SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!

Go down 
+14
boostinvertgtr
kachup
LthlGT500
V6Chris
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
BoostedRSX
BlackMambaLS3
06GT33
Phantom SRT4
infamous-speed
s.e.a.n
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea chris the car ran like shit last night> 11.1 at 124.8MPH missing 4th gear and hiting revlimiter as well">> then 11.0s at 112MPH mid 3rd pull> lol Am parked chris> now go home and cry to mama<!!

And for the 16th time> I dont have aftermarket cams on the car> stop talking shit V6chris, And cj ran an 11.5 at 121MPH last week. So go home and hide under your bed v6chris. You will never run 11.0s In that POS shit v6 mustang you have If not cuz the help of sandor and Albert. I FCKN built my own shit chris" something that you haven't being able to do right this whole Time v6chris. You better come correct when you come out to the streets with that 2j alberts Is building for you. otherwise you will be embarrassed your whole life. lol

What build? its a stock motor? The IDEA is with out a doubt his, I never ever thought i'd throw a 2j in my car. CLEARLY with the looks of the yellow s2k, red s2k and Sandors car, its a smart move. By the time the car is done it'll have 3-4 peoples hands/name on it. Alberth/Sandor, Crispeed(tune), myself. Theres a lot of work in the car I did Frank, dont be fooled by your assumptions..
your right I'am not going to run 11s. I plan on skipping 2-3seconds ahead.
Also, I bet you did not personally build and assemble your long block.
Reguardless, your Cobra is not something to consider a proud build.
You cut a better 60ft last night then I would have ever imagined youd cut, so props to that.
you still red lighted every pass but your last.

I also find it amazing you couldnt nail 4th gear once at the track but you found it perfectly twice on the street running Chris.

reguardless your 40-145 run with Chris, IMO proves "your build" that your so proud of, is nothing to be proud about.
Im proud of my lil v6 when it was out because it held its own to cars in its power range. You have not proven that yet...you have a video proving you're 1 car faster then a 550whp GTR that weighs more then you and lags off the hit. and a 125mph BEST trap to prove your 700+whp.

put an auto in your car, retune, and start spraying your fully built motor that can easily handle a lil 50-75 shot. And granted your car will finally be something to talk about
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:44 pm

Frank I'am not going to argue more with you. Im just clearing the truth out there.
FACT is, you did not drive that car in the 10s last night, nor made an impressive pass. Your car DOES show potiential for 10s but, running 10s is different then the thought of it.
Just like anthony, no offense, but just finishing his car, calling you out the next day its ready, 0 seat time at the track with it. ITS NOT GOING 10s. fwd is MUCH harder to launch and take down the track. Even if you dont red light I'd put money on that cobra all day on the track vs that integra that night.

Theres a lot on the table of your cobra that can be fixed, improved and re-focused. It's got all the potiential you can give it, just needs the effort in the right places frank.
Talking about my v6, wont help you. Saying I'am cadaver or w/e will not let you run 10s either, as we clearly saw. I COULD help you with your car and you know it. You wont admit, but i honestly dont care at all.

and if you do it right, you wont even have your goal on 10s with your setup. you'd be focused on mid 9s and 140+ traps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:01 pm

That last run was made with the belt slippage ,boost leak and vacuum leak issue I was having... I will go to STP racing Next week to make a pass and see where the numbers are now that the car has no more boost and vacuum problems. It should had picked up another 10-15RWHP after the fix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 4th gear pass - 2kRPMS start pull.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 14th 2010, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:07 pm

Frank that dyno sheet is from 5 months ago, where's the one from yesterday?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:14 pm

Thats blower is to big Frank. look at the curve..
your motor is beggin for more boost and spray to use that blower actually.
Spray it when you hit it and have it shut at 5800rpms if you want.
this way you actually make at least 600+whp on the initial hit.
You woulda pulled from Chris much harder on the hit,
those ported heads with stock cams also is kinda pointless, because with the stock cams you cant take advantage of the extra flow

Notice on your run vs Chris, you start to actually pull a lil decent toward the end of your rpm then once you get it in the next gear you dont pull away at all til the higher rpms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:14 pm

lol I didnt ask Paul for It!!! I dont think he printed one!! He said everything was fine> and It is fine so far, idle Is great the car Is running hard, I think the heatsoak was the issue last night> but I will go to STP racing to do Some dynojet Runs Instead Chris. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:21 pm

V6Chris wrote:
those ported heads with stock cams also is kinda pointless, because with the stock cams you cant take advantage of the extra flow

Notice on your run vs Chris, you start to actually pull a lil decent toward the end of your rpm then once you get it in the next gear you dont pull away at all til the higher rpms.

V6chris The car Is tuned save so It doesnt blow up early> I could make It more aggressive at the lower RPMS, but All the heavy timing starts at 5,800K RPMS and up to 7k. I rather have less timing make less power at the lower end and not blow up my engine chris> thats why I have that 50shot to compensate later on In the low end RPMS. Paul at the long end" his being a save tuner as well> I dont know of anyone that has blown up there engines with paul's tunes yet. not like Scott Bears> fucking Great tuner> and makes lots of power with little boost to make the customers happy> but at the end of the day peoples motors dont last long.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:27 pm

Hey Frank Rage-Tek lowered the dyno price to $50 for 3 pulls w/ AF readings and printout or $70 for the hour, you knows its very accurate and a few of our fastest members have dynoed on it so it would be good to compare your numbers with Wink
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

V6chris The car Is tuned save so It doesnt blow up early> I could make It more aggressive at the lower RPMS, but All the heavy timing starts at 5,800K RPMS and up to 7k. I rather have less timing make less power at the lower end and not blow up my engine chris> thats why I have that 50shot to compensate later on In the low end RPMS. Paul at the long end" his being a save tuner as well> I dont know of anyone that has blown up there engines with paul's tunes yet. not like Scott Bears> fucking Great tuner> and makes lots of power with little boost to make the customers happy> but at the end peoples motors dont last long.

Scott beers has always been hit or miss. He did a GREAT job on a lot of customers car. But some not so much. and also ive heard the stories and well, when people change things like he said and done retune, its bound to blow. he had one customer raise the boost 5lbs and swap bigger injectors and the customer was pissed when he blew on Scotts tune, meant for 60lb injectors and 19psi vs 24psi and 72lb injectors...
he did have his bads though.

I still think theres a lot of power missing down low. that hp curve looks like a big turbo supra almost. On a KB that shouldnt be the case.
Honestly i'd drive the piss outta your car til you snap the input shaft or get the cash for the c4, re-tune with a lil more boost and use the nitrous. Imagine being able to launch on the nitrous, on the trans brake. move the shifter down twice with out lifting the pedal.

with that motor and a c4, 9.5s or better shouldnt be a problem. with some cams you'll make even more power too. Im sure cams are fucking expensive for that car. 32valve springs and retainers, 4 cams cant be cheap.

Last edited by V6Chris on October 14th 2010, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:32 pm

I'll give them a shot next week phantom!!! Is closer for me to go too as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:34 pm

I think they were like $1,200+ last time I looked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:48 pm

yea v6chris> your right about Scott bears> and some of the things done In my car> later on I will Install that auto tranny and 100Shot of nitrous and lets see what my car can run!!! for now I will keep It save So I can continue to beat on It and not blow It up cuz heavy timing!! I can make another 80RWHP out my car just by upping the timing 21 degrees> but Paul will not be responsible for anything that happens to my motor down the road + my tune warranty will be void>.

I have three tunes made by Paul> c16 No timing pull/ c16-50shot and c16-100shot. $700 including 6hrs of dyno time< v6chris> that 3.4L crusher whipple has not being easy to get It tune correctly, kenne bell Is way easy to tune cuz the smaller Air charge per Liter 2.8 to 3.4L per liter air charge Is a big difference>> I made 648whp 601Torq Donojet with my old 2.8L KB at 25psi 21 timing/ compared to 716whp and 704torq mustang dyno at 17 psi and 17 timing affraid >> thats a big difference In power right there.

KB blowers spin alot faster than whipple blowers> but die alot sooner In top end runs than whipple blowers, not to mention that whipple durability Is way superior than Kenne Bell Blowers.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:04 pm

I got my GT500 cams I'll sell you Frank, they are a big upgrade over the stock cobra cams. $200 and they are yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:13 pm

wow chris thats a good price> Bro> I might get them from you!!! But the thing Is that I have to take my whole motor apart to Install these cams> blower> timing chain cover and so forth> lots of shit man. I'll keep It In mind chris.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 10:47 am

thats a good idea, putting the GT500 cams in your car, my car with the stock eaton with only a pulley, pulled very hard up top even til 6700rpm it kept making power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 10:53 am

good runs guys. finally put all the bs behind cheers
Back to top Go down
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 10:59 am

Good runs! Frank remember leave on the 3rd light...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 11:11 am

Frank i cant just stop fucking with u cus ur so stupid even telling v6 chris about his 2j i know chris and i'll bet $5000 he will put a motortogether before u install a twin screw blower ..stop talking shit ur car is a peace of shit u shouldnt be proud of u always have something "braking" dale candela eso es una pinga embalsama!Wake the fuck up and stop racing ur gona waste ur money and still be slow ..Retire from this u just no good at it or give alberth the cash and have him built u a race car..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 8:02 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Frank i cant just stop fucking with u cus ur so stupid even telling v6 chris about his 2j i know chris and i'll bet $5000 he will put a motortogether before u install a twin screw blower ..stop talking shit ur car is a peace of shit u shouldnt be proud of u always have something "braking" dale candela eso es una pinga embalsama!Wake the fuck up and stop racing ur gona waste ur money and still be slow ..Retire from this u just no good at it or give alberth the cash and have him built u a race car..

damn!! This Is a lot of shit talking from you Luis!! wtf did you get new batteries Installed on you recently>? Do you have a bottom on you somewhere that I can push It and turn you off for while Luis?

Yea"yea am parked> but you being parked since the day you were born Luis! and always will be Jerkit Tell me of a car that you had built yourself that had ever ran fast on the streets or at the track
Luis? oh!!! don't worry I'll wait for your answer Luis.
>> violin << Jerkit that POS c6 you had for a car> never ran fast> that Thing was In a shop for two years and never came out and made a decent pass> you sold It cuz you couldn't handle all the BS that car was giving you!!lol The cobra Still running and giving people headaches> bring that POS z06 you have now to me and lets run 40 to 40 - 50 to 150 and I'll give you the hit and still park You. lol welcome Goodbye Luis.
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:52 pm

damn looks like some good races boys crusher ftw on the roll
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:54 pm

so who has the faster skyline right now???
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 7:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea Chris's car Is moving hard" Shocked I was surprised to see that the GTR stayed that close to me!!! but heatsoke Is a bitch on my car and It can lose as much as 80 RWHP+ and nitrous was not there to cool the aircharge In topend.

we'll give It a shot again next week with both cars at 100% all out. Cool

Frank let me know you go ill come out n shoot the shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 7:56 pm

LTHLSVT wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea Chris's car Is moving hard" Shocked I was surprised to see that the GTR stayed that close to me!!! but heatsoke Is a bitch on my car and It can lose as much as 80 RWHP+ and nitrous was not there to cool the aircharge In topend.

we'll give It a shot again next week with both cars at 100% all out. Cool

Frank let me know you go ill come out n shoot the shit

lol!

Hey Issac> did you finally got your car fixed up or no>?
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:19 pm

In the works pimp I was out of town for a couple months I'm trying to be running by thanksgiving time and this time Im taking my time so everything is being done right and slowly including a billet input shaft for the tranny Wink
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:22 pm

We going to do this Saturday night frank?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next