SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!

Go down 
+14
boostinvertgtr
kachup
LthlGT500
V6Chris
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
BoostedRSX
BlackMambaLS3
06GT33
Phantom SRT4
infamous-speed
s.e.a.n
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:59 pm

a 50 shot isnt going to add 3 cars....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:02 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
a 50 shot isnt going to add 3 cars....

It will In my car> It cools down the air-charge Temps and boost" there for maintaining HP and giving me more power and torq at higher RPMS and Speeds. afro Maybe not In your lil neon lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:04 pm

This one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:15 pm

Actually a 50 shot would make a bigger difference in my neon than the cobra...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:31 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
This one

wtf That thing was banned years ago CJ" that Thing Is a total world pollution machine

lol! SO CJ what car are you looking for to get Into now? tell Us what It Is Man. Suspect Zr1? buggatti veyron<?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:34 pm

frank joel was not trying to hit it hard on start and he hit 31 miles from the 8ight up not even slow white shelby was able to do that..i guess u didnt get my point..and btw this excuse about the shifter is excuse # what in ur excuse bag ??i lost count remind me please..
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:37 pm

Thing sounded like it was shifting fine author slow but thata the driver during that 40-140 pull with chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:50 pm

Well am sure You can hear my car going In 4th gear the last two runs right zack>? Rolling Eyes and yea It shifted fine 40 to 140 Cuz I super slow shifted It So I dont lose the roll races. affraid

But yea you and me next wendsday night 50 to 150. so that way we can clear up any doubts of the air that my car can beat yours on a street roll race power vs power.

Later.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 14th 2010, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:53 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
frank joel was not trying to hit it hard on start and he hit 31 miles from the 8ight up not even slow white shelby was able to do that..i guess u didnt get my point..and btw this excuse about the shifter is excuse # what in ur excuse bag ??i lost count remind me please..

The shifter Sucks Luis, My tranny Is In good shape> I never had does issues with my stock shifter at the track before, It all started the moment I Installed that POS shifter on the car. and yea Joel's car runs good on the streets 60 to 160 70 to 170 Or higher> but 40 to 140 and 50 to 150 I rule Him. lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:26 pm

So why don't you take off the short shifter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 6:09 pm

for some reason I cant see seans posts lol, but yea sean" I am swapping back the steeda short shifter for the stock one again, I cant get used to that FCKN thing. Evil or Very Mad

when I go back to the track" I am going for mid 10's at 130MPH+ cheers
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 6:29 pm

Damn. My slow ass lexus seems fast right now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:04 pm

Cj Do you still want to race me at the track for $500 Intwo weeks>? even If I dont get the car In 4th gear> It Will still run almost half second faster than your nitrous v-8 121MPH Trap car at 112MPH Laughing

Let me know when your ready CJ!!! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:13 pm

Dont forget that run was with ur M3 not the Cobra...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Cj Do you still want to race me at the track for $500 Intwo weeks>? even If I dont get the car In 4th gear> It Will still run almost half second faster than your nitrous v-8 121MPH Trap car at 112MPH Laughing

I called your m3 out frank. Forget?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:26 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I called your m3 out frank. Forget?

lol CJ I love how backpedaling works for you sometimes. I know!!!> now the cobra Is to slow at the track for your Lexus" right CJ>? . violin lol

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:29 pm

you know he ran 11.3? you ran 11.04...thats not half a second
he did 11.3 with not a good pass either
also 200+whp LESS then the cobra
and 500+lbs MORE then the cobra.

Yeah, that lexus still looks fast
stock motor, nitrous, intake, no mufflers

built motor, big whipple, race gas, cams, every bolt on, big fuel system, no head light Rolling Eyes , gutted, and who knows how much more.

lets also not forget you 125 trap or w/e at mid or high 11s...
Quit putting yourself on the pedistal, because YOU believe you ran good last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:38 pm

Does m3 mean cobra in Spanish ? If not we've got hooked on phonics problem frank. lol!
And ya my 500whp Lexus seems fast. You've got over 200whp more and barely beat my time
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:40 pm

hmmm,judging from the 40-140 I say Frank is missing some of that low end power, I personally think the whipple is very big for the 4.6 Cobra motor or he needs to lean it out more on the low end or add more timing...should have been an instant pull if you add up the numbers weight/power/torque..but I guess the whipple is designed to pull top end versus the kenne bell or eaton....if he runs on the e85 not only will he save more money on gas but also less heat soak and run more aggressive. Regardless Chris's GTR is running very hard...i'd imagine a 50shot and e85 on the stock GTR turbos would be a very nasty setup 40-140. just a thought. Frank if you don't mind can you post a pic of your Dyno graph on blower only, or PM it.

Last edited by LthlGT500 on October 14th 2010, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:41 pm

yea chris the car ran like shit last night> 11.1 at 124.8MPH missing 4th gear and hiting revlimiter as well">> then 11.0s at 112MPH mid 3rd pull> lol Am parked chris> now go home and cry to mama<!!

And for the 16th time> I dont have aftermarket cams on the car> stop talking shit V6chris, And cj ran an 11.5 at 121MPH last week. So go home and hide under your bed v6chris. You will never run 11.0s In that POS shit v6 mustang you have If not cuz the help of sandor and Albert. I FCKN built my own shit chris" something that you haven't being able to do right this whole Time v6chris. You better come correct when you come out to the streets with that 2j alberts Is building for you. otherwise you will be embarrassed your whole life. lol
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:45 pm

so you have the stock 03/04 cobra cams and stock non-ported heads?? i'm thinking you should go with a midrange, medium duration cam instead of a cam designed to pull hard top end just to off set the fact that the whipple is a big blower. of course nitrous will also do the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:45 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
hmmm,judging from the 40-140 I say Frank is missing some of that low end power, I personally think the whipple is very big for the 4.6 Cobra motor or he needs to lean it out more on the low end or add more timing...should have been an instant pull if you add up the numbers weight/power/torque..but I guess the whipple is designed to pull top end versus the kenne bell or eaton....if he runs on the e85 not only will he save more money on gas but also less heat soak and run more aggressive. Regardless Chris's GTR is running very hard...i'd imagine a 50shot and e85 on the stock GTR turbos would be a very nasty setup 40-140. just a thought. Frank if you don't mind can you post a pic of your Dyno graph on blower only, or PM it.

sure will> The belt and tensioner of the car at the time were bad" so you will see some slippage at top. by the way I think Paul added more fuel to the car cuz the lean issue> I will go back to the dyno and check the numbers again to see whats going on with the fuel ratio.

Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:47 pm

Yup the computer was like hell no. Stop doing second gear burnouts lol. Wouldn't even launch the 3rd pass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:47 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
so you have the stock 03/04 cobra cams and stock non-ported heads?? i'm thinking you should go with a midrange, medium duration cam instead of a cam designed to pull hard top end just to off set the fact that the whipple is a big blower. of course nitrous will also do the same thing.

ported heads with stock cams with longtubes.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:32 pm

frank nice run bruh bruh..and chris Shocked gtr is running hard !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next