SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!

Go down 
+16
FRC
Elkimbo
richevo
Krusty DSM
osdper0911
noscape
CRUSH
BrokenCool
pdv25
bambinov8
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Beaubear
26brx8
S twice
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:09 am

Frank i will be there tonight
what's up with the foot race? and my GT gets the trans Tuesday so what's up with racing that too?
dead stop only. if u wanna run on countyline vs the GT you have to give me something or ill do ur roll w.e it is for free u do my race?
Sound fair?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:16 am

I already parked you at County Line! with a non working clutch and 600whp
LMAO lets do tha 40 to 140 VS your Junk And i'll give you tha dig on the streets.

Sounds Fair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:19 am

V6Chris wrote:
Alberth countyline tonight the s10 is gonna be there and u know Frank ain't sticking to his word so at least that's money in the bank.tonight for the red car

You guys are not going to beat tha Ls3 Turbo S-10. Tha truck It's way faster than the red s2000 Albert just built.
V6chris and his big heavy mouth and 10lb body.

What an explosive combination.

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 31st 2012, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:22 am

Frank that sounds fine. 40-140 then my dig. ill do your race first so there is no excuse.

the s10 is not turbo Frank, please if u don't know stay out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:25 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank that sounds fine. 40-140 then my dig. ill do your race first so there is no excuse.

the s10 is not turbo Frank, please if u don't know stay out..

As usual racing against the slowones! Typical loser behavior.

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:41 am

Yes of course i guess u know the moral to the story of the s10

Anyway Frank next week i will give you my best. all i ask is you do the same and run me all out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:46 am

lol! you will never see the all out of my car! what do you think? that i will use all the power my car makes to run your turd?
I will run you on the shitties tune i have with 5* spark. I can't risk losing to the fastest mouth talking in earth today.

lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:55 am

So much shit talking. It stinks.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 11:07 am

W.e Frank I'm going to race you twice. ur race then mine. Then that's it til the black car is out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 12:38 pm

V6Chris wrote:
W.e Frank I'm going to race you twice. ur race then mine. Then that's it til the black car is out

You wont see your car out on the streets Till 2015 when you drop off another bank vault at Albert's shop so he can finish it for you... lol I thought you were a badass mechanic , why don't you finish it yourself duck?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So much shit talking. It stinks.

It's gonna stink even more when i beat one of your cars u built at the track...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo
Elkimbo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 12:59 pm

All right......., I was planning to travel in the efternoon but with these news I'm staying and drive later to my vacations. Please be early on the track 7pm so I can finally race you and them I can drive away and continue with my plans. At 8:30 I'm out and you would lose the chance of win a race against an Albert's build car Laughing .
Can you do that Frank?
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 1:02 pm

Elkimbo wrote:
All right......., I was planning to travel in the efternoon but with these news I'm staying and drive later to my vacations. Please be early on the track 7pm so I can finally race you and them I can drive away and continue with my plans. At 8:30 I'm out and you would lose the chance of win a race against an Albert's build car Laughing .
Can you do that Frank?
shiiiiit!!! It doesn't get better than that...LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 1:07 pm

I am good to go sir! lets do it man.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo
Elkimbo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 1:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am good to go sir! lets do it man.Very Happy

Nice!!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 1:35 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

You wont see your car out on the streets Till 2015 when you drop off another bank vault at Albert's shop so he can finish it for you... lol I thought you were a badass mechanic , why don't you finish it yourself duck?

lol!

watch your mouth Frank, i know a lot more about ur car then u think. I know Kevin and who really worked on ur car.
words don't mean much Frank. if it was that easy id finish it but i have bigger problems that i made for myself and need to clear up.
I'm honest unlike you Frank. remember you're still a known fraud homie.

Remember that GT500 you sold? and the letter lol i still know who wrote it and i still have a copy
words mean nothing Frank, saying u carry a gun don't mean shit if u get chased with a 3ft blade n don't use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 1:55 pm

Go on with the letter and the GT500 BS you made up! I don't give three shits what you say nor anyone else in here! And don't get me started now because i will start posting shit up in this bitch till my keyboard says no more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 1:58 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol!

watch your mouth Frank, i know a lot more about ur car then u think. I know Kevin and who really worked on ur car.
words don't mean much Frank. if it was that easy id finish it but i have bigger problems that i made for myself and need to clear up.

Remember that GT500 you sold? and the letter lol i still know who wrote it and i still have a copy
words mean nothing Frank, saying u carry a gun don't mean shit if u get chased with a 3ft blade n don't use it.

That's like a scene right out of a movie. Guy with machete chases guy with gun! Funny as fuck!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 2:08 pm

FRC wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol!

That's like a scene right out of a movie. Guy with machete chases guy with gun! Funny as fuck!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 2:12 pm

BTW it wasn't exactly like that! I was chased without no gun! it was in my glove compartment walked around the car and got it, pussy noticed i got something out there and ran like a bitch back to his car, when he saw me walking towards him calling him out the car bullet in the chamber ready to go, homeboy said hell no and took off.. BTW there will be not another scene like that, where i had to go to my car to get my shit! my shit it's always ready to go now, for those that would like to play stupid with me again! pussy boy didn't want to fight like a man and ran fast to his car to get machete to prevent the beating i was gonna give him! loud pussy mouth can back up his shit! nigga got arrested few hrs later and charged with a felony anyways, I felt bad for him after he apologized for his actions and said he wasn't thinking that night, I told the State attorney to drop the charges and let him walk away with some anger management classes.

People make jokes laugh about shit like this, but one day another clown would probably wanna act out, and try some stupid shit and wont be like last time. Even the Sargent on duty tha night told me, don't you ever take chances like that, you would've shot him. Nig was born tha day again tha night and thats a fact.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 2:18 pm

^^ #thuglife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 2:54 pm

It's not a thuglife! The problem is that there are to many haters out there walking the streets hating on the other guy cuz they ain't doing no good in their lives, therefore they got to go out there walk the streets and fuck with the good citizens... I don't ever hate on anyone nor wish to have what anyone has, i work hard for my shit and i don't let any motherfucker out there fuck with me nor with my shit piriod

Shit is so crazy out there now days! wadsn't even talking to homeboy tha night, nigga jumped out no where talkig shit, 2 secs later, guns, machettes and people running everywhere. There is nothing cool nor smart about shit like tha! thats why i don't fucking go to these places no more, so i don't have to run into situations where some loser gona make me take their life. I am the coolest guy in the planet and always willing to help out or back someone up, I just can't stand losers nor haters.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 4:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! you will never see the all out of my car! what do you think? that i will use all the power my car makes to run your turd?
I will run you on the shitties tune i have with 5* spark. I can't risk losing to the fastest mouth talking in earth today.

lol!

Frank what is the purpose for having a shitty tune?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 4:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Frank what is the purpose for having a shitty tune?

To run against shitty cars like yours
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 4:33 pm

Frank everyone has a gun story, and your story isnt correct either i saw the entire thing first hand. he couldnt catch you, lucky you honestly then he walked back to his car. Frank that guy was swinging that thing with intent to kill or seriously hurt you.
Even it being you Frank, had I had a weapon then i would have stepped forward to help you..

anyway We doing the 40yard dash or you were full of shit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next