SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE

Go down 
+13
SILVERBEAST
bambinov8
Papa-Smerf69
STEALTH
Phantom SRT4
Kool-Aid
03terminator
NoPis10
kachup
Nomad
s.e.a.n
osdper0911
V6Chris
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  Empty
PostSubject: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 3:08 pm

Like it says Frank ANY RACE/PLACE you want
w.e roll or dig
Enough shit talking and prove yourself
You're getting everything you want and more
If u decline now then its jus proving you jus wanna talk shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:33 pm

never gonna happen
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 9:39 am

You guys need to fuck already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 9:44 am

Sean You have already fucked him, so what are you talking about man? I don't like dried up skinny pussies. I am not interested in it by any means, it is all yours. And as of this race; it is not going to happen. My car only made 404whp Something it's wrong, it's parked and it wont beat the skinny pussy's car. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Professional Street Racer
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 10:14 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sean You have already fucked him, so what are you talking about man? I don't like dried up skinny pussies. I am not interested in it by any means, it is all yours. And as of this race; it is not going to happen. My car only made 404whp Something it's wrong, it's parked and it wont beat the skinny pussy's car. Rolling Eyes

bench racing dynojet @ its best lmfao

Frank how much do u charge for Bench Dynojet? lmfao lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 10:44 am

Frank my car only makes 404whp anyway?
Im done with the shit talking I wanna see u prove that u can race me
but for some reason your scarred
Ill back the 200shot down to 100 and put back all the weight I took out

Sean idk if u saw I mentioned id do the dig run we tried setting up no drama tho jus race
I understand if ur not willing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 11:07 am

Show respect and you will get it back, One more personal disrespectful bullshit from you and there will never be a race with your cars vs my cars ever again.

Saturday night at 'County Line' i take the right lane no questions to ask. Leave the drama home so we don't have to wrestle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 11:09 am

Nomad wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

bench racing dynojet @ its best lmfao

Frank how much do u charge for Bench Dynojet? lmfao lol!

Two cookies with cherries on top. lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 11:44 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Naw he's not my type.

V6Chris wrote:
Frank my car only makes 404whp anyway?
Im done with the shit talking I wanna see u prove that u can race me
but for some reason your scarred
Ill back the 200shot down to 100 and put back all the weight I took out

Sean idk if u saw I mentioned id do the dig run we tried setting up no drama tho jus race
I understand if ur not willing

40 roll?
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:40 pm

go to countyline friday weather will be coolest
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:55 pm

Can't friday must be Saturday
Ill take the left lane at countyline that's fine.
Im gonna make a test pass before our run... ur welcome to do the same

Sean I was mainly interested in aa dig. If not that's kool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 1:34 pm

No test runs for me, my car has what it needs to hook at the track 404whp Laughing see you out there, and by the way no street racing for me, I don't want to get caught in tha $5,000 fine 2 year DL suspension shit, i already had enough of it.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 2:23 pm

Ill be there early to make my pass. I don't run the left lane almost ever nor at countyline.
Just remember u red light you lose! I will not make a pass if u red light and take the win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 2:31 pm

It goes both ways ''''' don't worry i will let you jump first. Wink Here let me show you that i don't jump out every time and still win.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:24 pm

Countyline has a Jet cars event running on Saturday...Don't think they are gonna have Test & Tune that nite....you may want to call and verify...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 5:18 pm

Well there is no test and tune saturday night at county Line, so V6chris call it quits... If you like i could try to make it tomorrow night or you can come down to homestead speed way for T.N.T 2mw.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 6:43 pm

I get back in town tomorrow at night wont work for me. Is homestead open Saturday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 6:55 pm

Yes they are, but they do road course on Saturdays, unless your in for that too Very Happy
they have TNT tomorrow night so is County Line. let me know or if not we can run next week ur choice.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 3:36 pm

next week,
i just got back from a 14hour drive and a week away, im exhausted and wanna see my family such.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 10:00 pm

this page 2 looking good guys keep it up, can't remember the last time you two exchanged words without dissing each other
Back to top Go down
Kool-Aid

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 8:33 pm

So what is the outcome are you two guys racing at the next meet?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 5:35 pm

im not sure he hasnt said anything
Saturday we're suppose to run at countyline
im suppose to run a built GSR as well on boost there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 3:28 pm

I got tranny issues, the throat out bearing it's fucked and i need fifth gear new synchro. Evil or Very Mad i just ordered everything the TSB requires for the fix. Regardless i'll show up to race you V6Chris.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 3:41 pm

Those damn throat bearings are always fucking shit up
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 4:11 pm

GET VIDEO OF THE RUNS Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE    Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out CrusherCobra ANY RACE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next