SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!

Go down 
+16
FRC
Elkimbo
richevo
Krusty DSM
osdper0911
noscape
CRUSH
BrokenCool
pdv25
bambinov8
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Beaubear
26brx8
S twice
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 4:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! you will never see the all out of my car! what do you think? that i will use all the power my car makes to run your turd?
I will run you on the shitties tune i have with 5* spark. I can't risk losing to the fastest mouth talking in earth today.

lol!

Frank what is the purpose for having a shitty tune?

To run against shitty cars like yours

That makes a lot of sense. A lot of my customers come in always wanting to make 1000whp but want a garbage tune to lose races Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 4:49 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! you will never see the all out of my car! what do you think? that i will use all the power my car makes to run your turd?
I will run you on the shitties tune i have with 5* spark. I can't risk losing to the fastest mouth talking in earth today.

lol!

Frank what is the purpose for having a shitty tune?

To run against shitty cars like yours

That makes a lot of sense. A lot of my customers come in always wanting to make 1000whp but want a garbage tune to lose races Rolling Eyes

Didn't you say you talked to kevin? then maybe you know something i don't! And yea i do have as well a 500whp tune.. Tha shit only showing 5-6 spark and 10.0s AFR. LMK when your diarrhea is ready to lose.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 5:26 pm

Funny how we can all joke around casually and nicely and frank has to mention penis of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 5:27 pm

you are on the wrong thread pussy!

lol!
Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 5:41 pm

Are you guys still going to the track tonight?
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 5:52 pm

More tunes... more excuses.
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 5:54 pm

FRC wrote:
More tunes... more excuses.
+1
Back to top Go down
Dain
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Dain

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 6:41 pm

frankvseveryone.com

Wants to race bikes on the track too? Curious to see some slips on this car
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 10:57 pm

FRANK GOT THE WALK BAD!
VIDEO UPLOADING NOW

PS
FRANK 5 YEARS OF SHIT TALKING, YOUR FUCKIN NONSENSE GARBAGE MOUTH DIDNT BACK UP A SINGLE THING YOU SAID WHEN I STEPPED UP TO YOU. NOT ONE!!!

V6CHRIS LUNCH BOX MONEY SCARED FRANK TO RUN THE SUPRA FOR MONEY
THEN THE SHELBY WAS AT THE TRACK, FRANK DIDNT WANNA PUT THE $2000 HE SAID ON THE RACE IF WE BROUGHT THE SHELBY, IT WAS THERE I ASKED HE SAID NO NOT FOR MONEY..
LUCKY FRANK HUH? WOULDA DOUBLED MY LUNCH MONEY FOR NEXT WEEK

RUN ON FOOT? NO FRANK BACKED DOWN TO THAT TOO. LIL SKINNY PUNK V6CAVADER HAD FRANK QUIET

FRANK YOU'RE EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD YOU DIRECTLY TO YOUR FACE, SLOW AND A PUNK.
LMK WHEN YOU RUN FASTER THEN 6.7
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 11:03 pm

Frank say what you want, I did what i did and said everything i had to say to your face. your sorry ass pass with your sorry ass car and you had nothing.

the internet is FOR YOU TO TALK, I talk but i backed my shit up tonight and you didnt want shit
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 11:07 pm

So who did he race finally ? Damn i really wanted to see this
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 11:08 pm

noscape wrote:

just loaded the video
he ran the supra
6.9 pass
some other slow pass
then 6.7 with the supra

he didnt want a piece of the shelby
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 11:09 pm

where the vid chris?
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 11:36 pm

Bigger question is

WHERE IS FRANK ?????
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2012, 11:41 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
Bigger question is

WHERE IS FRANK ?????

recovering? still at the track idk

Whats funny is everyone has seen the shit he talked to me. I said anything ive ever said on here directly to him and what did he say?
NOTHING
what could he say though?

FRANK YOUR CAR DIDNT RUN ANYTHING WHAT YOU THOUGHT! all that Diablo loading and tuning you did for what?
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 2:11 am

Did he end up running Paul from the 40?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:26 am

he is not ready for some gtr power just yet!!!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:34 am

noscape wrote:

Is this Ed?
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 10:09 am

no sir ...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!   Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune  Friday Aug 31st!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Beach Internation Raceway/ Test And Tune Friday Aug 31st!!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6