SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...

Go down 
+17
CARLITOEVO
V6Chris
RAW
Krusty DSM
Phantom SRT4
2geezy
BlackMambaLS3
JUNKYARDFOX
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
GT30WRX/BANNED
03terminator
SlowSilverGTR
TitoGunz
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
95RioRedCobra
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:50 am

2geezy wrote:
JUNKYARDFOX wrote:
funny how you guys dont want cops to give you a hard time cause u like to go a little fast on highways against each other but then again only setting up races and doing it for the competition eventually turns into other things like setting up backyard brawls this is why good shit doesnt last man wats next ( KOTR )king of the ring on the website

I wanna call out the winner of Chris and Frank for KING of the RING... But i only do shot for shot and we have to flip a coin to see who gets the first hit.. Plus STEVE!!!! we need to make a the rules for the (KOTR). Like noones running home to mommy or the cops after someone gets their face rearranged. lol!

I wouldn't fight anyone if i can't get off the floor under my own power lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 11:06 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Buddy> refresh the page and read again> nor you or Steve are setting up any fight>> like I said> I am fighting for my respect not for you or anyone out there>> that chris wants to make a fool Out himself by coming to the spot to fight me> thats his problem. I'll be there tonight to fight or race either way" and I dont want to see no cheerleading or shit talkers around me.. avoid yourselves some Bullshit.

You think anyone on this site is going to respect you for fighting me? lol! Win or lose you will not gain an ounce of respect from 99% of the people here. People would have more respect for you if you issued an apology and acted like a man. You have to show respect before anyone will give it to you. I've gotten calls all week long asking me not to fight you, telling me it's not worth it, telling me I have too much to lose if the cops are called. I know if we fight tonight and I beat the shit out of you I'm not gaining any respect from anyone, as a matter of fact win or lose, I'll probably have people that lose respect for me for fighting you like a high school kid would. Most people know I'm laid back and don't need to fight to prove anything, but you think you can bully people around here into backing down and that's not the case with me. I tell it like it is and always will. The last time you mentioned fighting me I called you and told you to chill that you need to learn to take it the way you dish it out, but this time I'm not backing down.

You were the first one to mention fighting me, I just simply did not back down. Remember this post?

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Chris You are a hater just like the rest of theses pussies... what you just said didnt make any sense buddy. at the end Of the day I go home with a gutted cobra, an 06 M3 that I own and got the certificate of tittle To both of them. lol>> what do you have chris? a ricer automatic slow ass 90gs rental car>? that Its not even yours... hahahaha You make me laugh chris>> Can you say shit In Spanish>? or anything else that could possibly make sense you big Sad punk.?

que come pinga el redneck este<< and Yea I got chassed with a machette around the parking lot, but I didnt hide like your pussy does punk... when you see me Out there come to my face and say something stupid to me or In anyway disrespectfull and lets see what happens you pussy for a man. Shit talking online Is one thing, but If your pussy ever mans up, and decides to act Out On me; I wont blick twice to put your ass In your place buddy. You should stop your little pussy music with me already Cuz shit can get really ugly around here.

Then I called you a faggot and said I was going to feel bad for your girl when you came out of the closet. Which is in no way disrespectful to her. I even mentioned that she was a nice girl. If you chose to take it that way, sorry! Why don't you let here read the quote and see if she felt like any of that was geared towards her! However you like mentioning CJ's dad, Chris's mom, and Anthony's parents I don't see any of them saying they've been fucking your girl and disrespecting one of your family. You're biggest problem is you love to dish shit out but you can't take it! So you can either apologize and be done with it, or shut your mouth about me and don't say a fucking word to me at the spot, or you can mouth off to me tonight and we can take care of business. The choice is yours Frank, choose wisely!

Last edited by SlowSilverGTR on October 6th 2010, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 11:07 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Miami Heat > *

GOOD ONE lol! You know we don't want this shit to go down but if it is going down we will make sure there are no wepons,nobody jumps in and nobody gets killed. Evil or Very Mad if sombody is knocked out im not letting no
one beat him. I know both of these guys I wish this wouldn't happen but if it must we don't want anyone seriously hurt ruffle your feathers all you want and hopefully this is the end of this bullshit.
joel i agreed with you ..ill b there... i realy hope that this fighte whont hapend....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:00 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Told you it wasn't in the valve! If you weren't such a dick this would have been fixed two weeks ago!

Chris I call It the valve To the whole assembly> But yea the little throttle body had no rubber rings on It causing a boost leak and all kinds of shits to the Fuel ratio !!!

Do you wanna still Test me tomorrow night or do you wanna squash the whole thing Down chris>?
If you apologize to me first for what you started" then I will do the same for you> other wise we'll fuck each other up tomorrow night (No Homo).

just saying buddy.

I saw it in the first picture you posted, I've taken apart many Whipples, like I said I would have helped you before but you've been a dick head so I decided to let you figure it out on your own.

I have to say this to you Frank, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. You like to put everyone down, weather it's their car, or there family giving them money, or the way the look. It really reflects poorly on your self image. It seems you have to put people down to make yourself feel better. I'm not saying this to start more shit I'm saying it to maybe help you change and get the respect you desperately want. Think about the shit you say to everyone. Like I said you make the call, I'm prepared either way!

THIS

Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:20 pm

violin
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:28 pm

JUNKYARDFOX wrote:
funny how you guys dont want cops to give you a hard time cause u like to go a little fast on highways against each other but then again only setting up races and doing it for the competition eventually turns into other things like setting up backyard brawls this is why good shit doesnt last man wats next ( KOTR )king of the ring on the website
Ah JUNKYARD, aint nobody setting up backyard brawls, the brawls were already setup... I just dont want anything to get out of hand...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nobody Is setting up shit>> I am not no bodies Pitbull... Is a street fight> and I am fighting for my respect>>> So any of you that might be thinking this is a fight thats gonna be controlled or refereed by anyone> your wrong> so get that shit Out your head where you think I am putting up show for you or anyone Out there>> when I get there I will take care business and I want no body around me nor circling around the fight or talking shit. thats all I got to say; save yourselves some trouble and mind your own business.
Frank, what makes you think your gonna get respect if you fight Chris tonight?... If you dont want to fight, then call it off right now... However, if this fight still goes down, than call it "controlled or refereed" if you want to, I WILL BE THERE TO MAKE SURE NO ONE JUMPS ANYONE OF YOU OR GETS HURT TOO BAD, so you can get mad if you want!...

2geezy wrote:
I wanna call out the winner of Chris and Frank for KING of the RING... But i only do shot for shot and we have to flip a coin to see who gets the first hit.. Plus STEVE!!!! we need to make a the rules for the (KOTR). Like noones running home to mommy or the cops after someone gets their face rearranged. lol!
King Of The Ring, huh????... I really think that will keep a lot of the disrespect on the website to a minimum because people ain't gonna want to get called out to fight!... Lol

s.e.a.n wrote:
I got a $100 that this fight doesn't happen
Dont want it to, so lets hope that you can keep your money...

Z51JOEL wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FIGHT THATS COOL BUT WE WILL NOT ALLOW NEITHER OF YOU TO BEAT THE OTHER ONE TO DEATH SO GET THAT STRAIGHT I AM NEUTRAL IN THIS FIGHT BUT IF ANYBODY THINKS OTHERWISE.... OH WELL LET IT BE.
I agree Joel, if this fight does goes down, then we will make sure no one gets fucked up...
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:52 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 12:04 pm

Felix or Steve Can you guys pls delete some of these BS off here>?

Me and Chris Fought again last night, But at the track car vs car and I got whipped again lol! Am glad shit was squashed down and talked out as adults and not violently as It was Intended to be" Hopefully Now there will be no more BS down the road between Both of us again Chris. I hope we can keep mad respects for each other from now on. Very Happy

Good runs last night > I jumped the hell out you didnt I? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 12:15 pm

Rioredcobra" I will be Out there tonight with CrusherCobra... I am getting some 110 race gas this afternoon, and I will test the car out before I go out there to make sure there is no BS with the fuel at high RPMS. I fixed the Issue with the boost and vacuum leak So I am expecting no issues now. The only thing that's going on with the car Is the Idle, Is super rich on Idle now cuz the vacuum leak Is gone and It need to be regulated back to normal 13-14 AFR, the car Is going back to Torq Monday morning to get retuned, but dont worry>> I wont let you guys down I'll be there to race regardless. affraid
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 12:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Felix or Steve Can you guys pls delete some of these BS off here>?

Me and Chris Fought again last night, But at the track car vs car and I got whipped again lol! Am glad shit was squashed down and talked out as adults and not violently as It was Intended to be" Hopefully Now there will be no more BS down the road between Both of us again Chris. I hope we can keep mad respects for each other from now on. Very Happy

Good runs last night > I jumped the hell out you didnt I? lol!

I gained allot of respect for you last night Fank, it takes a real mam to come do what you did. Consider everything squashed.

Oh, and yeah you jumped my ass hard! -.31 red light! lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 6:28 pm

good deal, glad you guys put that b.s behind
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 10:00 pm

Very Happy communicating could solve any problem..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 2:34 am

Guys look At what I had Instore For some cars tonight And they didnt show up. Ram1320 and lightning Truck I am ready whenever you guys are. affraid

Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:43 am

frank estas tronao
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
frank estas tronao

Yea bro> I fixed that goddamn boost and vacuum leak that was causing all the problems, I thought the car was starving of fuel at first> but then I Installed the A1000 and the problem continued to exist, then I said fuck, whats the problem now>? I took the blower off and boom!! I found the leak On the supercharger valve throttle body, two Oil rubber rings were missing" that the whipple superchargers technician did not Install before shipping the blower unit to me + all the lower blower spacer bracket bolts were all lose too. Evil or Very Mad I put the rings back and all new gaskets some lock tight and silicon and bang !! all the issues were gone, except the idle thats running a little be rich. the car Is going back to Torq Tomorrow for final tuning. cheers

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 12:19 pm

Good shit Frank, your car definetly looked like it ran alot stronger last night bro!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 12:26 pm

Thanks Steve> more of that coming next week" So hold On tight for some good runs next week.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 12:47 pm

that thing was moving out bro , sounded sick passing by .When are you guys running ? saturday or wednesday ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:08 pm

Thanks Bro.

CrusherCobra Will be out when the fast cars come out To race..

Ram1320
MR: Zacks Executive 764AWDHP GTR
Joelz51
lightning whipple truck
And the white skyline

If any of them come out wendsday night next week" then I'll come out too.
$60 Dollars of fuel alone everytime I come out with crusher to race + the goddamn 4 tolls I gotta pay Roundtrip to tha house lol.
affraid
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:23 pm

you need to get on that invigorate race gas. i usually put in about $15, race as needed and still have gas when i get home. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:28 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
you need to get on that invigorate race gas. i usually put in about $15, race as needed and still have gas when i get home. Cool

?

please be more specific scratch E85 You mean?
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:35 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

?

lol na. BP 93octane race gas with invigorate. thats what i run in the maro lol!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

?

lol 93 octane, but really you should run your car on e85 instead, of spending 100 dollars a week in gas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:41 pm

lol You guys are funny>> invigorate race gas lol! I drive the car to the spot on 93octane then I pour In the race gas when am gonna race. I cant race the car on 93octane It could blow up" 3.4L whipple crusher IS to aggressive for comfort on 93octane. affraid
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 3:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Thanks Bro.

CrusherCobra Will be out when the fast cars come out To race..

Ram1320
MR: Zacks Executive 764AWDHP GTR
Joelz51
lightning whipple truck
And the white skyline

If any of them come out wendsday night next week" then I'll come out too.
$60 Dollars of fuel alone everytime I come out with crusher to race + the goddamn 4 tolls I gotta pay Roundtrip to tha house lol.
:affrai
d:
meh, c'mon dude that ain't nothin but, a little daily put away in piggy bank pocket change, damn balla wtf..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...   Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out CrusherCobra when your ready...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next