SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out CrusherCobra

Go down 
+24
GT30WRX/BANNED
asap1320
Sexual Chocolate
Steedafied
2Face
PhantomMenace
djdgk
hwdcharger
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
V6Chris
26brx8
R35 GTR
03terminator
305Taco
Phantom SRT4
SILVERBEAST
kachup
ZYBORG
victory2k8z
SlowSilverGTR
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 3:26 am

Frank, fix that fuel issue you are having ( something's wrong with the car wether is fueling or w/e, you could be the worst driver ever, but 118mph with a 700rwhp car in a 1/4 mile does not add up, bad E.T yes but not that low of a mph) get some slicks or cheater DOT slicks and run that shit again, oh and thanks a lot for using your last AAA call on my car and help me save all that dough, appreciate it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 9:22 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh Chris!!! I feel So bad now that I made your pussy hurt,lol did I hurt your feelings chris>? Jerkit lol! your so soft Chris.. jajajajja. I am not the one who went to SVTperformance to run his pussy and talk shit about a car thats way faster than yours!!! Just saying. If its not the way I am saying; why haven't your car beat all the cars I have raced and beat already chris>? I wonder why Chris scratch Oh!!! I Think Is because your car maybe Is parked enough that Its not able to beat them YET I think, but my car did already.. scratch Right Chris. lol!

Bro!! I can care less If you want to race me again or not. I race for me not for you nor anyone Out there. ama Pull that pussy of yours one more time, and I will be the one whos not going to race you ever again till You learn how to respect the faster car. even If your car had 700AWDHP you could not stand a chance, zacks car only pulled Joels car half a car, then Joel's came back at zacks and beat him by 3 cars, what makes you think your gonna beat my car after I disgustingly yanked the living shit out your soft ass heart Chris.?

See you In two weeks you big crying baby. bukkae

You know what Frank since you don't care, I'm not going to race you. Forget about getting your 40-140, I'll stay your daddy until you beat me at my race. How you like that pussy boy? You don't mean shit to me, so you can't hurt my feelings. I could give a shit less about you. Stay parked until you can get that POS Cobra running for more than a week at a time, and until you can get it to hook from a dig on the street. Jerkit2

You can watch this video every night before you go to bed!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 12:36 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh Chris!!! I feel So bad now that I made your pussy hurt,lol did I hurt your feelings chris>? Jerkit lol! your so soft Chris.. jajajajja. I am not the one who went to SVTperformance to run his pussy and talk shit about a car thats way faster than yours!!! Just saying. If its not the way I am saying; why haven't your car beat all the cars I have raced and beat already chris>? I wonder why Chris scratch Oh!!! I Think Is because your car maybe Is parked enough that Its not able to beat them YET I think, but my car did already.. scratch Right Chris. lol!

Bro!! I can care less If you want to race me again or not. I race for me not for you nor anyone Out there. ama Pull that pussy of yours one more time, and I will be the one whos not going to race you ever again till You learn how to respect the faster car. even If your car had 700AWDHP you could not stand a chance, zacks car only pulled Joels car half a car, then Joel's came back at zacks and beat him by 3 cars, what makes you think your gonna beat my car after I disgustingly yanked the living shit out your soft ass heart Chris.?

You know what Frank since you don't care, I'm not going to race you. Forget about getting your 40-140, I'll stay your daddy until you beat me at my race. How you like that pussy boy? You don't mean shit to me, so you can't hurt my feelings. I could give a shit less about you. Stay parked until you can get that POS Cobra running for more than a week at a time, and until you can get it to hook from a dig on the street. Jerkit2

BS

What A sore loser you are chris!!! Jerkit Stay parked with your slow ass 125MPH 11 sec pass.

Street and track are two diff worlds, You got raped twice on the streets 40 to 140, so there for; your the one who needs that 40 to 140 Rematch, I don't!!! Go beat all the cars I have already beaten on the streets; then call me out buddy,I don't need to waste my fuel on your slow ass v6 Jerkit lol!

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 12:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

BS

What A sore loser you are chris!!! Jerkit Stay parked with your slow ass 125MPH 11 sec pass.

Street and track are two diff worlds, You got raped twice on the streets 40 to 140, so there for; your the one who needs that 40 to 140 Rematch, I don't!!! Go beat all the cars I have already beaten on the streets; then call me out buddy,I don't need to waste my fuel on your slow ass v6 Jerkit lol!

I don't need to race you, you're a pussy who can never take a loss like a man. Stay home and Jerkit2 all over your gutted Cobra. No one cares! That 11 flat pass and the 10.98 pass are somthing your Cobra will never see because you drive like a bitch! I'm sure it takes a lot of skill to throw one gear on a 40 roll! Bravo my friend bravo! I could take your car to the track and average a half a second faster than you did, because I know how to drive, you don't! 1.98 60's ! scratch I could do that on F1s!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 1:24 pm

Your parked on the streets that's all It matters right now... jajajajaja And don't worry your POS will never beat Jesse's car, nor Otis, nor the 997, nor Joels car at any roll over 30MPH, They would drive around you and do circles on your pussy, when your abortion Rental car beats all these cars chris; then you can talk all the shits you want about me and my car buddy, till then your parked Chris.

Don't worry I'll be back to the track hopefully next week If I drop In my new fuel system on time, I don't need to beat you at the track anylonger, but my time slip will, when you see a low 10 sec pass at 135+MPH Then your will be looking like a total hard Dick on here and on svtperformance.

I will take my nitrous bottle out the car just to make that 10sec pass on your ass, then I will put It back on, and see If I could get some high9s at 140MPH, Something that your car will never see punky.

Take your soft ass hurting pussy to a massage spot, and see If they could help you put some Ice on It for the swelling since It hurts you so much Chris Jerkit lol.

Bravo To you Chris for talking so much shit about me and my car, and for beating a car at the track that was not running at Its 100% cuz a fuel problem, It still ran 11's fuel cutting, backfiring, leaning out, spinning ,granny shifting and letting off halfway of the finish line at 116MPH cuz a fuel dropping issue. Bravo chris Bravo.

Chris; The Dumbest of The Dumbest of clowns And Shit Talking King Academy Awards and Oscars Winner of The Year Jerkit Congratulation My Friend For being The biggest Pussy In The History Of Humanity
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 1:35 pm

Congratulations on being a faggot with a big pussy between your legs! LOL @ You making a 9 second pass, it will NEVER ever ever ever happen! You called me out at the track you dumb fuck, and you lost! Now all of a sudden it doesn't matter. It would have matter to you if you won right? I would have never heard the end of it from your pussy mouth. You should have won, you have more power, and less weight, after all it's my street car vs your race car. You've never lost a race, right Frank, your the fastest guy out there. Keep on thinking that! I lost all respect for you, don't call me and ask me for shit bro! Stay parked, I'm done with you and this thread. If you have something else to say to me, you know where to find me, I'm there every week. I will not respond to anymore of your post, so keep running your pussy mouth, I don't care!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 1:49 pm

lol @ you chris, wow Do you think you scared me off with that little speech you just made? Rolling Eyes I'll be out there wednesday night If you don't like what I got to say punk.. Jerkit lol Your parked Bro, You still saying you beat a car that did not run a full run because a fuel problem? what fucking loser you are Bro!!!

Take your soft ass pussy To Biscayne Blvd where It belongs!!! bukkae Jerkit
lol!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 4:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Joel didnt beat me by 3 cars it was more like 3/4 of a car the video is somewhere out there. Thats when i was making less power than i am now and spooling up 800 rpm's later without the E85. Dont worry frank ill run you as son as i get back out and im going to pull you similiar to what that porsche did. Joels car wasnt running good and you probably did let off early, who knows? You want to bench race look what hapened with Chris GT500 making 1000hp. Itll be the same thing except much worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 5:33 pm

please Zack; I being trying to run you for the past 2 months already, and you always got some BS going on with your car worse than mines... And In regards to the black Porsche beating my car>>jajajaja yes It did, My car had no chance To It, nor would yours....hahahahaha. By the way Zack; the 3+ car pulled Did not come from me, It came from Joels own words, That's just to show you that you can't believe all the shit people say most of the time, Like that BS of me letting off on him at 130MPH on my 170MPH+ 5th gear pulling him 2+cars all the way from the start point for half of a mile. lol there you have It... jajajaja. cheers

You can bench race all you want Zack, I have no problems with you, you really don't talk as much shit as Chris does, also yes you pulled on Chris GT500 Cuz He spun nasty and could not hook atoll From that 40 roll,+ his car had a passenger,sand bags In the trunk and his car weighted 4,000+LBS as well, otherwise that GT500 would've yanked you disgustingly.

In my case I don't have any of those Issues Zack, my car Is 500LBS lighter than yours, dead hooks from a 40 roll, and It has no lag at any RPMS Laughing Good luck winning that 40 roll against my car Zack. I'll see you not this coming Saturday night Zack, I'll See you the one after, please don't brake anything Zack, I'll try to do the same as well, I am getting that Fuel problem Fixed Tomorrow for once and all. Cool

Later.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 5:56 pm

Bro your the one that talked shit about the neon when he doesnt even come on here saying u will park it at any race on the street, he said he will run u then u said oh no ill park it from a dig at the track, so he said okay to that too... you guys finally agreed on him giving u a dig at the track then when he beats u he gets his roll on the street... When you are finally ready to race a FWD piece of shit neon as you call it from a dig at the track like u agreed on, I will put my own personal money on the daily driver neon vs your cobra, lmk when your ready and how much money you want to lose.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:14 pm

Zack racing Frank is pointless! No matter what happens he will have some sort of excuse, his spark plugs will be bad, or the C-16 will not be in the lines, or the belt will slip, or his tampon will fall out, or some shit!

It's like fucking an ugly chick even if you win, you still lost!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:32 pm

Thats y u gotta run this fucker at the track so he cant bullshit about who won/lost, he can only make his ricer excuses which is to be expected of him anyways. Thats why im willing to put money up from a dig at the track but not a roll even tho the anal rape will be much worse from a roll lmao
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:35 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Thats y u gotta run this fucker at the track so he cant bullshit about who won/lost, he can only make his ricer excuses which is to be expected of him anyways. Thats why im willing to put money up from a dig at the track but not a roll even tho the anal rape will be much worse from a roll lmao

The little midget has a great history at the track! As you can see he even jumps at the track!!!! LOL @ Him red lighting!

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:37 pm

He redlighted EVERY race that night lol I remember making fun of him for doing the same thing at the track as he does on the street... he got a .004 light vs you at the track too, lucky he didnt redlight that one!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 9:44 pm

chris....if you run him and you loose.....you let me know and I'll make sure he gets an ass whopping from another gtr!!!!!
A.T
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 9:53 pm

I'm not going to run him, there's no point! The mighty midget can't ever accept it when he looses! Even if I beat him there'd be ten million excuses to why he lost and that it was just a deault win as he calls it!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 10:16 pm

im down to video the race. yall just gotta call me or something. i been slacking lately with the new lady, and different shit going on i been busy.

whens this race going down?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 10:28 pm

frank before the race lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 10:31 pm

kachup wrote:

frank before the race lol

Shocked lmao what the fuck is that?
that is a mask right? i paused the video and tried taking a good look but it looks real Shocked
the fuck...
pleasent video though...seems rewarding
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 10:33 pm

Frank after the race lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 11:03 pm

Chris and Phantom> are two true Homosexual punks... Jerkit lol> now they both joined forces to attack me online Because chris and his pussy won one little stupid track race by default. WOW what an accomplishment.

Phantom Stop Running your skinny pussy online You retarded bastard lol, Bring That POS shit neon and I'll Give you a car and the hit and I'll pull It just like I pulled Chris Parked ass GTR. How Sad Can It get? these punks are trying to make a point at the track, but they cant make It on the streets, Wanna win races against my car punks>? Come race me 40 to 140 I'll be waiting; Just Call Me Out punks . GTR + Neon=GAY prove Me wrong punks and come beat me at my race 40 to 140 For money How Much $$$$$$$$$? NO Hits No Cars For money>> wanna Race for money punks Heads up 40 to 140 Bring Cash>> Next saturday night>> ZACK,CHRIS AND Phantom Bring all your parked ass shits i75 4 lanes for all of us, Whoever gets to 140 First wins the cash.

And here We Go with the excuses>> violin gutted mustang cobra,2,000WHP, nitrous,cam,,,,,,open headers, c22, 1000shot Of nitrous, slicks tractor Tires, triple clutch disc. scratch What else can they come up with as an excuse of Why there asses will get yanked.? If you punks are running your pussies, you better beat my car 40 to 140 Next week or you guys are nothing but some losers big shit talking pussies... Jerkit

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 11:15 pm

26brx8 wrote:
chris....if you run him and you loose.....you let me know and I'll make sure he gets an ass whopping from another gtr!!!!!
A.T

Another Parked ass cheerleader To add To the list. Fuck This is becoming some sort of Public Parking Lot In here. jajajaja

26brx8> If you too are going to start getting Mix In the chocolate Shit>> You also better come and beat my car 40 to 140 before you start to run your mouth In here just like the rest of these shit talkers are doing. You don't even know me like that by the way, so don't get to Funny with me now. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 11:23 pm

hey cinderella.... I was having fun with a fella gtr owner....BUT I can say that 40-140 will be no problem.... Iam a track guy, but I can kill your POS any day of the week. No disrespect, just my 2 cents.
A.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 11:36 pm

Ok prince2 Stop Having fun now, and come live In my world just for few seconds; Next week Saturday night Come out to the meet, and lets get that 40 to 140 run done So you can kill my Shit like you just Said you'll do Rolling Eyes

violin Can you play any other Instrument Prince2>? Cuz I am tired of listening to the same lame ass music from all these lame asses GTR Owners.. Bring It on Boy> I'll be waiting for you next week> And please do not ask me for no advantages of any kind when You come down to the spot ok, Its run what you brung, Not like chris that ask for all kinds of shits so he can make his win easier''' If you don't want your pussy to get stretched don't race then, but do not ask me for no advantages Ight? that's all I am saying,. Later.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 11:40 pm

frank not saying ur car is slow or anything but that srt is no joke..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out CrusherCobra   Calling out CrusherCobra - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out CrusherCobra
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next