SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!

Go down 
+24
m6ar2cel6otc
fully stock
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
JLexus300
92coupe
V6Chris
2geezy
CRUSH
vic930
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
Gxp
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
schadenfreude
bigmike
infamous-speed
Phantom SRT4
SlowTruck
SlowSilverGTR
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ban Crusher Cobra
Yes, Please ban his ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap77%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 44 ]
No, I like dealing with his stupid ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap23%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:11 pm

20 bucks. lol I dont need to bet more cuz I am not In the need of money, But I'll bet you $100 Bucks you wont hit an 11.0 like I did with It.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:14 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
You talk so much shit about so many people, RYAN FOR EXAMPLE. who knows how much shit you talked about him, but you were going to let him take your car down the track!?
your a sad case

I doubt Ryan would purposely damage the car, and even though there are some qualities I don't like about the guy he can really drive a Cobra well. Likewise the first pass i'm gonna take the car easy, granny shifting and a very light launch, if I really feel I can't do better then I won't even bother trying to go all out during the second pass. Letting Issac drive the car might not have been the best idea, because clearly he went way too aggressive his first pass instead of feeling the car out. If both Ryan and I run the same time as Frank then clearly there is an issue with the car

Dont worry Felix, I'll let you drive It first, then when you are done making your second pass, I'll let him drive It afterwards If you both are at the track next week.

What happened with you both>? I didnt know you guys didnt talk to eachother scratch

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 29th 2010, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:15 pm

That just means your Dyno numbers are inflated and/or there are MAJOR issues with your car/setup..
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:21 pm

Frank, how embarrassing is it to see shit like this..?

Surely your remember that car. Ported Eaton, upper pulley and a 150 shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:21 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
That just means your Dyno numbers are inflated and/or there are MAJOR issues with your car/setup..

Lost of belt slippage at top RPMS>> tha new belt Its all fucked up already" I just ordered a new 3.5 Reichard racing maximum grip aluminum pulley 10 minutes ago From Reichard racing.

17 timing and 17 psi phantom. dont you ever forget that.> that very low boost and very low timing. or a 4.6L Engine

Tune Is really save phantom> look at my tail pipes how rich the car Is burning<> I wanted It tuned that way so I dont blow It up racing It In the streets at high speeds and hot conditions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:29 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
Frank, how embarrassing is it to see shit like this..?

Surely your remember that car. Ported Eaton, upper pulley and a 150 shot.

Yea that was a very nice pass> + he had 410 gears and solid axles too, And about the nitrous It was a little bit more than 150shot>> 175-200 shot I think It was scratch . But regardless of what he had done t the car> the car was tune by Scott Bears Best tuner Intown back then and It made 659RWHP and 750Torq with 150shot. nice. gotta love Scott Bears tunes.

my car made 716rwhp and 700torq boost only> keep in mind that It will take longer times for my car to make that power boost only> vs Nitrous that speeds up The RPMS therefore Giving you the advantage of faster acceleration and higher torq numbers. Wink

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 29th 2010, 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:31 pm

lol i knew you say some shit like that. I'll take that $20 bet. since you didnt specify how many times or really anything I can run a 11.99 and win. and do it on the 4th pass.
I only need 2-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris I keep no bad hard fillings towards people especially when they show respect after the fact!!!! I easily forget about Shit that me and other people get Into" that Ryan and me BS was put at side longtime go... And Like I said I am not a track guy. the only problem I had with my car that was causing all the fuel issues was the two oil rings that whipple themselves forgot to install on the blower boost valve>> every part In the car Is working perfectly fine except the stock axles and inputshaft that snapped off cuz the power and torq the car makes now> I knew that was coming the moment I started to race the car at the track and I am not mad about It. Bro I purchased that car to destroy It and beat the fuck out of It> thats why I bought It TO RACE IT and Beat on It. Do you want to drive It too? Cuz I dont give a fuck about that. I bet you wont manage a 12-flat second pass you driving It.

How much are you willing to bet?
lol, tell'm Chris just because you are a "cadaver" don't mean you can't row/powershift them gears, just the weight savings along will knock a tenth or two...Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:35 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol i knew you say some shit like that. I'll take that $20 bet. since you didnt specify how many times or really anything I can run a 11.99 and win. and do it on the 4th pass.
I only need 2-3

Hold on with tha shit, Not like that either , $20 bucks and you only get to make one pass thats It.
Good luck with that lol> I'll see you out there next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:39 pm

03terminator wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris I keep no bad hard fillings towards people especially when they show respect after the fact!!!! I easily forget about Shit that me and other people get Into" that Ryan and me BS was put at side longtime go... And Like I said I am not a track guy. the only problem I had with my car that was causing all the fuel issues was the two oil rings that whipple themselves forgot to install on the blower boost valve>> every part In the car Is working perfectly fine except the stock axles and inputshaft that snapped off cuz the power and torq the car makes now> I knew that was coming the moment I started to race the car at the track and I am not mad about It. Bro I purchased that car to destroy It and beat the fuck out of It> thats why I bought It TO RACE IT and Beat on It. Do you want to drive It too? Cuz I dont give a fuck about that. I bet you wont manage a 12-flat second pass you driving It.

How much are you willing to bet?
lol, tell'm Chris just because you are a "cadaver" don't mean you can't row/powershift them gears, just the weight savings along will knock a tenth or two...Laughing

That was fucking hilarious Termi
lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:39 pm

Holly fuck is this a charity event now we all get to driver the crusher for $20 bucks im down..
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:41 pm

Someone just put it into the wall to save us all from these forty page threads.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:41 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
Someone just put it into the wall to save us all from these forty page threads.

lol! lol! lmao thats fucked up
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:47 pm

lol frank your full of shit, ive never driven that car and you gimme one pass
2 passes i run 11.8 or better
scared with some seat time i'll trash your times
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 6:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol frank your full of shit, ive never driven that car and you gimme one pass
2 passes i run 11.8 or betterscared with some seat time i'll trash your times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Lets see how you do at the track then we'll talk.

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 6:20 pm

3 passes $500 I'll click off a 10.59 or better!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 6:25 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
damn, popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 6:27 pm

shit
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 6:28 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 6:33 pm

I wouldn't pay anyone $500 dollars to drive my car and make 10.5 sec pass. lol. No way. I rather put
that money into a progressive nitrous system for my car. Wink
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 7:02 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

ill bet a $100 u wont..if frank agrees
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:15 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

ill bet a $100 u wont..if frank agrees

Gonna cost more than $100 to see that car go mid 10s Luis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5