SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!

Go down 
+24
m6ar2cel6otc
fully stock
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
JLexus300
92coupe
V6Chris
2geezy
CRUSH
vic930
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
Gxp
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
schadenfreude
bigmike
infamous-speed
Phantom SRT4
SlowTruck
SlowSilverGTR
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ban Crusher Cobra
Yes, Please ban his ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap77%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 44 ]
No, I like dealing with his stupid ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 12:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
For those that dont know, the Mr.Perfect builder, had yet ANOTHER car issue with his car. Snapped his input shaft..well SOMEONE else did it for him.
for someone who talks sooooo much shit about everyone building bullshit cars, that cobra has an issue just about EVERYTIME it comes out strip or street.

I dont feel bad at all for what happend either. Sucks, but SOO expected and well i couldnt care less.

This Is why mothafuckers like you ever get better In there lives. Keep hating you fucking Cadaver. It does not bother me attol what you say or any of these punks In here about me nor about my car.

That Stock Inputshaft lasted 2 years of full abuse and now Is when It broke, That POS v6 you call It a car> didnt even last you two weeks worth of racing everytime you got It fixed> V6chris your the last person In this whole website that shouldn't be talking shit about me or my car you punk peter pan.

Upgrade Inputshaft and new stage3+ Disc was ordered and paid for this morning you hater, tranny was off the car at 10am this morning too, just waiting on new parts now, Thats something haters like you are not able to do. Get a life you worthless POS. shut the fuck up and eat better you punk instead of be talking shit In here all day about peoples cars.

MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS.

In your face punk bukkae

Frank you havent your car for 2 years
if money talks and bullshit walks, why didnt you replace that input shaft "2years ago"
fuckin moron
if nothing I say bothers you what the fuck you call this post
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 12:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
For those that dont know, the Mr.Perfect builder, had yet ANOTHER car issue with his car. Snapped his input shaft..well SOMEONE else did it for him.
for someone who talks sooooo much shit about everyone building bullshit cars, that cobra has an issue just about EVERYTIME it comes out strip or street.

I dont feel bad at all for what happend either. Sucks, but SOO expected and well i couldnt care less.

This Is why mothafuckers like you ever get better In there lives. Keep hating you fucking Cadaver. It does not bother me attol what you say or any of these punks In here about me nor about my car.

That Stock Inputshaft lasted 2 years of full abuse and now Is when It broke, That POS v6 you call It a car> didnt even last you two weeks worth of racing everytime you got It fixed> V6chris your the last person In this whole website that shouldn't be talking shit about me or my car you punk peter pan.

Upgrade Inputshaft and new stage3+ Disc was ordered and paid for this morning you hater, tranny was off the car at 10am this morning too, just waiting on new parts now, Thats something haters like you are not able to do. Get a life you worthless POS. shut the fuck up and eat better you punk instead of be talking shit In here all day about peoples cars.

In your face punk bukkae

if money talks and bullshit walks, why didnt you replace that input shaft "2years ago"fuckin moron

Cuz I never broke one in any of the cobras I ever had not Till got the ET drags mickeys on this Cobra Thats why+ I never being a track guy, and by the way' Issac broke the Input Shaft not me I got 1.6 60foot last time I went to the track and drove the car back home in one piece. Just stop hating man> You get too deep In tails when you start running your mouth about peoples shit and personal life. no one In here hates on you' WHY Do you>?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 29th 2010, 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 12:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

In your face punk bukkae

if money talks and bullshit walks, why didnt you replace that input shaft "2years ago"fuckin moron

Cuz I never broke one in any of the cobras I ever had not Till got the ET drags mickeys on this Cobra Thats why+ I never being a track guy. Just stop hating man> You get too deep In tails when you start running your mouth about peoples shit and personal live. no one In here hates on you' Do you>?

yeah frank everyone hates on me. if they did i wouldnt care, but i dont have everyone wanting my ass banned or talking shit to me like you.

knowledge is power Frank, you have none. quit dicking around with that t56. you just blew a couple grand on wasted time. I said nothing about your personal life.
you're such a fucking moron. whose the fuckin asshole that talks shit about everyones mom, girl and wife! THATS YOU DICKHEAD
Im talking TRUTH about your horrible knowledge on building cars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 12:38 pm

You dont speak no truth you speak hate you goddamn cadaver Jerkit I mentioned your buddy's girl cuz thats his weak point to get him to blow up, I really dont do It cuz I want to disrespect his girl or anything like that but just to get him mad>>> cuz I wouldn't ever dare to say such things to a girl like that<<,>> just like he gets me mad with his shit talking about my car and personal stuff. Just like you get mad when people call you hater, cadaver and douche bag> cuz thats all you are v6chris.

Now leave me alone and dont come In here talking shit about me nor about my cars nor about anything else that has to do with my shit or personal life. I'll do the same for you. From now on I will not come In here to say shit to anyone nor to make opinions In anyones threads> I will only come in here To respond to peoples call outs, anything other than that I am not coming back In here to say shit anymore to anyone> am Done With this fucking BS.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 12:48 pm

Frank, you're an idiot.
Saying I'am a douche and a Cavader will never make you smarter, have a fast car, or learn to drive better. You'll still go out every week blowing plugs, clutchs, input shafts, axles, fuel leaking, tune bad, driver error, motor error.
You said when you were coming out with this car that it be ready with everything nothing to be messed with. You're constantly getting headaches with that car! you still didnt buy a C4 like you said you should have who knows how many track visits ago.
sadly that car still needs love in most areas of it.
I know that chassis is BARELY touched if anything has been. Your fuel system is still wasteful and problematic, suspension all around needs love. that nasty nitrous wiring job, probably your nitrous setup too. you need to turn that blower up way more, you should just get cams since money talks so much around you, your ballin ass can afford it. get a fucking hood so you dont have the ugly ass cut in it. SWITCH THE TRANNY, you just spent so much money getting this that and the other, you probably still dont have a bell housing shield, probably a stock driveshaft, flywheel and no safety loop.

I didnt even get into detail and look at all this shit that needs upgrading.
you blew "10k" and it went to nothing really?! parts that have to be replaced with real parts

my offer still stands, leave me a blank check and your car for a few weeks. when you get it back you'll run 9s and make real power.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 12:54 pm

V6Chris wrote:
you blew "10k" and it went to nothing really?! parts that have to be replaced with real parts

my offer still stands, leave me a blank check and your car for a few weeks. when you get it back you'll run 9s and make real power.

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 1:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank, you're an idiot.
Saying I'am a douche and a Cavader will never make you smarter, have a fast car, or learn to drive better. You'll still go out every week blowing plugs, clutchs, input shafts, axles, fuel leaking, tune bad, driver error, motor error.
You said when you were coming out with this car that it be ready with everything nothing to be messed with. You're constantly getting headaches with that car! you still didnt buy a C4 like you said you should have who knows how many track visits ago.
sadly that car still needs love in most areas of it.
I know that chassis is BARELY touched if anything has been. Your fuel system is still wasteful and problematic, suspension all around needs love. that nasty nitrous wiring job, probably your nitrous setup too. you need to turn that blower up way more, you should just get cams since money talks so much around you, your ballin ass can afford it. get a fucking hood so you dont have the ugly ass cut in it. SWITCH THE TRANNY, you just spent so much money getting this that and the other, you probably still dont have a bell housing shield, probably a stock driveshaft, flywheel and no safety loop.

Again I am a street racer> NOT a track guy< If I would ever wanted my car to run 9s I would've dropped the car off at mustang Specialties long time ago. I go to the track sometimes to mess with SlowSilverGTR and to improve my driving skills at the track too" not cuz I like the track racing scean. Now I Am closing this nonsence argument with you with this last post.

Good bye.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 1:20 pm

To mess with Chris? to get rapped consistantly. Thats the only thing consistant about you and your car.
Frank you made an 11second pass ON BOTTLE. so with well over 700whp you still ran 11s at under 130mph still.
WHAT makes you think you're getting better at driving? clearly something is wrong with your car

BLANK CHECK, MY GARAGE FOR A FEW WEEKS. 9s and 140 traps. and finally no issues...until you touch the car again
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 1:26 pm

frank u have a built motor boost it up to 25-28 psi nothing will go wrong cual es el miedo..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 1:47 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
frank u have a built motor boost it up to 25-28 psi nothing will go wrong cual es el miedo..

I dont want to mess with my motor. I dont want to blow it up> thats why Luis. 700whp and 700torq Is more than enough for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 1:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
To mess with Chris? to get rapped consistantly. Thats the only thing consistant about you and your car.
Frank you made an 11second pass ON BOTTLE. so with well over 700whp you still ran 11s at under 130mph still.
WHAT makes you think you're getting better at driving? clearly something is wrong with your car

BLANK CHECK, MY GARAGE FOR A FEW WEEKS. 9s and 140 traps. and finally no issues...until you touch the car again

BS

No nitrous was used on my 11.o sec pass two weeks go. I have a 30shot now cuz I tried to use that 50 shot and the car was allover the road at 40 roll. I tried to use that 30 shot at the track wendsday night and the car was spinning 1st and second gear till It finally hooked In 3rd and caught an 11.2 still.

V6chris If you still dont belive that my car ran an 11.0 off that little 30shot off nitrous which it was the top of 3rd gear as you already know what happened that night> let me know And I'll Take the bottle Out for you and If I run that 11sec pass or better you will pay for my race gas and entry to the track!! Do we have a deal since your the one talking shit still >?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 2:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

BS

No nitrous was used on my 11.o sec pass two weeks go. I have a 30shot now cuz I tried to use that 50 shot and the car was allover the road at 40 roll. I tried to use that 30 shot at the track wendsday night and the car was spinning 1st and second gear till It finally hooked In 3rd and caught an 11.2 still.

V6chris If you still dont belive that my car ran an 11.0 off that little 30shot off nitrous which it was the top of 3rd gear as you already know what happened that night> let me know And I'll Take the bottle Out for you and If I run that 11sec pass or better you will pay for my race gas and entry to the track!! Do we have a deal since your the one talking shit still >?

lol FRANK NOTHING about that pass is impressive. I saw you run your flat 11yes...what do you want? thats still a horrible pass!

lol what deal?! that you can run 11s in your 700hp mustang!? LMAO WOW FRANK! HOW'D YOU MANAGE TO PULL THAT?! plus no one said anything about you not running 11s Rolling Eyes ...lol i said ON BOTTLE YOU STILL WENT 11s
gtfo here dude. lets make this deal
bet you cant run a flat 10 in that with a t56.

and you dont need more then 700hp? so why build the motor? why'd you say when my car comes out you'd have 1000tq by then?

see how full of shit you are....your only reply is that im some cavader or w/e
and ive seen that car make at least 10 track passes with out spinning....you mean to tell me a lil 30shot made you spin half+ track Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 3:24 pm

I have the video of franks 11.2@124 pass on NOS from this Wednesday night. I'll post it when I get home. I refuse to comment because I said I'm going to stay away from him and not comment on his car.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 3:29 pm

I think posting about his car is the only way that MAYBE he can realize there is DEFFINITLY something wrong with it.

I'll be gone for a week Frank but take my offer serious
few weeks, blank check and when you get it back you'll run 9s.
by blank check, im not going to flush your account, but between the massive amount of suspension you could use, the trans etc idk what it'll total too
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 3:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

In your face punk bukkae

You really just said " in your face" didn't you?

...Good God
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 3:54 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

BS

see how full of shit you are....your only reply is that im some cavader or w/e
and ive seen that car make at least 10 track passes with out spinning....you mean to tell me a lil 30shot made you spin half+ track Rolling Eyes

V6chris You Love the drama I dont!!! You saw the fucking car spin the fuck out when Isaac drove It at the track wendsday night, he was sideways on motor, then the input shaft snapped the fuck off in 4th gear!!! why do you have to talk shit like that>? Give It up man, you never had a car as fast as my cobra In your whole miserable life and never will built by your own hands>> you will but build by Albert and sandor> after they spent two years figuring out the correct setup, and that Is a fact. nonetheless my car goes out there and beats almost every car I raced except homptys 997 Porsche" so far otis, camraro,joelz51 and some other cars are history already and you know It. So stop making shit up already bro and cut me a brake with your never ending shit talking Bullshit.

Who's full of shit now>? do you need any more evidence than this Vid Itself>? or do you have one of your other lame asses excuses to why the car spun the way It did>?

<<Isaac From Performance Power Racing Driving It
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:09 pm

Frank i'd really like to take your car down the track, lmk, without the nitrous blower only, 2 passes, the first pass to take easy and learn the car, the second to make a 10second pass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:15 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Frank i'd really like to take your car down the track, lmk, without the nitrous blower only, 2 passes

I'll let you drive It Felix, am going back next week again. I'll call you the moment the car Is ready. I'll let Ryan Drive It too, He was at the track wendsday night And I was going to let him make a pass, but Isaac Broke down. affraid That Spec clutch Is no joke. after I get the 26spline In It I wonder what else could possibly brake now scratch Damn.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:18 pm

Frank you beat literally less then a hand ful of cars in that cobra....less then 1 handful
on the street
Jesse(BARELY), Chris(BARELY), Otis
and who else?

you couldnt drive your car so you let a random person you really didnt know drive it...and HE made it spin, and because he tried launching it to high.
YOU DID NOT FRANK

What shit talking?! Frank your car NEEDS desperate help in many areas. its not shit talking, everytime, EVERY SINGLE TIME that car goes out theres a problem. If not then its an excuse you made thats not real then...so reguardless you look like an idiot.

everytime i point something out thats wrong with you or the car, you manage to talk about anything else but what I mentioned to aviod how true my statement is.

THERES NO reason on bottle that car shoulda trapped 124mph. even on blower only. NO REASON AT ALL, but you some how managed to do that.
You talk so much shit about so many people, RYAN FOR EXAMPLE. who knows how much shit you talked about him, but you were going to let him take your car down the track!?
your a sad case
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
Frank i'd really like to take your car down the track, lmk, without the nitrous blower only, 2 passes

I'll let you drive It Felix, am going back next week again. I'll call you the moment the car Is ready. I'll let Ryan Drive It too, He was at the track wendsday night And I was going to let him make a pass, but Isaac Broke down. affraid That Spec clutch Is no joke. after I get the 26spline In It I wonder what else could possibly brake now scratch Damn.

okay definitely, you have my number
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

lol did you miss my list from before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:47 pm

V6Chris I keep no bad hard fillings towards people especially when they show respect after the fact!!!! I easily forget about Shit that me and other people get Into" that Ryan and me BS was put at side longtime go... And Like I said I am not a track guy. the only problem I had with my car that was causing all the fuel issues was the two oil rings that whipple themselves forgot to install on the blower boost valve>> every part In the car Is working perfectly fine except the stock axles and inputshaft that snapped off cuz the power and torq the car makes now> I knew that was coming the moment I started to race the car at the track and I am not mad about It. Bro I purchased that car to destroy It and beat the fuck out of It> thats why I bought It TO RACE IT and Beat on It. Do you want to drive It too? Cuz I dont give a fuck about that. I bet you wont manage a 12-flat second pass you driving It.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:57 pm

V6Chris wrote:
You talk so much shit about so many people, RYAN FOR EXAMPLE. who knows how much shit you talked about him, but you were going to let him take your car down the track!?
your a sad case

I doubt Ryan would purposely damage the car, and even though there are some qualities I don't like about the guy he can really drive a Cobra well. Likewise the first pass i'm gonna take the car easy, granny shifting and a very light launch, if I really feel I can't do better then I won't even bother trying to go all out during the second pass. Letting Issac drive the car might not have been the best idea, because clearly he went way too aggressive his first pass instead of feeling the car out. If both Ryan and I run the same time as Frank then clearly there is an issue with the car
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 4:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris I keep no bad hard fillings towards people especially when they show respect after the fact!!!! I easily forget about Shit that me and other people get Into" that Ryan and me BS was put at side longtime go... And Like I said I am not a track guy. the only problem I had with my car that was causing all the fuel issues was the two oil rings that whipple themselves forgot to install on the blower boost valve>> every part In the car Is working perfectly fine except the stock axles and inputshaft that snapped off cuz the power and torq the car makes now> I knew that was coming the moment I started to race the car at the track and I am not mad about It. Bro I purchased that car to destroy It and beat the fuck out of It> thats why I bought It TO RACE IT and Beat on It. Do you want to drive It too? Cuz I dont give a fuck about that. I bet you wont manage a 12-flat second pass you driving It.

How much are you willing to bet?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:10 pm

Isaac launched that shit at like 6k lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next