SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out CrusherCobra

Go down 
+24
GT30WRX/BANNED
asap1320
Sexual Chocolate
Steedafied
2Face
PhantomMenace
djdgk
hwdcharger
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
V6Chris
26brx8
R35 GTR
03terminator
305Taco
Phantom SRT4
SILVERBEAST
kachup
ZYBORG
victory2k8z
SlowSilverGTR
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Calling out CrusherCobra Empty
PostSubject: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:48 pm

Well now that we've all seen I'm your daddy on the track, and you know I'll be your daddy from a dig on the street. It's time for me to beat you at your race right? Here's my only stipulations, you put at least a passenger seat in the car and take a passenger with you, video camera and GPS in both cars. If you can't at least do that, then don't even respond to the thread, it's not worth my time. If so let's lock it up if you ain't scared! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:37 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Well now that we've all seen I'm your daddy on the track, and you know I'll be your daddy from a dig on the street. It's time for me to beat you at your race right? Here's my only stipulations, you put at least a passenger seat in the car and take a passenger with you, video camera and GPS in both cars. If you can't at least do that, then don't even respond to the thread, it's not worth my time. If so let's lock it up if you ain't scared! affraid

So chris What your saying is that Your car Its going to beat my car at my race right>? 40 to 140 right>? Or you meant your car will beat my car from a street dig>? I am just double checking on that!!! IF so, then is a yes; I'll put the passenger seat back on the car, and yes I will take a passenger with me to video tape the race> V6sChris If you dont mind. since you already have a 60LBS video camera Guy. lol!

I agree To the written terms .

40 to 140 It Is, just let me fix the bugs In my car ok. It should be ready next week hopefully
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:57 pm

Yes those are the terms, my passenger does the honking with an air horn so there are no advantages. I think this is a race everyone wants to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 7:01 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Yes those are the terms, my passenger does the honking with an air horn so there are no advantages. I think this is a race everyone wants to see.

Oh!!! Buddy Trust me You are so right about that..lol Just dont jump on the second honk like you did last time... jajaja You really love racing me man!!! You shoulda see your face last night after you won that little dig race. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 7:14 pm

You called me out at the track, I knew I was going to beat you.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 8:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Oh!!! Buddy Trust me You are so right about that..lol Just dont jump on the second honk like you did last time... jajaja You really love racing me man!!! You shoulda see your face last night after you won that little dig race. Laughing

Isnt thank your M.O? lol! Or do we have a hialeah honker from Boyton?
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 10:14 pm

They are tearing you up in SVTPerformance crushercobra, you might want to chime in with your compadres....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:19 pm

zyborg>> Thanks for the Info... chris love to talk shit and be in glory when he wins a little race from time to time against a superior car.. wow he won a race against a car that was running like shit because a fuel issue. Chris your the shit homie.. LMAO Enjoy your little victory while you can, cuz when I come back out to race you, It aint going to be 2-3 cars pulling on you, I will video embarrass the fuck out you and your $93gs prince car. Boy you dont know me yet>> watch when I come for your ass In the next two weeks, I dont even need 700RWHP anymore to beat that slow big ass pile of monkey turd. Jerkit You better not chicken Out on me when You see my car next time> and you better not ask me for no more advantages for your own convenience, Fuck that. Oh!! and by the way I just finished replying to the BS You wrote about me and my car on SVT performance Chris>> Good luck to you ever again your car winning a race against my car. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:22 am

Chicken out! LOL @ 2-3 car if that's all you pull me you're parked as fuck! You've got 200hp on me and weigh 600lbs less!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:29 am

As I told you last night this video will be posted everywhere! Be careful on SVTP, those guys will eat you alive!
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 1:11 am

chris and frank are like a married couple.. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:43 pm

How much money do you want to bet that I will pull you 8 to 10 cars 40 to 140 next time we race>? Put your money where your pussy is and lets race Chris!!! Your gay Barbi AWD GTR Is parked, You won at the track by default and you know it chris>> So Keep living In your fantasy world where you think your gonna pull my car Jerkit Thats a Big mistake of you saying your shit its going to beat my car 40 to 140/ Didn't you see what I did to you last time>? I drove around you by 130MPH where you admitted yourself you lett off at. Laughing that says It all my Friend> your shit Is glued parked. My car pulled the fastest car In the Southernnights.net KOT LIST<<>> What makes you think your gonna be even near my tag to see the numbers when I take off on you.? lol

See you In two weeks You forum shit talking king. violin

bukkae Jerkit

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 5th 2010, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
How much money you want to bet that I will pull you 8 to 10 cars 40 to 140 next time we race>? Put your money where your pussy is and lets race Chris!!! Your gay Barbi WAD GTR is parked, You won at the track by default and you know it chris>> So Keep living In your fantasy world where you think your gonna pull my car Jerkit Thats a Big mistake of you saying your shit its going to beat my car 40 to 140 Didn't you see what I did to you last time I drove around you by 130MPH where you admitted yourself you lett off. Laughing that say It all my Friend> your shit Is glued parked.

See you in two weeks You forum shit talking king. violin

bukkae Jerkit

lol!

Are u planning on spraying the GTR or something Frank because 8-10cars seem alot?... shurg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:53 pm

It Is race what you brong, I dont need to disclose details of what I am going to use to rape that car by a train To shut the owners pussy up for once and all. And dont get me wrong Steve, I am not trying to be rude or anything, Am just keeping my game to myself thats all.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 1:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
It Is race what you brong, I dont need to disclose details of what I am going to use to rape that car by a train To shut the owners pussy up for once and all. And dont get me wrong Steve, I am not trying to be rude or anything, Am just keeping my game to myself thats all.

Well that means you will spray him... lol! And your right Frank, it is "run what you brung"... Good luck with the race because SVTPerformance.com will really ripp you a new one if you lose against Chris GTR a 2nd time... ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 1:07 pm

Naaaaaaa Frank doesnt spray, his bottle pressure just drops like crazy from the time he leaves the spot and pulls back in after a race because it has a leak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 1:22 pm

Yea Phantom; Yes I do spray my car with 500shot everytime I win a race against cars you guys will never beat with your little speedy Gonzalez Neons.

500Shot All the way from my house to the spot; I drive my car on 500shot till I leave the spot Phantom, Even On Idle I have a site kick of 1000Shot of nitrous just keep to the Temp Down.

The fact o the matter is that my shit beat all your shits day and night no matter what you people say about it. Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:05 pm

Even though what u just said is false, idk what this has to do with Neons lol...

The red neon has been waiting over a year for your race.... just saying.

Step your game up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:15 pm

Cars my car has beaten in the pass month or two

Otis BMW
Jesse's Nitrous camaro
Chancletas 997 to 138MPH of 140 lol
GTR Giving him two cars head start and the hit> and 40 to 140 a very sad game of chris part.
Joelz51 5 times back to back

When that neon beats all these fast cars the way my car has done It phantom, then you can come talk to me Son!!! Bring that mighty god neon that you talk about so much Into my world>> 40 to 140 Next week Saturday night, And please If you got any excuses to bring to the table Phantom, just letting you know Now> IDC, I dont want to hear them ok, just stay parked, or bring that neon to the streets to race against my car 40 to 140, when that neon beats my car on Its race, then I'll do any race Your friend wants to do. Till Then ladies and gentleman's>>> SAYONARA.

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
How much money do you want to bet that I will pull you 8 to 10 cars 40 to 140 next time we race>? Put your money where your pussy is and lets race Chris!!! Your gay Barbi AWD GTR Is parked, You won at the track by default and you know it chris>> So Keep living In your fantasy world where you think your gonna pull my car Jerkit Thats a Big mistake of you saying your shit its going to beat my car 40 to 140/ Didn't you see what I did to you last time>? I drove around you by 130MPH where you admitted yourself you lett off at. Laughing that says It all my Friend> your shit Is glued parked. My car pulled the fastest car In the Southernnights.net KOT LIST<<>> What makes you think your gonna be even near my tag to see the numbers when I take off on you.? lol

bukkae Jerkit

lol!

#1 Frank don't even bring up money to me ever again. I've tried to bet your pussy ass money on 5 different occasions and you never put your money where your mouth is so I don't even wanna hear shit from you about money. Remember the $2,000 dig race, remember the money at the track? Yeah I didn't think so!

#2 A wins a win! I'm not like you Frank, always making excuses when I lose, fuck man you even make excuses when you win.

#3 I beat you at your own game Frank, you let off in every fucking race you do! You let off racing Joel, fuck man you even let off racing me at the track! The sad part is 1/8mile times and MPH don't lie! You can never just win like a man or lose like a man, instead you come on here running your pussy! They only excuse you should use is your cars a POS and breaks down every other time you race it!

I'll see you in two weeks my friend and I hope your shit is running right because I don't want to hear any excuses, if you pull me any less than 10 cars no one on this website will have any respect for you. You have 200HP/200TQ more than me, your car weights 500lbs less than mine, and were doing your race, and remember if you jump you lose! So get that POS Cobra ready, get that bigger nitrous jet, get a smaller pulley, get 10 gallons of C-16, and maybe a full slick, cause if it aint 100% this little slow GTR might just surprise you!
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 3:16 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

#1 Frank don't even bring up money to me ever again. I've tried to bet your pussy ass money on 5 different occasions and you never put your money where your mouth is so I don't even wanna hear shit from you about money. Remember the $2,000 dig race, remember the money at the track? Yeah I didn't think so!

#2 A wins a win! I'm not like you Frank, always making excuses when I lose, fuck man you even make excuses when you win.

#3 I beat you at your own game Frank, you let off in every fucking race you do! You let off racing Joel, fuck man you even let off racing me at the track! The sad part is 1/8mile times and MPH don't lie! You can never just win like a man or lose like a man, instead you come on here running your pussy! They only excuse you should use is your cars a POS and breaks down every other time you race it!

I'll see you in two weeks my friend and I hope your shit is running right because I don't want to hear any excuses, if you pull me any less than 10 cars no one on this website will have any respect for you. You have 200HP/200TQ more than me, your car weights 500lbs less than mine, and were doing your race, and remember if you jump you lose! So get that POS Cobra ready, get that bigger nitrous jet, get a smaller pulley, get 10 gallons of C-16, and maybe a full slick, cause if it aint 100% this little slow GTR might just surprise you!

LMFAO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 7:30 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
How much money do you want to bet that I will pull you 8 to 10 cars 40 to 140 next time we race>? Put your money where your pussy is and lets race Chris!!! Your gay Barbi AWD GTR Is parked, You won at the track by default and you know it chris>> So Keep living In your fantasy world where you think your gonna pull my car Jerkit Thats a Big mistake of you saying your shit its going to beat my car 40 to 140/ Didn't you see what I did to you last time>? I drove around you by 130MPH where you admitted yourself you let off at. Laughing that says It all my Friend> your shit Is glued parked. My car pulled the fastest car In the Southernnights.net KOT LIST<<>> What makes you think your gonna be even near my tag to see the numbers when I take off on you.? lol

bukkae Jerkit

lol!

#1 When did your GTR ever beat my car at Its own race> 40 to 140 scratch ?

#2 I let off Racing you and Racing Joel's Now too>? That letting off BS Its A everyone loser Excuse, I beat you twice Its on video chris, And Am the one who let Off, Your the one who let off Last time I checked on my book Chris Jerkit

3# Stop the excuses with the nitrous and weight Ratio already, The fact that your car Is parked does not change that my car Its more powerful and faster than your AWD abortion chris. You are a sore loser my friend, just like all the shit talkers that got pulled by my car on there on race and come with the lame ass excuse that I let off when I am pulling on them ++++ CARS Jerkit

Chris You dont hear me with that lame ass excuse of Oh!! He let off on me before I got him when I am getting pulled certain amounts of cars.

I let off on you
I let off On the 997
I let off On joelz51
I let off on Otis
And I let off On Jesse's Camaro.

I beat all of you By letting off Chris. Evil or Very Mad What a sore loser you are Chris.

Your getting rape regardless of any shit talking you do on here Primo :Jerkit:You are going to look so like an Idiotic spoiled little punk when my car Is pounding away on your pussy Chris; Your POS Its not going no where Prince... ama yank that POS $93gs car In front of everyone In two weeks From now So you can also say that I let off when I am pulling you 10+ cars/ ok Primo, later; I am done with your pussy Chris. Here Take some of this>> Bang Bang Jerkit It will make your pussy and your car faster .

And here we go again violin ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 7:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
#1 When did your GTR ever beat my car at Its own race> 40 to 140 scratch ?

#2 I let off Racing you and Racing Joel's Now too>? That letting off BS Its A everyone loser Excuse, I beat you twice Its on video chris, And Am the one who let Off, Your the one who let off Last time I checked on my book Chris Jerkit

3# Stop the excuses with the nitrous and weight Ratio already, The fact that your car Is parked does not change that my car Its more powerful and faster than your AWD abortion chris. You are a sore loser my friend, just like all the shit talkers that got pulled by my car on there on race and come with the lame ass excuse that I let off when I am pulling on them ++++ CARS Jerkit

Chris You dont hear me with that lame ass excuse of Oh!! He let off on me before I got him when I am getting pulled certain amounts of cars.

I let off on you
I let off On the 997
I let off On joelz51
I let off on Otis
And I let off On Jesse's Camaro.

I beat all of you By letting off Chris. Evil or Very Mad What a sore loser you are Chris.

Your getting rape regardless of any shit talking you do on here Primo :Jerkit:You are going to look so like an Idiotic spoiled little punk when my car Is pounding away on your pussy Chris; Your POS Its not going no where Prince... ama yank that POS $93gs car In front of everyone In two weeks From now So you can also say that I let off when I am pulling you 10+ cars/ ok Primo, later; I am done with your pussy Chris. Here Take some of this>> Bang Bang Jerkit It will make your pussy and your car faster .

And here we go again violin ohthedrama

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When did you're car ever beat my car at it's race? At the track? Oh... shit I almost forgot about how pathetic your car was at the track! Did you give me that dig on the street like you promised? Nope, cause it would have been worse than the track! I'm going to show you something 40-140 and be done with it, your car is not as fast as you think it is buddy, I may win, I may lose, but in the end you aint going to pull me like you think you will. After this I'm done racing you! Evey time you lose a race it's some bullshit excuses. I can't think of one race with your Cobra where you could just say hey man your cars fast and be done with it. When you learn how to lose like a man you'll get allot more people willing to run you, and allot more people's respect.

All I can say is remember I picked up 4-5 cars since the last runs, and now you have to add a passenger seat and a passenger which is easily 2 cars. This is going to be a whole different race!

Every time I see this sign I can't help but thinking about you Frank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 12:38 am

Oh Chris!!! I feel So bad now that I made your pussy hurt,lol did I hurt your feelings chris>? Jerkit lol! your so soft Chris.. jajajajja. I am not the one who went to SVTperformance to run his pussy and talk shit about a car thats way faster than yours!!! Just saying. If its not the way I am saying; why haven't your car beat all the cars I have raced and beat already chris>? I wonder why Chris scratch Oh!!! I Think Is because your car maybe Is parked enough that Its not able to beat them YET I think, but my car did already.. scratch Right Chris. lol!

Bro!! I can care less If you want to race me again or not. I race for me not for you nor anyone Out there. ama Pull that pussy of yours one more time, and I will be the one whos not going to race you ever again till You learn how to respect the faster car. even If your car had 700AWDHP you could not stand a chance, zacks car only pulled Joels car half a car, then Joel's came back at zacks and beat him by 3 cars, what makes you think your gonna beat my car after I disgustingly yanked the living shit out your soft ass heart Chris.?

See you In two weeks you big crying baby. bukkae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out CrusherCobra
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next