SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!

Go down 
+14
boostinvertgtr
kachup
LthlGT500
V6Chris
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
BoostedRSX
BlackMambaLS3
06GT33
Phantom SRT4
infamous-speed
s.e.a.n
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 12:47 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
two more days For your coming rape Chris> Don't be late" Its all going In without any lubricant of any kind!!! lol!

So what are you going to do when I beat you this time Frank? scratch Are you going to have another excuse or are you going to just admit that my car as fast? Do I have to keep racing you at the track every other week till you are able to beat me? Can you at least pay for my gas and admission to the track if I beat you again?

scratch

He will buy a silver GTR from Copart lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 1:25 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
two more days For your coming rape Chris> Don't be late" Its all going In without any lubricant of any kind!!! lol!

So what are you going to do when I beat you this time Frank? scratch Are you going to have another excuse or are you going to just admit that my car as fast? Do I have to keep racing you at the track every other week till you are able to beat me? Can you at least pay for my gas and admission to the track if I beat you again?

scratch

I wouldn't be to sure of that Chris If I were you>> You ran an 11.0 at 125MPH last pass" and I ran an 11.0 at 112MPH In 3rd gear shifting back down from 3rd to 2nd gear cuz that fucked up shifter, Lets see now with the New Shifter and new Mafia. affraid
But Yea" Your car Is fast at the track, But on the streets I have your ass all Day. lol! pray to god I dont miss a gear at the track this time around;> Cuz that ass of yours Is gonna be soar for The next couple weeks after tha rape your gonna get. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 1:35 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Shit never gets old with the midgit and now on wensday when he gets raped the exhaust has a leak and little by little hes rebuilding the car with excuses..

Luis When are you getting a car or something worth of racing Bro>? scratch Can you please give us an exact day of when Is that going to happen please>? we being waiting for you for the past 3-4 year to come out and show us a fast car> Not to mention that Fail For a vette you had that never got finished, Instead you sold It Cuz the bill $$$$ fixing It was bigger than your pockets. lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 1:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

scratch

I wouldn't be to sure of that Chris If I were you>> You ran an 11.0 at 125MPH last pass" and I ran an 11.0 at 112MPH In 3rd gear shifting back down from 3rd to 2nd gear cuz that fucked up shifter, Lets see now with the New Shifter and new Mafia. affraid
But Yea" Your car Is fast at the track, But on the streets I have your ass all Day. lol! pray to god I dont miss a gear at the track this time around;> Cuz that ass of yours Is gonna be soar for The next couple weeks after tha rape your gonna get. lol!

LOL My worst pass in the car is = to your best pass! You do realize I was trying out different transmission tunes that night right? It will be 10.5- to 10.6s all night Tuesday so you better bring your A game and pray that you got a 1/2 second faster and that you can actually make a pass without red lighting! Remember I don't care about your time, it's who ever passes the stripe first without red lighting wins. That's how racing at the track works!

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 2:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Shit never gets old with the midgit and now on wensday when he gets raped the exhaust has a leak and little by little hes rebuilding the car with excuses..

Luis When are you getting a car or something worth of racing Bro>? scratch Can you please give us an exact day of when Is that going to happen please>? we being waiting for you for the past 3-4 year to come out and show us a fast car> Not to mention that Fail For a vette you had that never got finished, Instead you sold It Cuz the bill $$$$ fixing It was bigger than your pockets. lol!

pussy i got money to buy that 15000 ford and that civic looking m3 anyday of the week THANK GOD. I sold my car for 37 something u will never get combining ur mexican looking m3 and ur beat up cobra..I now have a 50k dollar car not a salvage tittle like all ur cheap ass body kit cars and about seeing me out there im through that stage of my life already to much problems and concequences to race an illiterate mini fuck like u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 2:14 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

scratch

LOL My worst pass in the car is = to your best pass! You do realize I was trying out different transmission tunes that night right? It will be 10.5- to 10.6s all night Tuesday so you better bring your A game and pray that you got a 1/2 second faster and that you can actually make a pass without red lighting! Remember I don't care about your time, it's who ever passes the stripe first without red lighting wins. That's how racing at the track works!

A 3rd gear pass an 11.0 at 112MPH You call It my best pass scratch>? lol I Can't wait to get It In 4th gear at 130MPH+ affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 2:17 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

pussy i got money to buy that 15000 ford and that civic looking m3 anyday of the week THANK GOD. I sold my car for 37 something u will never get combining ur mexican looking m3 and ur beat up cobra..I now have a 50k dollar car not a salvage tittle like all ur cheap ass body kit cars and about seeing me out there im through that stage of my life already to much problems and concequences to race an illiterate mini fuck like u.

lol! why are you mad? LMAO... The only difference here Luis Is that My junks and rebuilt tittles like you call them are paid off" and I own them both. lol. not like you Stocked with A $500 dollar monthly payment on that slow ass Junk For a car you drive.>> MY SHIT's ARE PAID OFF CASH> these are the magic words for you Luis hahahaha. Now Take It>> Bang Bang Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 2:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

lol! why are you mad? LMAO... The only difference here Luis Is that My junks and rebuilt tittles like you call them are paid off" and I own them both. lol. not like you Stocked with A $500 dollar monthly payment on that slow ass Junk For a car you drive.>> MY SHIT's ARE PAID OFF CASH> these are the magic words for you Luis hahahaha. Now Take It>> Bang Bang Jerkit lol!

LO BARATO SALE CARO MARICON bukkae UR A BROKE ASS NIGGA IF U HAD MONEY U WOULDNT LIVE IN BALLFUCK HOMESTEAD AND HAVE A SALVAGE TITTLE FORD CHEAP ASS MIGIT U COULDNT EVEN AFFORD THE CAR I HAVE NOW FOR EVEN A MONTH Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:29 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

LO BARATO SALE CARO MARICON bukkae UR A BROKE ASS NIGGA IF U HAD MONEY U WOULDNT LIVE IN BALLFUCK HOMESTEAD AND HAVE A SALVAGE TITTLE FORD CHEAP ASS MIGIT U COULDNT EVEN AFFORD THE CAR I HAVE NOW FOR EVEN A MONTH Jerkit

Luis I leave In a 360k Home Buddy!!! I only owe 59k on It So far"" And about my cars> dont worry" I own Both!! lol. I dont have to be worried like you about this Guy coming to get your car when you miss a payment. LMAF...

Luis Go home and cry to mama and stop contaminating the thread with your BS. Evil or Very Mad Am done with the drama... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Luis I leave In a 360k Home Buddy!!! I only owe 59k on It So far"" And about my cars> dont worry" I own Both!! lol. I dont have to be worried like you are about this Guy coming to get your car when you miss your monthly car payment. LMAF...][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Luis Go home and cry to mama and stop contaminating the thread with your BS. Evil or Very Mad Am done with the drama... Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:54 pm

Luis I leave In a 360k Home Buddy!!! I only owe 59k on It So far"" And about my cars> dont worry" I own Both!! lol. I dont have to be worried like you about this Guy coming to get your car when you miss a payment. LMAF...

There isn't a house worth 360k in all of Homestead. It may have been worth that 5 ago. It's most likely worth 59k now.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 8:18 pm

who cares how much whos house or cars are worth... Besides, anyone who is really balling wouldnt have to talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 8:32 pm

Sexual Chocolate wrote:

There isn't a house worth 360k in all of Homestead. It may have been worth that 5 ago. It's most likely worth 59k now.

Is a 2007 Home you Retard.
IGNORANCE IS EMINENT
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 8:49 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
who cares how much whos house or cars are worth... Besides, anyone who is really balling wouldnt have to talk about it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 8:57 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

This! People that have money don't need to talk about it!
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sexual Chocolate wrote:

IGNORANCE IS EMINENT
Evil or Very Mad

It still worth less than 100k now. But don't feel bad. According to you, you're a big time baller.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:16 pm

There isn't a house worth 360k in all of Homestead. It may have been worth that 5 ago. It's most likely worth 59k now.[/quote]

exactly my point lol! midgit think hes a baller cus he lives in a homestead junkyard with two junks of cars STOP braging about cash mojon and keep snitching and getting ur pussy face beat ..damn it sucks to be u.. first u run for ur life from a homeboy with machete after cursing to the dude then u get beat by someone whos never fought in their life and now u licking his ball nigga ur the biggest error of a man .. Jerkit go get some hair implants with all that money u have and stop spending it in all the parts that go wrong everyweek in the crushed cobra.

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:21 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

U said it.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

lol!

Hes talking about u numnuts
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:29 pm

and btw write all u want im not answering to ur pussy ass no more k here take swallow it Jerkit and dont waste ur timimg ethuggin online cus we all know already ur mouth is kimbo and ur soul is a sweat little princess Wink
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Doesn't matter when it was built. It isn't worth what it was.

I can run your house through the MLS and show you that if you'd like :)

Last edited by SlowTruck on October 25th 2010, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:46 pm

Now Luis Wants To sound all Tough Online> nigga Let me know I'll Fight your pussy too> No punk beat me Up>>> I'll Fight you and any pussy that gets In my way. You and all these pussies can talk all the shit they want online> when they get In myface> I'll Respond accordingly. Luis your just a soft ass pussy boy just like the rest of these punks with a big mouth In here. You never fight nor fought anyone In your hole life. Give Me a shot When you ready punk. Jerkit All you do Is to run your pussy online All day, IF you wanna hate on me And everything I got < then Do It> stop trying Me punk pussy Boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:49 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Doesn't matter when it was built. It isn't worth what it was.

I can run your house through the MLS and show you that if you'd like :)

I understand That Buddy> But still a 360k Home. lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:51 pm

So in 2007 it was worth 500+ thousand?

You're telling me you live in a house in Homestead that was worth $500k +?

Because if it's 360k now, it was worth quite a bit more then.....
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:53 pm

"homestead junk yard" Jerkit Jerkit2 Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next