SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!

Go down 
+24
m6ar2cel6otc
fully stock
Krusty DSM
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
JLexus300
92coupe
V6Chris
2geezy
CRUSH
vic930
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
Gxp
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
schadenfreude
bigmike
infamous-speed
Phantom SRT4
SlowTruck
SlowSilverGTR
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ban Crusher Cobra
Yes, Please ban his ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap77%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 44 ]
No, I like dealing with his stupid ass!
BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:49 am

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:51 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
affraid <<<<<Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 27th 2010, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:58 am

I like the midgit even thought im always arguing with him dont ban. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:00 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
I like the midgit even thought im always arguing with him dont ban. afro

I love you too punk. lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:03 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Chris Shit the fuck Up punk> lol no body mentioned such thing In here> I Am very Updated In weapons Florida Rules And Statues. And be careful chris You know this guy And I dont> So If Something happens And this Guy gets to get away>> your ass Is going Down> Just letting you know Smart.

That's where you wanted to start threatening me, I've told you we will have no issues as long as you don't threaten me but you don't listen. You know I will not back down from you and you know I'm not scared of you so why make stupid threats, and why take it even further and bring my girl into it again? I feel bad for even talking shit about your girl because she hasn't done anything to me. The only mistake she's made is being with an asshole like you.
Frank can you say the same thing, and squash this b.s again and hopefully see some good racing tonight, this is getting old and retarded, at least if you 2 can't get along leave the family insults out of this and keep talking some trash about CARS, this is a car based forum not MMA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:18 am

03terminator wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Chris Shit the fuck Up punk> lol no body mentioned such thing In here> I Am very Updated In weapons Florida Rules And Statues. And be careful chris You know this guy And I dont> So If Something happens And this Guy gets to get away>> your ass Is going Down> Just letting you know Smart.

That's where you wanted to start threatening me, I've told you we will have no issues as long as you don't threaten me but you don't listen. You know I will not back down from you and you know I'm not scared of you so why make stupid threats, and why take it even further and bring my girl into it again? I feel bad for even talking shit about your girl because she hasn't done anything to me. The only mistake she's made is being with an asshole like you.
Frank can you say the same thing, and squash this b.s again and hopefully see some good racing tonight, this is getting old and retarded, at least if you 2 can't get along leave the family insults out of this and keep talking some trash about CARS, this is a car based forum not MMA

Sure I feel bad for bringing his girl In the shit too> but chris started the drama allover again I didnt. So IF he continues to try to make me look like fool In here I will continue to pursuit fighting again. IDC. Am not playing games anymore with his ass.

If he wants to squash shit down right now> he can start with removing that stupid comment on his signature picture. Otherwise shit will continue to run down the tube. thats all am saying.
Back to top Go down
Gxp
Gxp

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:28 am

You still need to fix sig can you not perform this simple task
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:32 am

Gxp wrote:
You still need to fix sig can you not perform this simple task

damn whats wrong with my signature now lol. To big words now>? you gotta check your zoom levels> make sure Its at 100% and not at 125 or higher. lol
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:36 am

Removed, now if you want to squash it do not bring up my name in your post again and things will stay cool. I'm going to go ahead and block your post so just please don't start anymore shit, it's pretty obvious that we will never be friends again. If you have something to say to me don't post it on this forum, you know my number you can call me or you can talk to me in person. I'll be at the track tonight if you have something to say you can say it there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:57 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Removed, now if you want to squash it do not bring up my name in your post again and things will stay cool. I'm going to go ahead and block your post so just please don't start anymore shit, it's pretty obvious that we will never be friends again. If you have something to say to me don't post it on this forum, you know my number you can call me or you can talk to me in person.I'll be at the track tonight if you have something to say you can say it there.

Thank you Sir. It Is Done. Showing some respect to others can change a whole world.

And thats my point. Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:08 pm

you girls could make out already lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:15 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Not going to happen, I've tried being his friend that doesn't work. It's best we just don't cross each others path. I just blocked his post so hopefully this shit doesn't have to get to this level again.

Last edited by SlowSilverGTR on October 27th 2010, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vic930
vic930

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:19 pm

crushercobra is going down the same path as this kid with a blue 350z on sfr a while back.. i think his name was nick not sure
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:20 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Not going to happen, I've tried being his Friend that doesn't work. It's best we just don't cross each others path. I just blocked his post so hopefully this shit doesn't have to get to this level again.

then i agree i thought after the fight all will be back to normal but i guess not..changing the topic i bought a coupe and im looking for a motor know anybody selling a terminator,351 since i know u know the guys at lethal and stuff..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:23 pm

Call Jake at Power by The Hour 561-737-2331
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:37 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Call Jake at Power by The Hour 561-737-2331

thanks
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:41 pm

[quote="BlackMambaLS3"][quote="SlowSilverGTR"]
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
i bought a coupe and im looking for a motor know anybody selling a terminator,351 since i know u know the guys at lethal and stuff..
damn i thought you hated ford with a passion lol! or was just the nut behind the wheel of one ford? scratch

Last edited by 03terminator on October 27th 2010, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:44 pm

03terminator wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Not going to happen, I've tried being his Friend that doesn't work. It's best we just don't cross each others path. I just blocked his post so hopefully this shit doesn't have to get to this level again.

then i agree i thought after the fight all will be back to normal but i guess not..changing the topic i bought a coupe and im looking for a motor know anybody selling a terminator,351 since i know u know the guys at lethal and stuff..
damn i thought you hated ford with a passion lol!

At all bro im a car guy and i had an 04 cobra before the vette.. afro
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:47 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

damn i thought you hated ford with a passion lol!

At all bro im a car guy and i had an 04 cobra before the vette.. afro
gotcha, so it was just the nut behind the wheel of a ford car then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:51 pm

Try JLM Performance. Ask for Jose, i'm not 100% sure but I remember him saying he had a Cobra motor for sale or something like that...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:52 pm

Steedafied wrote:
Try JLM Performance. Ask for Jose, i'm not 100% sure but I remember him saying he had a Cobra motor for sale or something like that...

k thanks dude
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 3:27 pm

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL SHIT
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 3:41 pm

vic930 wrote:
crushercobra is going down the same path as this kid with a blue 350z on sfr a while back.. i think his name was nick not sure

what happended to that kid?
Back to top Go down
Gxp
Gxp

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 3:55 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
vic930 wrote:

what happended to that kid?
he got a bike and does drugs thats what happnd
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 4:47 pm

Well let's hope Frank's life is not destined for the same fate. Anyway, shit talking seems very important to Frank and being a loser might impede his ability to do that, so I don't think Frank will become a loser. He wants to win, especially by the sound of it, against Chris and the GTR at the track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!    BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN CRUSHERCOBRA!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next