SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!

Go down 
+24
m6ar2cel6otc
fully stock
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
JLexus300
92coupe
V6Chris
2geezy
CRUSH
vic930
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
Gxp
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
schadenfreude
bigmike
infamous-speed
Phantom SRT4
SlowTruck
SlowSilverGTR
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ban Crusher Cobra
Yes, Please ban his ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_vote_lcap77%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 44 ]
No, I like dealing with his stupid ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_vote_lcap23%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 10:46 pm

I know it's been done like 4 times already but can we please get rid of him. Shit all he does is talk shit and threaten people. I don't know of one single person on this site that talks good about him when he's not around. He takes over every thread with stupid bullshit that makes him look stupid only some how he thinks is funny and thinks proves himself right.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:01 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:03 pm

Evey time I respond to one of his post I'm like damn why the fuck did I do that. Reading his post truly make me feel stupider!
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:05 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Evey time I respond to one of his post I'm like damn why the fuck did I do that. Reading his post truly make me feel stupider!

You're smarter than me haha...I can't even comprehend nor read his posts.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:23 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

You're smarter than me haha...I can't even comprehend nor read his posts.

Trust me I have to read most of his post 4 or 5 times just to half way understand what he's trying to say.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:24 pm

Chris I want a ride in the GTR one day.

This is Jared ( I had all those mustangs, now I got the truck)

I live about 10 minutes north of you in West Palm now.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:25 pm

9-1, I wonder who the 1 vote was... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:28 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
9-1, I wonder who the 1 vote was... Rolling Eyes

You think Frank was smart enough to figure out how to vote? scratch
Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:20 am

I am smart enough to have your girl fuck me. Jerkit Pussy. Now you think you control southernknights.net By making your stupid pull to get me banned you pussy boy> your so weak punk> your just making shit worse for whats coming for you. I wont get banned cuz you say so. you never done anything for the southernknghts people I done It. your just a pussy trying to make look bad In here you punk ass. there Is alot people that dont like your shit talking pussy In here Too. Keep thinking your the sugar boy In here you stinky dirty pussy Boy.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:25 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am smart enough to have your girl fuck me. Jerkit Pussy. Now you think you control southernknights.net By making your stupid pull to band me you pussy boy> your so weak punk> your just making shit worse for whats coming for you. I wont get banned cuz you say so. you never done anything for the southernknghts people I done It. your just a pussy trying to make look bad In here you punk ass. there Is alot people that dont like you here Too. Keep thinking your the sugar boy In here you stinky dirty pussy.

Poll says 10 to 1 faggot. You want to keep that shit up about my girl bro? You bitch is fat and looks like a fucking man. Now what midget? What you going to do? You want to post up a picture of your girl and I'll post one up of mine and see who's going to win that shit every fucking time. Keep fucking your fat bitch because she's the only one willing to fuck your little fat bitch titted ass. Why don't you do yourself a favor and get some fucking hair plugs so you can stop trying to comb that little bit of hair you have left over your bald ass head.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:31 am

Damn.. someone needs to get banned honestly.. This went from kind of funny, to not funny at all. This bullshit and nonsense has got to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:32 am

infamous-speed wrote:
Damn.. someone needs to get banned honestly.. This went from kind of funny, to not funny at all. This bullshit and nonsense has got to come to an end.

I agree, I didn't want to have to go to his level but there is only so much I can take before I blow up.
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-05-13

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:41 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

I agree, I didn't want to have to go to his level but there is only so much I can take before I blow up.
agreed afro
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 1:48 am

HOLY SHIT, I leave the forum for a few hours and when I check back all hell has broken loose with Frank and his posts. Dammit, can someone please address my question about the KOTS list when Joel sells his car. That is to say, will he be removed and have to earn his way up again since it is a different car if and when he sells his car?
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 2:05 am

schadenfreude wrote:
HOLY SHIT, I leave the forum for a few hours and when I check back all hell has broken loose with Frank and his posts. Dammit, can someone please address my question about the KOTS list when Joel sells his car. That is to say, will he be removed and have to earn his way up again since it is a different car if and when he sells his car?

yes he will be removed when the car is sold
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 7:35 am

This shit again? Did his Haloperidol shot wear off already?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:55 am

This site isn't the same without him talking shit its hilarious but you and him bicker back and forth does get annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 9:14 am

OMG this shit again? You guys go back and forth at each other more than middle schoolers. Just ignore the comments and let shit be. It's the internet people!
Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 9:31 am

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"][quote="SlowSilverGTR"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Zack I'll Be out there Saturday night for you Buddy!!! I'll Make your dream come Trough lol. Just dont let off At 120MPH like our fellow Friend that drives A SilverSlowGTR. Jerkit Laughing

whats So wrong about this Post guys>? This is what got him pissed off and made him start to talk shit about me and my car again.

He took this joke personal and started all the drama allover again. now his trying to make himself look like goddamn victim In here> Come on guys> not always am the bad guy. some of you know me In person and you guys know am Cool With most of you guys out there> regardless of the shit talking In here. what pisses me off of chris Is his disrespectful sarcasm stupid comments. can he just talk shit without being sarcastic and disrespectful Each time? atleast am straight forward with my comments and Put a little smiley face on my stupid comments when I joke about something. he doesnt...

Now am supposed to get banned cuz his stupid request cuz he dont like me>? His never being around here before, I come In here and race anyones car with no problem atoll regardless of what race they want, 40 50 60 70 roll I done them all, just to make everyone happy. Oh well!! that I win most of my races on the streets yes> that they not cool with that> not my problem> that my car Is faster than there cars most of the time> yes> just show the godamn car some respect> I Put alot time money and work In my Cobra to let some random westpalm beach Boy come In here and personally disrespect me and my car every time he feels like doing It out of topic jokes. Evil or Very Mad No I wont allow that BS.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 9:44 am

So you think you can put a smilely face on anything and it's cool? You think it's cool to to threaten me?

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Dont be worried> I dont know who you are And I dont care> But When you come meet Me the way your planning to do< Be ready Cuz Me and my little Friend Will be ready to calm you down at any cost. So I will warn you right now> Am not playing games with this pussy fighting BS No More. Be careful Buddy" Thats all I gotta Say To you. END

Threating him with a gun! You better touch up on the Statue 790.06 before you decide to take it out!

Chris Shit the fuck Up punk> lol no body mentioned such thing In here> I Am very Updated In weapons Florida Rules And Statues. And be careful chris You know this guy And I dont> So If Something happens And this Guy gets to get away>> your ass Is going Down> Just letting you know Smart.

Don't threaten me you little fucking midget, I warned you once! You're going to get your pussy beat again. Watch who your fucking talking to, I'm about tired of your faggot ass. I'll be at the track tomorrow night, if you feel like jumping do it, don't talk about it!

Last edited by SlowSilverGTR on October 27th 2010, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gxp
Gxp

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-02

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 9:48 am

He needs to fix his huge sig :-/
Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 9:52 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
So you think you can put a smilely face on anything and it's cool? You think it's cool to to threaten me?

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Dont be worried> I dont know who you are And I dont care> But When you come meet Me the way your planning to do< Be ready Cuz Me and my little Friend Will be ready to calm you down at any cost. So I will warn you right now> Am not playing games with this pussy fighting BS No More. Be careful Buddy" Thats all I gotta Say To you. END

Threating him with a gun! You better touch up on the Statue 790.06 before you decide to take it out!

Chris Shit the fuck Up punk> lol no body mentioned such thing In here> I Am very Updated In weapons Florida Rules And Statues. And be careful chris You know this guy And I dont> So If Something happens And this Guy gets to get away>> your ass Is going Down> Just letting you know Smart.

Don't threaten me you little fucking midget, I warned you once! You're going to get your pussy beat again. Watch who your fucking talking to, I'm about tired of your faggot ass. I'll be at the track tomorrow night, if you feel like jumping do it, don't talk about it!

Show me where It says I threaten you to fight you In any way or shape on these posts except the one you made threatening ME Instead.. all I said was >> your ass is going down> meaning to jail. when you made that personal fighting threat to me, thats when everything started Chris> you know You cant be threatening me with fighting> cuz you know is gonna happen> you brought all these bs up on yourself Chris. If your gonna be making fighting threats to me you better be ready for It cuz I wont back Down.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 27th 2010, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 9:58 am

Gxp wrote:
He needs to fix his huge sig :-/

lol Thats the only picture I have that shows the crushers Name on the car. I'll take another picture later, but for now I'll leave It on Till Mr; tough wanna be takes his stupid comment off his picture signature.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:22 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

That's where you wanted to start threatening me, I've told you we will have no issues as long as you don't threaten me but you don't listen. You know I will not back down from you and you know I'm not scared of you so why make stupid threats, and why take it even further and bring my girl into it again? I feel bad for even talking shit about your girl because she hasn't done anything to me. The only mistake she's made is being with an asshole like you.
Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:38 am

Ok I guess we will settle this shit with some more fights till you get the point. You continue to come In here trying to make me look like fool And you will get your piece of the cake each and every time. thats all am going to say to you. See you In few hrs Tough guy wanna be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next