounds like ur tech aka u doesn't do that lol

I seen Sandor and Albert Changing spark plugs before racing other people all the time! Once or two faulty spark plugs take a shit on you while racing against your opponent, and there it goes your cash out the window and losing a race as well. I always change my spark plugs in the event I'm going out there to race a really fast car! I don't like losing races therefore i make sure from now on spark plugs ain't the issue.

lmao Frank how many times have you pulled the spark plug excuse?
how many times have I

dont bullshit anyone frank
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Calling out the following individuals,cars,shops Etc..

V6bitch and his Walmart Parking lot
AdTubo Black supra
GTR'S
TRC's 240
And anyone else tha would like to take a piece of my shit; Pls show up
Friday night at County Line Dragway and don't be late please people .
I got the cake ready to go for everyone to enjoy.. lol

popcorn

40 yards on foot $100
1/8 on the street dead stop $500
then we race at w/e track and roll you want

you act like this is new. everyone is waiting on your clown ass...what is it suppose to rain friday? you like planning shit on rainy days lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 12:58 pm

S twice wrote:

It's ok to lose a race! I am not expecting to win them all!! But trust me, his not stretching anyone! his car runs 6.1's with bunch of lag behind it.. Remember puffboy, my car produces no lag ever and it makes lots of harsh power and got the tires and suspension to hook it.... Laughing

Later bitch..

lol!
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:00 pm

pdv25 wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
S twice wrote:
What are we in 2001??? Since when do people trailer 10 second cars
lol! lol! oh man you're out of control popcorn so are u guys running over the weekend ? Crusher vs Evo , broken cool vs Zr1 and maybe broken cool vs Pdv 25 cheers

I'll run broken cool again if he likes.. BTW frank are we still meeting tonight for the 40 roll??

If I do well against the z..I'm down to run ya!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

It's ok to lose a race! I am not expecting to win them all!! But trust me, his not stretching anyone! his car runs 6.1's with bunch of lag behind it.. Remember puffboy, my car produces no lag ever and it makes lots of harsh power and got the tires and suspension to hook it.... Laughing

Later bitch..

lol!

lol to hook or wheel hop?
Javier leaves on bottle loading the converter seeing boost at the line before the race starts lol and is probably at full boost before the 60ft....your ignorance is fuckin awesome

ps 6.1 is faster then you've gone pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Maybe!!! I have to take a set of extra spark plugs with me to run you lol did you finally approve my Application to be able to run you tho?

lmao on that Frank tune lmao. i went a year shooting nitrous without touching a spark plug.
Shelby has the same plugs since the dyno.
Frank lmk when ur tired of being slow and always working on ur car.
i like letting my customers leave without problems lol sounds like ur tech aka u doesn't do that lol

I seen Sandor and Albert Changing spark plugs before racing other people all the time! Once or two faulty spark plugs take a shit on you while racing against your opponent, and there it goes your cash out the window and losing a race as well. I always change my spark plugs in the event I'm going out there to race a really fast car! I don't like losing races therefore i make sure from now on spark plugs ain't the issue.

lmao Frank how many times have you pulled the spark plug excuse?
how many times have I

dont bullshit anyone frank

You have no excuses because your shit is parked, and it does not make the power to pretty much brake anything!
The tr6's spark plugs tends to burn out rather quicker than the Br7's Since i been using the the Br7s the car hasn't being burning spark plugs! when was the last time you heard talk about plugs going bad on my current car?
I have ever had any issues with my current car with plugs except the 03-04 cobras running the TR6's....
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:07 pm

E85 likes a hotter plug rather than cooler ... Tr6 s Here for 4 years and never an issue
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You have no excuses because your shit is parked, and it does not make the power to pretty much brake anything!
The tr6's spark plugs tends to burn out rather quicker than the Br7's Since i been using the the Br7s the car hasn't being burning spark plugs! when was the last time you heard talk about plugs going bad on my current car?
I have ever had any issues with my current car with plugs except the 03-04 cobras running the TR6's....

lmao find me another mustang like mine with my mods going faster...lol
Frank i used to run tr6's...the Shelby has them and its a nitrous car. went 10.4 on it. still street races on it

Frank plugs dont burn out in a week lol when that shit is black its not cause they burned out...
lol what do i know though right Frank?

and your awesome suspension....look at your wheel hop vs our GT500.

Frank the only thing you're better at then me, is being short and coming up short
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Later bitch..

lol!

Just when I thought u might no a little about cars u start with this diarrhea of the mouth once again to prove otherwise. Later Rice cake
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:17 pm

Frank ,get some nissan gtr plugs. I've never changed mine. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:18 pm

No one better than you at sucking everyones dick around here V6chris and that's a fact, congrats on your amazing accomplishment..

That Shelby it's parked!! i already told you to bring it to the track VS my car or street 40 and up roll and your pussy keeps squirting juices allover the place and no show nor any races..
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:22 pm

I've been on the same plugs for a year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:26 pm

S twice wrote:
I've been on the same plugs for a year

violin
Yea? and why is that isn't because your shit keeps coming apart on you every time you race it? LMAO
That pos of yours makes one run and straight back to the junkyard looking for parts lol.... What a looser...

lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 1:44 pm

Are u pretending we know each other??? My car hasn't broke after a race (knock on wood) EVER! Where do u come up with this shit??? My car has broke ONE time in its life and it was the stock 6 speed which I replaced with a 5 speed 2 days later. Nice try Munchkin

P.S the car gets daily driven
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 2:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Anyone looking forward to go? Albert Lmk I am ready for the 9's homie.

popcorn
YOU HAVE BEEN READY YOU JUST NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BUILD A POS THAT RUNS 9'S lol!
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 3:41 pm

and none of his cars ever have a driver, don't forget that part joel.

it's so funny how much this guy talks about being about it but then when its time it's all smoke and mirrors
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 6:44 pm

Friday Countyline. Vs the supra then.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 7:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
No one better than you at sucking everyones dick around here V6chris and that's a fact, congrats on your amazing accomplishment..

That Shelby it's parked!! i already told you to bring it to the track VS my car or street 40 and up roll and your pussy keeps squirting juices allover the place and no show nor any races..

Frank why you still mad?
We offered you the hit vs a stock shelby from a dig on the street and like the coward you are, you said no.
THE HIT!!?! what kind of fuckin parked ass car did you build Frank?
The Shelby is built to make money on the street, and he's doing just that with it. When ever you're bitch ass wants we're still on a 275 radial, bring your slick and God mother fucker cause you gonna need a good fuckin Prayer to beat that shelby

You said you'd do it, but you know, you back pedal and of course you never said it.

ITS LIKE THIS FRANK, WHEN YOU CAN BUILD SOMETHING BETTER THEN ME, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. DROP YOUR BALLS SHORT SHIT AND DO THE DAMN THING
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 7:09 pm

CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Anyone looking forward to go? Albert Lmk I am ready for the 9's homie.

popcorn
YOU HAVE BEEN READY YOU JUST NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BUILD A POS THAT RUNS 9'S lol!

I think Frank was trying to impress Alberth, I dont think Frank knows Alberth never even made a 9 second pass, just said fuck it and went 8s, weird idk how he did it with that laggy Turbo these 2J's have. lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 7:19 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next