SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra

Go down 
+19
26brx8
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
Jspec Mk4
Jroc
obzidian
Eifelrennen
LthlGT500
s.e.a.n
mona_acr
V6Chris
3Fingas
SILVERBEAST
305Taco
bigmike
kachup
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Empty
PostSubject: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:28 am

Good runs Frank, your car is moving out hard!

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:36 am

good runs, the car is defently moving!
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:40 am

Aint no one like frank lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:41 am

hey chris u putting the other vids up tonight? or waiting for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:42 am

kachup wrote:
Aint no one like frank lol

You gotta love Frank man!

No Homo!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:42 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
hey chris u putting the other vids up tonight? or waiting for tomorrow

I'm working on them now!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:44 am

Alright kool, my boys love GTR's so they wanna see the races I been tellin them about lol. im gonna pass out driving home lol
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:05 am

dam da slobra is moving nice
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:13 am

Congratulations to the Mustang, Frank. Your shit is definitely moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 5:17 am

lol at you guys>> i Had fun Too.. Cool beans... Chris You got your ass whopped !!! lol!

Oh!! Correction>> No 50shot of nitrous was used on any of the races with the GTR, except when I raced Chancletas 997,,, I used it on 3rd gear And when I went to shift to 4th the car shot off on me!!! Oh well Shit happens> a freaking vacuum leak!! I will take out the blower Monday or Tuesday at the shop, and I will for sure take care all of those Gay ass vacuum hoses. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 12:09 pm

Nice runs, Cobra is running hard...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 12:41 pm

Zipties are a boosted cars bestfriend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 12:48 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Zipties are a boosted cars bestfriend!

yea i know, I got some of them on there< the thing is that the vacuum hoses keep cracking open for some reason, I need some good vacuum hoses material scratch Shit that motor its built so strong, that it just keeps taking all that leaning out abuse< you can't even see fumes coming out of my exhasut> thats not good...

I will take care of that shit tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 1:44 pm

I want some of dat. Just name the spot. Should be a good race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 1:52 pm

lol you have an 8sec car bro!! how could you even want to race agaist a probably 10sec Mustang>?

You already know your gonna win!!! affraid Dont waste your gas with my car!!! bring me something like 6-700HP car 3,000+LBS 40 to 140 And I'll race It.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:10 pm

Hey chris your car its very fast 11.2s'In the 1/4 mile at 129MPH, but for some reason my car made your car look super slow.

lol! JK

Chris When are you going back to the track>? I want to see if I can hit high 9s or low 10's>> I suck at driving, you can probably do a better job at the track for me with my car; since the my car its hooking pretty good now, I was thinking of low 10s.... scratch what do you think?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 8th 2010, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol you have an 8sec car bro!! how could you even want to race agaist a probably 10sec Mustang>?

You already know your gonna win!!! affraid Dont waste your gas with my car!!! bring me something like 6-700HP car 3,000+LBS 40 to 140 And I'll race It.

LOL..I aint got no 8 sec car. Best its ever been is 9.70. 700rwhp 3700# w a/c. Your thinkin of someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:17 pm

3Fingas wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

LOL..I aint got no 8 sec car. Best its ever been is 9.70. 700rwhp 3700# w a/c. Your thinkin of someone else.

ok we can give it a shot 40 to 140!!! why does your car weight 300LBS more than factory>? these camaros, they normally weight 3,420LBS From factory... scratch

You have to have atleast some weight reduction done to that car also.. Am just saying!!! Do you have nitrous too on top of the Turbos>? scratch
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
3Fingas wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

ok we can give it a shot 40 to 140!!! why does your car weight 300LBS more than factory>? these camaros, they normally weight 3,420LBS From factory... scratch

You have to have atleast some weight reduction done to that car also.. Am just saying!!! Do you have nitrous too on top of the Turbos>? scratch

Frank he was at the picnic, black camaro, nitrous and motor auto camaro. no turbo or s/c
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:30 pm

Oh shit, sorry I thought It was the turbo black camaro that chris being talking about...>> my bad!!!

Nitrous 9.7s thats impressive> that things most fly on the streets... whats the trap speed in the 1/4 mile run 3fingas>?

Lets give it shot next week 40 to 140MPH. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey chris your car its very fast 11.2s'In the 1/4 mile at 129MPH, but for some reason my car made your car look super slow.

lol! JK

Chris When are you going back to the track>? I want to see if I can hit high 9s or low 10's>> I suck at driving, you can probably do a better job at the track for me with my car; since the my car its hooking pretty good now, I was thinking of low 10s.... scratch what do you think?

As soon as I get mydownpipes installed I'll be heading to the track and we can line them up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:52 pm

3Fingas wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

3fingas; I found your runs On youtube>>jajajaj sneaky sneaky... lol!

That thing its popping wheelies and everything affraid

Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:00 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
3Fingas wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank he was at the picnic, black camaro, nitrous and motor auto camaro. no turbo or s/c

Not sure you got the right car. Dont remember any picnic.
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh shit, sorry I thought It was the turbo black camaro that chris being talking about...>> my bad!!!

Nitrous 9.7s thats impressive> that things most fly on the streets... whats the trap speed in the 1/4 mile run 3fingas>?

Lets give it shot next week 40 to 140MPH. Very Happy

LOL. Told ya 10.14 then I got waxed by the formula. I aint bs'n just a street car. Dig footbrake. 40 and ur already up and Im reachin high gear. Maybe a 20. Traps 140ish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 1:19 pm

[quote="SlowSilverGTR"]

Here chris; Take some of this therapy for the headache I gave you Saturday night.. lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Chris; I hope you get better my fellow Friend..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra   SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next