SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!

Go down 
+16
FRC
Elkimbo
richevo
Krusty DSM
osdper0911
noscape
CRUSH
BrokenCool
pdv25
bambinov8
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Beaubear
26brx8
S twice
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2012, 8:43 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 8:55 am

V6Chris wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Anyone looking forward to go? Albert Lmk I am ready for the 9's homie.

popcorn
YOU HAVE BEEN READY YOU JUST NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BUILD A POS THAT RUNS 9'S lol!

I think Frank was trying to impress Alberth, I don't think Frank knows Alberth never even made a 9 second pass, just said fuck it and went 8s, weird idk how he did it with that laggy Turbo these 2J's have. lol!

Because you are the adturbo biggest Nutswingar you are of course as usual, not speaking the truth, i don't think you even knew albert when he started working on those 2jz's and Honda s2000's!! Albert Started running mid 8's on the 8th mile 11 and high 10 sec passes at the 1/4 with an auto 2jz swap on an s2000, broke countless stock Honda s2000 Axles,trannies and diffs before he finally few year later got it all figured out!! It wasn't like he just showed up and here i am and pulled an 8 sec pass, that was years after the fact.

BTW V6chris! You don't build shit, no one knows who you are, nor I or anyone else i know will ever drop their car off on your hands, you are a no body, Mustang Specialties and you are two different things nig! you just clean and mop the floor At mustang Specialties, u're a loser. I do my own work on my cars, unlike your shit that has visited multiples shops in the last 5 years and no one want your rat ass anywhere.

Later Bitch

nutswing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Friday Countyline. Vs the supra then.

Yea see you at County Line sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 9:10 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
No one better than you at sucking everyones dick around here V6chris and that's a fact, congrats on your amazing accomplishment..

That Shelby it's parked!! i already told you to bring it to the track VS my car or street 40 and up roll and your pussy keeps squirting juices allover the place and no show nor any races..

Frank why you still mad?
We offered you the hit vs a stock shelby from a dig on the street and like the coward you are, you said no.
THE HIT!!?! what kind of fuckin parked ass car did you build Frank?
The Shelby is built to make money on the street, and he's doing just that with it. When ever you're bitch ass wants we're still on a 275 radial, bring your slick and God mother fucker cause you gonna need a good fuckin Prayer to beat that shelby

You said you'd do it, but you know, you back pedal and of course you never said it.

ITS LIKE THIS FRANK, WHEN YOU CAN BUILD SOMETHING BETTER THEN ME, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. DROP YOUR BALLS SHORT SHIT AND DO THE DAMN THING

Again I don't street dig, never have and never will.

Jerkit2

Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 10:37 am

Frank all u do is spit shit out of ur mouth. Yes it was just like that. The very first time I took my red s2000 to the track it was still moroso and yes it had a stock Toyota auto. And yes it had stock Honda diff and axles. But. The only thing u missed was. that it went 10.51@139mph. Very long time ago. And after that. They close down the track for Wat it is today. Obama a side note. My car went 6.7 at Countyline. With that same auto and only 537 whp. On a stock motor. Then I went to the 8.8. With cougar axles. And a c4. The car went 6.19 @ 119 still on a stock motor. Making 743 who. After that I build the motor and went to Orlando cause wpb wasent finished yet. And they give me the chance to run only one 1/4 pass. (Car didn't have a cage ). And I went 8.83@153mph shutting down at 1000ft Mark. Lmk if u want videos and slips to prove it.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 10:59 am

Sorry to shut you down! but your car never went 6.1's when you first took it to the 1/8th on the 2jz swap!! I was there most of the time you went on weekends, that car went through so many issues before it got to where it is today! yea you have a fast car and thats tha, but on a side note, your recipe it's not that hard to figure out, Big daddy passed it on to you and other people up north were already building these s2k's with 2jz engines and so forth before you even thought of doing it.

Good for you, congrats on everything you have accomplished today, i give you credit for that, but at the end of the day your builds are nothing special, anybody can go fast with a 2jz 2800lbs nitrous Auto setup.. When you make a 4,000lbs v8 Mustang go 8's than you will get my full respect as a performance car builder... And BTW your (WHP Numbers) are very questionable! 2jz's make 700+whp on a single turbo all day long and you guys are on the big spray all the time...

Later.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:09 am

Frank for the win again. Listen. My car and all the cars I have ever build are a piece of shit. And don't have any credit. U win Frank. U win. I'm fucking done with ur ignorance Friday bring some money to the track. U better win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:16 am

Frank for the win again. Listen. My car and all the cars I have ever build are a piece of shit. And don't have any credit. U win Frank. U win. I'm fucking done with ur ignorance Friday bring some money to the track. U better win.

lol! I did give you credit, but not on the lighting fast all of the sudden builds you first did in the past. And yea! If i win against you again it will shut lots of shit talkers up. So consider this next race a rematch.
Make sure you have all tha nitrous ready cuz i got my own too!

Cool
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:23 am

Frank is the only idiot tryin to make a tank go fast... Whats the point?? To lose a race and say imagine if my car was 2800lbs what I'd do to u? News flash asshole it isn't 4000. It's 3700lbs and for the record Charles car (RAW 2j s2k) is like 3200lbs and goes 7's... What do u have to say about that? Let me guess it's so laggy and with your "instant torque" u should have no problem beating it lol! get a life already and admit Alberth is ur idol and u'd do anything to be like him

*insert gay smiley gestures and "nutswinger comments" below
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:27 am

Quote :

lol! I did give you credit, but not on the lighting fast all of the sudden builds you first did in the past. And yea! If i win against you again it will shut lots of shit talkers up..

frank no disrespect , but looks like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , accomplished long time ago , what your still chasing ...
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:38 am

noscape wrote:
Quote :

lol! I did give you credit, but not on the lighting fast all of the sudden builds you first did in the past. And yea! If i win against you again it will shut lots of shit talkers up..

frank no disrespect , but looks like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , accomplished long time ago , what your still chasing ...
x2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:44 am

LAst time i raced Albert's 954whp supra at the track with my 4000lbs pos he got his ass handed to him... Now his trying to redeem himself with an auto and nitrous supra! lol!! I already got a win in my side vs him.. Now because i feel bad for him i am giving him a rematch LMAO...

Stwice you're a bitch and your pos wont go anywhere, you don't even have few dollars in your pockets to put fuel in your shit to come down and race me, all you been doing for the past year or so is wearing your stinky pussy out talking nonsense up in here.

Your a clown nig. here have some white coffe Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 30th 2012, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:44 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Calling out the following individuals,cars,shops Etc..

V6bitch and his Walmart Parking lot
AdTubo Black supra
GTR'S
TRC's 240
And anyone else tha would like to take a piece of my shit; Pls show up
Friday night at County Line Dragway and don't be late please people .
I got the cake ready to go for everyone to enjoy.. lol

popcorn

What about me?

My car lags bad and spins too Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:48 am

You should bring it to the track so we can test it krusty...
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:52 am

Ya i might be, ill be running N/Ts if i go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 11:53 am

Krusty DSM wrote:

lol! I am too!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 12:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
LAst time i raced Albert's 954whp supra at the track with my 4000lbs pos he got his ass handed to him... Now his trying to redeem himself with an auto and nitrous supra! lol!! I already got a win in my side vs him.. Now because i feel bad for him i am giving him a rematch LMAO...

Stwice you're a bitch and your pos wont go anywhere, you don't even have few dollars in your pockets to put fuel in your shit to come down and race me, all you been doing for the past year or so is wearing your stinky pussy out talking nonsense up in here.

I wouldn't go down this road seeing how it took u a year to put a shortblock in your car... Toodles, moneybags

I'm offering to fill ur tank of e85 if u come up to Boca to race me. Deal?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 12:09 pm

U win again Frank. To be honest with u that supra isn't mine. And i personally didn't build it. All I did was put a set of springs and retainers. And lance tuned it. It was always a street car. Tha was taken once to the track and did horrible. I think it went like 7 something. And still had over 10mph on top of u. That's why i cleaned the floor with u in the street. Plus u lined up next to me with out even agree to a set race. Have u ever hear about test n tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 12:14 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I wouldn't go down this road seeing how it took u a year to put a shortblock in your car... Toodles, moneybags

I'm offering to fill ur tank of e85 if u come up to Boca to race me. Deal?

BS
No deal! I got more than enough money to fill my own car full with fuel for the next 100 years... So I'm good, you drive your own shit to me, i am doing more than enough by giving you ur race after your backed down from tha 60 roll u agreed on. BTW it took 6 month to complete not a year like you said. Not to mention tha It took MMR Almost 2 months to ship me the block, and weeks on the clutch and weeks on the blower to ship as well from the vendors.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 30th 2012, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 12:16 pm

I will be at the track. Fri n sat. Come get some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 12:21 pm

I will be at the track. Fri n sat. Come get some.

I'll be there Albert count on it.

Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 12:44 pm

lmao Frank you complimented my work lmao jelous ass mofo.
23 building shit badder then you every week. lmao took you a paragraph to get your anger out on me and you know its wrong lmao

Frank like I said when your as good as me let me know
I've got cash on any race you already agreed upon waiting for you to be a man of your word
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 12:47 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:

your car at countyline is only gonna need one pass to not run firehouse.
Fuck Frank hes to pussy to do anything anyway. I'd save it for the real cash man
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 2:06 pm

U win again Frank. To be honest with u that supra isn't mine. And i personally didn't build it. All I did was put a set of springs and retainers. And lance tuned it. It was always a street car. Tha was taken once to the track and did horrible. I think it went like 7 something. And still had over 10mph on top of u. That's why i cleaned the floor with u in the street. Plus u lined up next to me with out even agree to a set race. Have u ever hear about test n tune.

Ok the supra wasn't yours and yes it did run horrible at the track, But a 250whp difference between the two cars has to be for sure a 10mph difference as well.. 700whp VS 954whp and the rape without lube i gave you was as harsh as it could get. LMAO. I wasn't expecting to win tha street roll due to the difference in wheel horse power doodh lol. Just make sure tha black supra doesn't lose tomorrow because hurricane ShitStorm will keep coming for years to come.

lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2012, 4:19 pm

listen bro i could give three shits if u beat the supra you need to realize that that supra has a stock motor frank stock motor who gives a shit if looses to a fully built motor gt500 and im sure everyone here understand that remember u are runnin all u got to stand for in this life vs a fuckin 1996 toyota supra non turbo with a jdm motor in it dude i dont care it is not even my car or im not gonna drive it the day u beat my yellow car u can say u beat me but until then u are just a dreamer dude a fucking wanna be thats all u are

i put that fuckin car together in a weekend with used parts and still ran faster than u have ever ran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next