SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!

Go down 
+16
FRC
Elkimbo
richevo
Krusty DSM
osdper0911
noscape
CRUSH
BrokenCool
pdv25
bambinov8
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Beaubear
26brx8
S twice
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:21 pm

that supra has already gone faster than ur fastes time ever a lot faster
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:35 pm

Whatever you say Marilyn Monroe! Get your facts straight Albert and stop trying to make me look bad, again 700whp pump gas tune ' BTW 10.4 at 132mph it's not faster than a 10.2 at 139mph LMAO Ur a funny guy Albert. Don't be mad Cuz i am real and have nothing to hide! The difference between you and I Albert is tha, you have lots cheerleaders and i don't.

Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:43 pm

u are right frank lol u win again
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:43 pm

remember that here in the forum u always win lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
remember that here in the forum u always win lol

Jerkit2
Thats not what happened last time we raced at the track!!! lol Make sure you bring lots of nitrous cuz your going to need it as usual, You know you can't run nor beat my car without it.

you (0)
Me (1)

Now lets break tides tomorrow night!!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:54 pm

sorry to bust ur bubble but it wont happend this weekend the owner of the car its goin out on vacation for the weekend i guess next week
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:56 pm

so u forgot when i rape u with the yellow car and with that same supra in the street

its more like

me 2

you 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:01 pm

so u forgot when i rape u with the yellow car and with that same supra in the street

its more like

me 2

you 1

Tha bullshit don't count, we are talking about the track! Bring ur car or Sandor's car to race me then! Boost for Boost or stay home parked, You don't have nothing to back up your theory, but a nitrous bottle, without it your shits are parked and handicapped.

Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:08 pm

1000 bucks tomorrow red s2k not bottle step up to the big boy n lets see how that goes frank lets do this
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:08 pm

yeah just like the rape mostro give u that dont count right estas de pinga pipo
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:10 pm

come on frank say yes please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:16 pm

come on frank say yes please

That red S2000 it's not ur car either! Bring me the yellow car, you just said i wont beat it! I'll be at the track tomorrow night! Bring any of your own cars without nitrous tomorrow night and lets see what happens. No money involved, I dont need to take your cash homie.

BTW this should be your new Adturbo logo when ur cars are not using the bottle, just get a switch button
lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:18 pm

fuckoff frank ur a waste of time

im out

im done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:19 pm

lol!

Later....
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:34 pm

haha frank shit his pants when he was gonna have to eat his words about the red car, now he's trying to act like he never said that when it's clearly in writing on the same page. Frank you really are pathetic lol go race yourself on your own site.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:43 pm

Frank....run the car and stop handicaping the competition.
if they use nos, so what???? your shit is a FORD!!!! should be a walk in the park right??????
Someone is getting a reality check.!!
If you really have that much passive income and money is pouring out of your wallet, you should buy a gtr and get it done!!! lol

Oh, BTW Paul is still waiting for that 40-140
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 5:50 pm

I will give Paul tha 40 to 140 tomorrow! and no i am not interested in buying a GTR! they break down to much except Paul's the onlyone...

lol!
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 6:22 pm

Frank is more scared than an 8 year old in Michael Jackson's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 7:54 pm

Frank there's nothing better than beating someone with all the have... By you asking Albert to take the nitrous off, you're automatically admiting you can't beat him, if his car comes all out... If i was to race someone i wanna make sure they're 100%.. my car was built to handle a lot of boost, and trust me when i go out to race, It's on high boost 99% of the time.. i don't believe in low boost..LOL
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 8:12 pm

^^^^ this
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 8:17 pm

Calling out John Force but he has to tow his renegade trailer and take his blower off
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 8:23 pm

S twice wrote:
Calling out John Force but he has to tow his renegade trailer and take his blower off
AND HIS OLD LADY HAS TO DRIVE!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 6:26 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 9:54 am

So whos going to the track tonight to race me ???
GTR's where they at?
ShitTalkerKing-V6chris and your cloud of slow turds Wheyouat?
EVos?
Vettes?
Hondas?
Supras?
Bikes?
Anyone?

I'm ready
popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 9:58 am

Alberth countyline tonight the s10 is gonna be there and u know Frank ain't sticking to his word so at least that's money in the bank.tonight for the red car
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next