SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...

Go down 
+17
CARLITOEVO
V6Chris
RAW
Krusty DSM
Phantom SRT4
2geezy
BlackMambaLS3
JUNKYARDFOX
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
SlowSilverGTR
TitoGunz
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
95RioRedCobra
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... Empty
PostSubject: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:00 am

Wanna have a friendly race w/ a 2.3 Whippled Cobra Vert??? Or a 3.4 Whippled Lightning for that matter???
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:03 am

40 to 140 Is my race>> next saturday night... bring the fastest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:04 am

You got it we'll be there!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:37 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:57 am

Why Do I keep getting all these negative reputation feedbacks>? even If I post something totally positive I still get a negative reputation score!!

Oh!!! I See" Some Hating trolls are behind of all of this. lol

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:10 pm

Really just wanna run to see where the car stands... And given the fact that you are the only other Whippled Cobra making over 600whp that I know of on here I wanna see what she will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:30 pm

No problem Brotha> we'll do any race you'll like to do!! except digs lol.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:44 pm

Rolling Eyes OH BROTHER. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT FUEL LEAK AND LEAVE THE BAG OF EXCUSES AT HOME

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:32 pm

the fuel leak did not come from the new setup fuel system Joel>> I forgot to plug one of the old fuel lines from the stock fuel tank, pressure was building up causing a small leak. there is no more fuel In the old tank already. So No worries Joel you catching on fire anymore lol.

I'll race you first next week 50 to 150 then 60 to 160. then I'll race that 700whp lightning 40 to 140 as well as ram1320 If he makes It to the spot Saturday night. cheers
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
the fuel leak did not come from the new setup fuel system Joel>> I forgot to plug one of the old fuel lines from the stock fuel tank, pressure was building up causing a small leak. there is no more fuel In the old tank already. So No worries Joel you catching on fire anymore lol.

I'll race you first next week 50 to 150 then 60 to 160. then I'll race that 700whp lightning 40 to 140 as well as ram1320 If he makes It to the spot Saturday night. cheers

Who said the Lightning makes 700whp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:53 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Re: Looking for some friendly runs...
by 95RioRedCobra Today at 10:56
asap1320 wrote:
dig, roll?
when?
what range of car?

No dig's yet, no suspension. However, she should do pretty well from 60- 150ish I don't think she will make 160 with the gearing, but it just might. Looking for something in the 550-600whp range for a car or another truck around 700whp. Any night at the spot we should be able to be out there. Oh yeah and we won't have any excuses... Just wanna see where she stands no boost leaks or fuel leaks... LMAO!

Last edited by 95RioRedCobra on Fri 1 Oct - 10:58; edited 2 times in total

I think You said It> lol. unless you meant It as you wanting to run against a truck making 700whp scratch
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

asap1320 wrote:
dig, roll?
when?
what range of car?

No dig's yet, no suspension. However, she should do pretty well from 60- 150ish I don't think she will make 160 with the gearing, but it just might. Looking for something in the 550-600whp range for a car or another truck around 700whp. Any night at the spot we should be able to be out there. Oh yeah and we won't have any excuses... Just wanna see where she stands no boost leaks or fuel leaks... LMAO!

I think You said It> lol. unless you meant It as you wanting to run a truck making 700whp scratch

Yeah wanted to run a truck around that power if any exist... Ours makes just a little bit more than that, but the owner is still learning how to handle it, has no suspension, and no tires at the moment... So we are trying to gauge what would be fair in it's current conditions!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 3:59 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

asap1320 wrote:
dig, roll?
when?
what range of car?

I think You said It> lol. unless you meant It as you wanting to run a truck making 700whp scratch

Yeah wanted to run a truck around that power if any exist... Ours makes just a little bit more than that, but the owner is still learning how to handle it, has no suspension, and no tires at the moment... So we are trying to gauge what would be fair in it's current conditions!

Nice> Dynojet or Mustang Dyno Numbers? scratch
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

asap1320 wrote:
dig, roll?
when?
what range of car?

Nice> Dynojet or Mustang Dyno Numbers? scratch

Dyno Dynamics Dyno #s with a 400hp load... Tranny will probably give out before she puts all the power to the ground, but like I said we just wanna run to see where we stand. Now the Cobra... That's another story. I heard you don't like the 2.3L Whipples... This one just may surprise you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:08 pm

2.3L whipple need alot boost to make big power, you probably are making 600+whp and 500+torq dynojet at 25psi+ Right? scratch
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2.3L whipple need alot boost to make big power, you probably are making 600+whp and 500+torq dynojet at 25psi+ Right? scratch

On the stock Cobra motor we made 660/622 @ 21psi on a Dynojet through factory manifolds, o/r x-pipe, and Magnaflow catback. Cracked one of the factory pistons... So now she's got some headwork, little more compression, Longtubes, and a tad more boost (literally a tad maybe 23psi now) The 2.3L blower is no longer efficient after approx 23-24 psi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 8:55 pm

I'll be ready for saturday night> bring the truck and your car. Later.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 9:16 pm

You got it! Truck will be there, not sure on the Cobra, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 9:31 pm

Found the source of the boost and vacuum leak.>> as I said before>> the Supercharger valve>> the people at whipple superchargers for some fucking reason they forgot to Install the rubber rings on the supercharger valve; there for causing a major vacuum and boost leak at Idle and at high RPMS" as well causing lean fuel issues too.

as you all can see on the picture" there are two small grooves on the valve> there Is supposed to be two Oil rubber rings on there> there was none> the whipple technicians forgot to put them on + the fucking lower supercharger bracket Bolts were all lose too, I called them up and told them of there big failure and they apologized to me for It and gave me an extra year of warranty as well. Nice. I cant belive that I could've blown up my engine cuz some stupid shit like that.Evil or Very Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its all fixed up now and I Installed the blower back on the car again>> I'll be at stp racing to make a dyno pass Thursday night just to make sure the AFR Is ok . cheers
Back to top Go down
TitoGunz
TitoGunz

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 9:41 pm

This should be good!!!!
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 9:53 pm

STP Motorsports?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 9:53 pm

Told you it wasn't in the valve! If you weren't such a dick this would have been fixed two weeks ago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 9:56 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
STP Motorsports?

Yea In 441 I think!!! I being there before. >> very cool Guy the owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:02 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Told you it wasn't in the valve! If you weren't such a dick this would have been fixed two weeks ago!

Chris I call It the valve To the whole assembly> But yea the little throttle body had no rubber rings on It causing a boost leak and all kinds of shits to the Fuel ratio !!!

Do you wanna still Test me tomorrow night or do you wanna squash the whole thing Down chris>?
If you apologize to me first for what you started" then I will do the same for you> other wise we'll fuck each other up tomorrow night (No Homo).

just saying buddy.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Chris I call It the valve To the whole assembly> But yea the little throttle body had no rubber rings on It causing a boost leak and all kinds of shits to the Fuel ratio !!!

Do you wanna still Test me tomorrow night or do you wanna squash the whole thing Down chris>?
If you apologize to me first for what you started" then I will do the same for you> other wise we'll fuck each other up tomorrow night (No Homo).

just saying buddy.
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next