SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...

Go down 
+17
CARLITOEVO
V6Chris
RAW
Krusty DSM
Phantom SRT4
2geezy
BlackMambaLS3
JUNKYARDFOX
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
SlowSilverGTR
TitoGunz
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
95RioRedCobra
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:17 pm

I did not disrespect your girl, and you were the first one to bring up fighting. If you want to squash it then apologize, otherwise we can take care of it tomorrow night as planned. I have no problem with either choice. I'm not going to start more shit talking I'm just going to do what needs to be done. I've been in the gym for six weeks straight with Iosef every morning at 8:30, I have a ton of testosterone just waiting to come out so if you wanna give it a go we can! I have nothing to prove to anyone but I'm tired of all the bullshit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:24 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I did not disrespect your girl, and you were the first one to bring up fighting. If you want to squash it then apologize, otherwise we can take care of it tomorrow night as planned. I have no problem with either choice. I'm not going to start more shit talking I'm just going to do what needs to be done. I've been in the gym for six weeks straight with Iosef every morning at 8:30, I have a ton of testosterone just waiting to come out so if you wanna give it a go we can! I have nothing to prove to anyone but I'm tired of all the bullshit!

Lets get It on then" say no more.. Tomorrow night It Is.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Told you it wasn't in the valve! If you weren't such a dick this would have been fixed two weeks ago!

Chris I call It the valve To the whole assembly> But yea the little throttle body had no rubber rings on It causing a boost leak and all kinds of shits to the Fuel ratio !!!

Do you wanna still Test me tomorrow night or do you wanna squash the whole thing Down chris>?
If you apologize to me first for what you started" then I will do the same for you> other wise we'll fuck each other up tomorrow night (No Homo).

just saying buddy.

I saw it in the first picture you posted, I've taken apart many Whipples, like I said I would have helped you before but you've been a dick head so I decided to let you figure it out on your own.

I have to say this to you Frank, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. You like to put everyone down, weather it's their car, or there family giving them money, or the way the look. It really reflects poorly on your self image. It seems you have to put people down to make yourself feel better. I'm not saying this to start more shit I'm saying it to maybe help you change and get the respect you desperately want. Think about the shit you say to everyone. Like I said you make the call, I'm prepared either way!

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Lets get It on then" say no more.. Tomorrow night It Is.

See you at 10:30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:50 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Told you it wasn't in the valve! If you weren't such a dick this would have been fixed two weeks ago!

Chris I call It the valve To the whole assembly> But yea the little throttle body had no rubber rings on It causing a boost leak and all kinds of shits to the Fuel ratio !!!

Do you wanna still Test me tomorrow night or do you wanna squash the whole thing Down chris>?
If you apologize to me first for what you started" then I will do the same for you> other wise we'll fuck each other up tomorrow night (No Homo).

just saying buddy.

I saw it in the first picture you posted, I've taken apart many Whipples, like I said I would have helped you before but you've been a dick head so I decided to let you figure it out on your own.

I have to say this to you Frank, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. You like to put everyone down, weather it's their car, or there family giving them money, or the way the look. It really reflects poorly on your self image. It seems you have to put people down to make yourself feel better. I'm not saying this to start more shit I'm saying it to maybe help you change and get the respect you desperately want. Think about the shit you say to everyone. Like I said you make the call, I'm prepared either way

I bring people down as much as they bring Me down chris.. Is an equal BS> When They Stop I'll Stop.. Not to mention that everytime My car beats a fast car" there Is an excuse to why my car beat that fast car>> I never Get credit For anything on this website, and thats why I treat certain people they way I do.

V6chris, Anthony,Luis, CJ and Joel, they love to attack and make fun of people and peoples car" The moment they find an open window to do so. Specially V6chris> His on everyones page giving his hating book 500 pages opinion, and swinging balls on everyones car and race. But I dont really pay attention to his BS anymore>> Am used To It already lol... Fight thread, discussion or a fast car but parked> there Is v6chris talking shit> He always got something stupid to say whether your car Is fast or parked. Evil or Very Mad goddamn drama Instigator v6chris Harry porter compositor and writer. lol
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:06 am

your getting the good site of me wrong Buddy... dont be getting my numbers wrong Fabio> you dont really know me that way. I feel bad that I have to fuck up a good buddy of mine like that becuase a stupid shit talking BS online. but anyways thats not the point> just Shut your pussy up and stay away of the fight before your pussy gets sucked In Into It. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:06 am

GT30WRX wrote:
Sounds to me like you don't wanna get that pretty face of yours hurt playboy, remember if your face gets damaged you won't be able to make as much money on the street doing this ---> bukkae

so remember to wear a mouth guard to keep that money maker safe

Don't worry Frank, i'll have this ready for you tomorrow brother... lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:23 am

i won't miss this shit tomorrow night popcorn
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:29 am

Slow Vette wrote:
i won't miss this shit tomorrow night popcorn

+1, definitely won't be a night to miss out on

by the way I think you and the GTR will be a good race to see, lock it up cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 8:40 am

GT30WRX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
your getting the good site of me wrong Buddy... dont be getting my numbers wrong Fabio> you dont really know me that way. I feel bad that I have to fuck up a good buddy of mine like that becuase a stupid shit talking BS online. but anyways thats not the point> just Shut your pussy up and stay away of the fight before your pussy gets sucked In Into It. Jerkit

sounds to me like you don't wanna get that pretty face of yours hurt playboy, remember if your face gets damaged you won't be able to make as much money on the street doing this ---> bukkae

so remember to wear a mouth guard to keep that money maker safe

Another cheerleading pussy Jerkit Evil or Very Mad Don't worry That fight wont last more than 2 minutes. I dont punch like a pussy girl like you probably do.
Back to top Go down
JUNKYARDFOX

JUNKYARDFOX

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:11 am

funny how you guys dont want cops to give you a hard time cause u like to go a little fast on highways against each other but then again only setting up races and doing it for the competition eventually turns into other things like setting up backyard brawls this is why good shit doesnt last man wats next ( KOTR )king of the ring on the website
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:50 am

nobody Is setting up shit>> I am not no bodies Pitbull... Is a street fight> and I am fighting for my respect>>> So any of you that might be thinking this is a fight thats gonna be controlled or refereed by anyone> your wrong> so get that shit Out your head where you think I am putting up show for you or anyone Out there>> when I get there I will take care business and I want no body around me nor circling around the fight or talking shit. thats all I got to say; save yourselves some trouble and mind your own business.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 6th 2010, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:51 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

just saying buddy.

I have to say this to you Frank, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. You like to put everyone down, weather it's their car, or there family giving them money, or the way the look. It really reflects poorly on your self image. It seems you have to put people down to make yourself feel better. I'm not saying this to start more shit I'm saying it to maybe help you change and get the respect you desperately want. Think about the shit you say to everyone. Like I said you make the call, I'm prepared either way

I bring people down as much as they bring Me down chris.. Is an equal BS> When They Stop I'll Stop.. Not to mention that everytime My car beats a fast car" there Is an excuse to why my car beat that fast car>> I never Get credit For anything on this website, and thats why I treat certain people they way I do.

V6chris, Anthony,Luis, CJ and Joel, they love to attack and make fun of people and peoples car" The moment they find an open window to do so. Specially V6chris> His on everyones page giving his hating book 500 pages opinion, and swinging balls on everyones car and race. But I dont really pay attention to his BS anymore>> Am used To It already lol... Fight thread, discussion or a fast car but parked> there Is v6chris talking shit> He always got something stupid to say whether your car Is fast or parked. Evil or Very Mad goddamn drama Instigator v6chris Harry porter compositor and writer. lol

Frank i never attack u i just make fun of u brother if it makes u feel better ur the reason i live everyday for i wake up and think about going to sk.net just to reply to ur post and see that crusher cobra crushing ppl up..
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:51 am

JUNKYARDFOX wrote:
funny how you guys dont want cops to give you a hard time cause u like to go a little fast on highways against each other but then again only setting up races and doing it for the competition eventually turns into other things like setting up backyard brawls this is why good shit doesnt last man wats next ( KOTR )king of the ring on the website

I wanna call out the winner of Chris and Frank for KING of the RING... But i only do shot for shot and we have to flip a coin to see who gets the first hit.. Plus STEVE!!!! we need to make a the rules for the (KOTR). Like noones running home to mommy or the cops after someone gets their face rearranged. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:54 am

lol.. Luis. thats ok bro>> atleast shit never got out hand with you and me> lots of shit talking In shit> but nothing personal. I gess some people cant take the heat In here sometimes.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:56 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol.. Luis. thats ok bro>> atleast shit never got out hand with you and me> lots of shit talking In shit> but nothing personal. I gess some people cant take the heat In here sometimes.

see now i even gave u a positive reviw now u have minus 207 instead of 210.. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:58 am

2geezy wrote:
JUNKYARDFOX wrote:

I wanna call out the winner of Chris and Frank for KING of the RING... But i only do shot for shot and we have to flip a coin to see who gets the first hit.. Plus STEVE!!!! we need to make a the rules for the (KOTR). Like noones running home to mommy or the cops after someone gets their face rearranged. lol!

Buddy> refresh the page and read again> nor you or Steve are setting up any fight>> like I said> I am fighting for my respect not for you or anyone out there>> that chris wants to make a fool Out himself by coming to the spot to fight me> thats his problem. I'll be there tonight to fight or race either way" and I dont want to see no cheerleading or shit talkers around me.. avoid yourselves some Bullshit.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 6th 2010, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:01 am

2geezy wrote:
JUNKYARDFOX wrote:

Its so E Z for u to say it cus u aint the one getting punched first dawg..What if u get knocked out in that first punch thats some bitch shit its a fight and only the stronger will survive..Where i come from whoever hits first always win..
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:07 am

I got a $100 that this fight doesn't happen
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:11 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
I got a $100 that this fight doesn't happen

hopefully it wont they were good friends..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:14 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nobody Is setting up shit>> I am not no bodies Pitbull... Is a street fight> and I am fighting for my respect>>> So any of you that might be thinking this is a fight thats gonna be controlled or refereed by anyone> your wrong> so get that shit Out your head where you think I am putting up show for you or anyone Out there>> when I get there I will take care business and I want no body around me nor circling around the fight or talking shit. thats all I got to say; save yourselves some trouble and mind your own business.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FIGHT THATS COOL BUT WE WILL NOT ALLOW NEITHER OF YOU TO BEAT THE OTHER ONE TO DEATH SO GET THAT STRAIGHT I AM NEUTRAL IN THIS FIGHT BUT IF ANYBODY THINKS OTHERWISE.... OH WELL LET IT BE.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:20 am

Miami Heat > *
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:34 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Miami Heat > *

GOOD ONE lol! You know we don't want this shit to go down but if it is going down we will make sure there are no wepons,nobody jumps in and nobody gets killed. Evil or Very Mad if sombody is knocked out im not letting no
one beat him. I know both of these guys I wish this wouldn't happen but if it must we don't want anyone seriously hurt ruffle your feathers all you want and hopefully this is the end of this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next