SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT

Go down 
+4
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
V6Chris
nosonyxcts-v
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT Empty
PostSubject: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good runs that night... We had a good time and we should all get together and run the track!!! It was Great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

Good runs that night... We had a good time and we should all get together and run the track!!! It was Great!

yea we should all do It again!!! cool beans.\\\

lol! to Almost had You >>>JK

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:50 pm

you didnt even wait for the 3rd yellow light
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:54 pm

1.8 60' is not bad at all on street tires
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:55 pm

V6Chris wrote:

The car spins out alot with those little thin tires, I Thought If I left on the second light I could catch the 3rd light while I was spinning> But It hooked for that split sec and gone right away.

You always got something to say Buddy. Just watch the FCKN Video And dont Start Shit.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:57 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

The car spins out with those little thin tires alot, I Thought If I left on the second light I could catch the 3rd light while I was spinning> But It hooked for that split sec and gone right away.

You always got something to say Buddy. Just watch the FCKN Video And dont Start Shit.
what tires you going with this wednesday? d.o.t slicks or the same from last time?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

The car spins out alot with those little thin tires, I Thought If I left on the second light I could catch the 3rd light while I was spinning> But It hooked for that split sec and gone right away.

Its not my fault you cry about a comment Frank. You took it wrong. Its a general statement that I made.

Also plese dont call me buddy, you must be fooled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:00 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

yea the first run was 2.222 sec 60 foot 12.9 at 113MPH. Then I got to get a better 60 foot. and the car ran a little be faster time 12.4 at 112MPH/// Then a 12.6 at 110.89 with an 1.8 60 foot again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Its not my fault you cry about a comment Frank. You took it wrong. Its a general statement that I made.

And here we go again, Then I will Call you punk ass v6cadaver> You wont leave me alone till I do something about It. Take It easy bro>> I am not to happy with your stupid comments lately. Don't get out control with me now. am Just saying. take It easy.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

yea the first run was 2.222 sec 60 foot 12.9 at 113MPH. Then I got to get a better 60 foot. and the car ran a little be faster time 12.4 at 112MPH/// Then a 12.6 at 110.89 with an 1.8 60 foot again.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:09 pm

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

The car spins out with those little thin tires alot, I Thought If I left on the second light I could catch the 3rd light while I was spinning> But It hooked for that split sec and gone right away.

what tires you going with this wednesday? d.o.t slicks or the same from last time?

315s/45/16 drag radials Mickey Thompsons, I ordered some 345/45/16 But They are out stock at the moment for the next couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:11 pm

Good race Frank! You almost had me! Cough NOT Cough! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:11 pm

Thanks for the videos Joey, I had a great time hanging out with everyone.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

315s/45/16 drag radials Mickey Thompsons, I ordered some 345/45/16 But They are out stock at the moment for the next couple weeks.
noice, hey if i go we should try to line them up and finish the run i couldn't the last time thanks to the passenger halfshaft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:13 pm

damn!! that M3 needs some serious upgrades>> rods, pistons and some heavy boost and nitrous. 8psi Its not cutting It anymore.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

And here we go again, Then I will Call you punk ass v6cadaver> You wont leave me alone till I do something about It. Take It easy bro>> I am not to happy with your stupid comments lately. Don't get out control with me now. am Just saying. take It easy.
Frank dont tell me to take it easy...Or else what?
Rather then 20pages of you talking out your ass I'll stop it here.
you made a great pass Frank, and clearly after many visits to the track, you've obviously learned how the tree works...

good run btw Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:16 pm

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

noice, hey if i go we should try to line them up and finish the run i couldn't the last time thanks to the passenger halfshaft

yea sure Right after I finish running Chris's GTR 2 out 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Frank dont tell me to take it easy...Or else what?Rather then 20pages of you talking out your ass I'll stop it here.
you made a great pass Frank, and clearly after many visits to the track, you've obviously learned how the tree works...

good run btw Chris

You know what V6cadaver"? arguing or fighting with you Is a waste of time and a never ending battle" You never rest With the BS, you should spend your last days eating better Instead of being attacking me each and every chance you get to do so. So you know what"? I'll leave It here Too. now please leave the thread BS Free v6Chris.

And thank you for the + comment on my slow ass pass. yea the M3 has a more soft pressure plate and shifter than the cobra does.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:30 pm

i think E46 m3 is the best looking m3 ever made by bmw..nice run Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:37 pm

thanks bro!!! I always wanted to have one, but never purchased one cuz how slow they are lol... But yea my cobra will never handle the road nor turn the way that e46 M3 does. Some pistons, rods, 16psi and nitrous would take care off that 112MPH trap as well In the streets too; But I dont know If I should spend the money doing the upgrades. I think am just gonna drive the shit out Of It and then sale It and go back to a c6z06 with just full boltons on It> no nitrous.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 11th 2010, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:41 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
thanks bro!!! I always wanted to have one, but never purchased one cuz how slow they are lol... But yea my cobra will never handle the road nor turn the way that e46 M3 does. Some pistons, rods, 16psi and nitrous would take care off that 112MPH trap as well In the streets too; But I dont know If I should spend the money doing the upgrades. I think am just gonna drive the shit out and then sale It and go back to a c6z06 with just full boltons on It> no nitrous.
this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:43 pm

adbaner Stop using that blue color to highlight the words please>>lol It Is an annoying color to read. But yea> c6z06 7.0L engines are trash If you constantly spray them> they intent to crank the cylinder walls cuz how thin they are, but If you just add some boltons, cam full exhaust, tune and cold air intake>> It wont give you any problems anytime soon for about 30-40k miles
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
adbaner Stop using that blue color to highlight the words please>>lol It Is an annoying color to read. But yea> c6z06 7.0L engines are trash If you constantly spray them> they intent to crank the cylinder walls cuz how thin they are, but If you just add some boltons, cam full exhaust, tune and cold air intake>> It wont give you any problems anytime soon for about 30-40k miles
oye come caca is abner get your shit right
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok 30-40k miles sure bud, just don't try to tune the damn thing and it will last way longer than that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next