SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out CrusherCobra

Go down 
+24
GT30WRX/BANNED
asap1320
Sexual Chocolate
Steedafied
2Face
PhantomMenace
djdgk
hwdcharger
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
V6Chris
26brx8
R35 GTR
03terminator
305Taco
Phantom SRT4
SILVERBEAST
kachup
ZYBORG
victory2k8z
SlowSilverGTR
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:23 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol chris ok I agree with you.. 716-552= 164RWHP 543-704=161Torq not 200/200 lol now If you meant on spray Maybe lol.

See you soon buddy. we should not fight anymore, this racing BS Its getting out control, IF you beat me this time around I will give all the credit you deserve buddy.

I will throw In an auto c4 or power glide tranny and start to race my car for money out there. Its time to recover all the money I have put In my car all this time.

wow!
thats the smartest post ive seen from you yet!!
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:32 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol chris ok I agree with you.. 716-552= 164RWHP 543-704=161Torq not 200/200 lol now If you meant on spray Maybe lol.

See you soon buddy. we should not fight anymore, this racing BS Its getting out control, IF you beat me this time around I will give all the credit you deserve buddy.

I will throw In an auto c4 or power glide tranny and start to race my car for money out there. Its time to recover all the money I have put In my car all this time.

Of course I meant spray Frank, and don't come to me with the BS I didn't spray. If you're not going spray take the bottle out of the car, otherwise don't say shit about not spraying!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:34 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Of course I meant spray Frank, and don't come to me with the BS I didn't spray. If you're not going spray take the bottle out of the car, otherwise don't say shit about not spraying!

I agree... shurg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:22 pm

Its run what You brung>> I dont have to explain or tell you or anyone anything about what I got done to my car, whether I spray or not >>Its not any of your business buddy. run what you brung, and dont worry about what I got In my car.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:40 pm

Yes Frank it's run what you burn, but my point is if your going to bring the bottle don't start running your mouth after a race saying you didn't use it. If you do no ones going to believe you!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nice>> V6chris Good luck with the build.. I know It will run 10's First run for sure, Sandor and Albert are definitely building some fast cars lately. Good For them... I'll pass by the shop this week So I can take a look at the work there doing.

maybe the first run, because i havent driven a mildy quick car for over a year. the goal is a second or 2 lower Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 12:36 pm

Frank is your shit ready for the track tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 5:58 pm

Wating? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Gxp
Gxp

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 6:25 pm

slow ill run the chrusher cobra at the track dam his 12.6 is weak sauce its right in my area let me beat him in my barbie car :-D
dam crusher for you age you act like your 16 man. just man up and beat the gtr at the track. dont make excuses come back strong next time. i thought thats what this sport was all about. i didnt see slow talk shit until you started making excuse and acting like a 5 year old dam son get your priorities inline.
Back to top Go down
Skydrol13
Skydrol13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 6:32 pm

Gxp wrote:
slow ill run the chrusher cobra at the track dam his 12.6 is weak sauce its right in my area let me beat him in my barbie car :-D
dam crusher for you age you act like your 16 man. just man up and beat the gtr at the track. dont make excuses come back strong next time. i thought thats what this sport was all about. i didnt see slow talk shit until you started making excuse and acting like a 5 year old dam son get your priorities inline.

Are you the auto soltice on spray?
Back to top Go down
Gxp
Gxp

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 6:35 pm

I'm w/e you guys want me to b
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 6:44 pm

Gxp wrote:
I'm w/e you guys want me to b

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 9:46 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Frank is your shit ready for the track tomorrow night?

Maybe>> I got some other new shit left to Install on It, I probably finish It by tomorrow noon; If not, I'll see you next week wednesday night.

I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 9:48 pm

Gxp wrote:

Jerkit BS

violin
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:33 pm

I'll be there tomorrow night either way unless it rains.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:37 pm

what time are you going? solo or wit fiance? if you want, we can run on beeline before or after yo go to pbir, am not that far from beeline..lmk brah popcorn

Last edited by 03terminator on September 16th 2010, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:37 pm

Hmmmmm PBIR or Countyline tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 10:23 am

Abner text me, I forgot to save your number!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 12:27 pm

whre are you Chris>? Come on!! come on boy!! come on/ whistling whistling whistling!!!>>Oh!!! here you are..

Goooood Booooy!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

Ama walk that punk ass of yours down the road with my leash when my shit goes back to the track; and on the streets as well, just like I did last time... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 1:02 pm

Thats what you are Frank, a little Chihuahua! You have that yappy little bark, but you don't have much of a bite, and you're easy to kick around!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 1:09 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Thats what you are Frank, a little Chihuahua! You have that yappy little bark, but you don't have much of a bite, and you're easy to kick around!

Dont sleep on the midgit hes pretty flexible

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Btw when did this happened?? was.. it after u raped em on the track?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 1:29 pm

Yeah, I think I hurt his little midget feelings after he talked all that shit about how he was going to beat me at the track "where the real fast cars race" and the he got raped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 1:33 pm

stop Bsing me around chris>> And say yes to my rolls>?
35 40 45- 50 55- 60 -65 70 -75 80 -85 -90 -95 100. lol! pick from the menu chris.

What any other excuses do you have In Store for these roll runs am giving you>? vs my 116-MPH 11.8sec pass car.
come one chris you can do better than that!!! lol
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 1:41 pm

lol @ Frank trying to switch up the race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out CrusherCobra
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next