SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!

Go down 
+14
boostinvertgtr
kachup
LthlGT500
V6Chris
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
BoostedRSX
BlackMambaLS3
06GT33
Phantom SRT4
infamous-speed
s.e.a.n
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  Empty
PostSubject: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:46 am

Damn frank still can't break 10s even with 700 hp wtf
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:53 am

Frank agreed in front of everyone to come out and next week and give me a 40 roll with a passenger seat and a passenger so I agree to give him a 40-140 last night on the way home. Here is the video!

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:08 am

All in all it was a good night and Frank was a good sport, there were no excuses and he shook my hand when it was all over!

Good runs bro, just work on the shifting and you'll have a 10second pass next time out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:08 am

damn!!!

Goddamn shifter got me screwed last night. Evil or Very Mad Good runs chris" your car is running hard buddy... 50shot next time on your ass and no heatsoke,weather sucked last night by the way.

Here guys my best personal pass at 112MPH Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:14 am

You and your 4th gear need to have a serious talk.

I think you and Krusty DSM on low boost would be a good run.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:29 am

Damn, 1 car at 145. The gtr is moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:39 am

yea Chris's car Is moving hard" Shocked I was surprised to see that the GTR stayed that close to me!!! but heatsoke Is a bitch on my car and It can lose as much as 80 RWHP+ and nitrous was not there to cool the aircharge In topend.

we'll give It a shot again next week with both cars at 100% all out. Cool
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:41 am

First Race

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Second Race

Third Race (Testing a new LC Map, the thing wheel hopped like crazy!)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:53 am

Hey chris we all can clearly see that I took the red-light on the video LOL...

This message Is for our fellow member executive Zack Talking shit In youtube!!! Since my car Is a joke to you>> and You think Is so slow Rolling Eyes !!! You know that you and me supposed to roll 50 to 150>> I"ll see you next wendsday night buddy. 50 to 150 So you can then say my car Is slow when I park your ass. 764 and 600 Torq GTR wait till I spray your ass" then you'll go home crying like a baby. Chris ama race MR: executive First then I'll race you.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:58 am

Good runs, Frank 10s are defently there for you with a little more seat time. 3rd YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:04 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Good runs, Frank 10s are defently there for you with a little more seat time. 3rd YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Frank, I had your girl cutting great lights list night. She mopped up that Maxima!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:10 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

LOL Frank, I had your girl cutting great lights list night. She mopped up that Maxima!

lol yea she mopped up some 370z too as well, and some other cars too> only the v-8 Bolton's 300c chrysler got her by half a car last night. Am waiting for anthony's girl to come out on her little blue Honda so they can both race, since anthony's girl said that she would pull on the G35. LMAF
Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:13 pm

Hey frank why is your car trapping so low? Not talking shit just wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:13 pm

damn!! where Is CJ and Anthony that I dont see them talking shit here Today.? lol!

11.0s at 112MPH mid 3rd gear Shocked hahahaha I dont see CJs car ever running that number at that MPH

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:18 pm

06GT33 wrote:
Hey frank why is your car trapping so low? Not talking shit just wondering.

lol scratch 4th gear didnt go In the last two runs> the first run It did but It got In late and I hit rev Limiter too. put your PC speakers loud and you'll hear all the BS going on with that POS Shifter.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
damn!! where Is CJ and Anthony that I dont see them talking shit here Today.? lol!

11.0s at 112MPH mid 3rd gear Shocked hahahaha I dont see CJs car ever running that number at that MPH

lol!

Better watch out Frank, CJ's new car is going to be a whole lot faster! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:31 pm

yea his getting a GTR>> we all know already... now everyone wants one. Evil or Very Mad am buying a GT500 with a 3.4L whipple with full Bolton's. daily driver. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea his getting a GTR>> we all know already... now everyone wants one. Evil or Very Mad am buying a GT500 with a 3.4L whipple with full Bolton's. daily driver. Laughing

It's not a GTR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:47 pm

I hope Is something way faster than that little Lexus. I wish him the best of lucks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:11 pm

all i heard was a red vette aka z51 joel trapped 125 on a 3.0 60 foot frank do u still think u have something for that vette scratch
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey chris we all can clearly see that I took the red-light on the video LOL...

This message Is for our fellow member executive Zack Talking shit In youtube!!! Since my car Is a joke to you>> and You think Is so slow Rolling Eyes !!! You know that you and me supposed to roll 50 to 150>> I"ll see you next wendsday night buddy. 50 to 150 So you can then say my car Is slow when I park your ass. 764 and 600 Torq GTR wait till I spray your ass" then you'll go home crying like a baby. Chris ama race MR: executive First then I'll race you.

popcorn

That wasnt Zack Jackass!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:47 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
all i heard was a red vette aka z51 joel trapped 125 on a 3.0 60 foot frank do u still think u have something for that vette scratch

scratch I dont know maybe, I think he ran 12.9 at 125MPH with an 2.222 60 foot at best...

my car already ran an 11.1 at a 124MHP missing 4th gear and rev limiting off nitrous> and do I still think my car can beat Joels car?> scratch I dont know> you tell me. popcorn

come out this next wendsday night> and watch me pull 3 cars + on him 50 to 150 off nitrous. then another 3 with the 50shot.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 14th 2010, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:50 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

It's not a GTR!
And its FUCKING hard to find! Been to a few dealers and nada. Might have to hit your brother up soon lol.
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I hope Is something way faster than that little Lexus. I wish him the best of lucks. Very Happy
Thank you sir. Want to race for slips if i put a jado on the little lexus. I still have it since this car is so hard to find lol! Joey, you were 100% right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:58 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

It's not a GTR!
And its FUCKING hard to find! Been to a few dealers and nada. Might have to hit your brother up soon lol.
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Thank you sir. Want to race for slips if i put a jado on the little lexus. I still have it since this car is so hard to find lol! Joey, you were 100% right!

your welcome!!! yea we can race for slips If you want on the streets 40 to 140 50 to 150. and by the way what type of jado Your gonna put on that Lexus CJ>? there Is many brands and types of jados for sale In the market used for many different things scratch

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 14th 2010, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next