SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!

Go down 
+14
boostinvertgtr
kachup
LthlGT500
V6Chris
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
BoostedRSX
BlackMambaLS3
06GT33
Phantom SRT4
infamous-speed
s.e.a.n
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:04 am

R35 GTR wrote:
We going to do this Saturday night frank?

Tonight If you like zack> I am not driving the cobra saturday night. I am taking the car to the track wendsday night So I can run over Chris GTR at the track this time around. lol!

Crusher Is gonna run 10.5s next wendsday night. am launching that bitch at 5k Instead of 3k
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 1:22 pm

Something is definitely wrong with that Cobra Frank. My friend ran 11.5s consistently, trapping 125mph in his built 01 GT with only 530rwhp and 13psi. At 700rwhp+ you should really have already sunk into the 10s and realized 135+mph traps IMO. If I were you i'd invest in a staggered dual nozzle methanol injection setup from AIS. Call them and talk to Rodney, there's some huge gains to be made from running some methanol in your setup IMO. Your IATs are most likely up in the 200s on the street after a run, and with methanol, you wouldn't see IATs higher than maybe 10 degrees above ambient. Not only that, you'd probably gain a couple pounds of boost from the pre-compressor injection alone. If you're really interested, just PM me and i'll give you some more info. That car should really be running ALOT harder. Just trying to help out here...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 2:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

Tonight If you like zack> I am not driving the cobra saturday night. I am taking the car to the track wendsday night So I can run over Chris GTR at the track this time around. :lol!:

Crusher Is gonna run 10.5s next wendsday night. am launching that bitch at 5k Instead of 3k

Then you woke up and realized it was only a dream and that on the track my GTR is your nightmare!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:00 pm

Steedafied wrote:
Something is definitely wrong with that Cobra Frank. My friend ran 11.5s consistently, trapping 125mph in his built 01 GT with only 530rwhp and 13psi. At 700rwhp+ you should really have already sunk into the 10s and realized 135+mph traps IMO. If I were you i'd invest in a staggered dual nozzle methanol injection setup from AIS. Call them and talk to Rodney, there's some huge gains to be made from running some methanol in your setup IMO. Your IATs are most likely up in the 200s on the street after a run, and with methanol, you wouldn't see IATs higher than maybe 10 degrees above ambient. Not only that, you'd probably gain a couple pounds of boost from the pre-compressor injection alone. If you're really interested, just PM me and i'll give you some more info. That car should really be running ALOT harder. Just trying to help out here...

The car Is fine" It ran 125MPH missing 4th gear first run with the less agressive tune tha pulls timing, then I swapped the tune for the c16-Race tune that doesnt pull timing and It ran 11.1s at 118MPH IN 3rd gear, same shit 3rd run<" I never got It In 4th gear the last 2 runs, Am going back next week to the track with a different shifter In It so I dont run Into that BS missing gear shit. but thank you> I will think about It, I'll probably get the methanol kit from your friend. I'll let you know. thanks, and by the away I only have $10gs In the cobra Including the built and the Crusher kit. not bad for 716rwhp at 17psi and 17 timing. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:04 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

Tonight If you like zack> I am not driving the cobra saturday night. I am taking the car to the track wendsday night So I can run over Chris GTR at the track this time around. :lol!:

Then you woke up and realized it was only a dream and that on the track my GTR is your nightmare!

Are you ready for tonights rape >?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:07 pm

Wish I could make it tonight frank but Wednesdays are bad for me, got a lot going on usually. Maybe we can do this next Saturday. Good luck tonight, want to see a low 10 pass.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

The car Is fine" It ran 125MPH missing 4th gear first run with the less agressive tune tha pulls timing, then I swapped the tune for the c16-Race tune that doesnt pull timing and It ran 11.1s at 118MPH IN 3rd gear, same shit 3rd run<" I never got It In 4th gear the last 2 runs, Am going back next week to the track with a different shifter In It so I dont run Into that BS missing gear shit. but thank you> I will think about It, I'll probably get the methanol kit from your friend. I'll let you know. thanks, and by the away I only have $10gs In the cobra Including the built and the Crusher kit. not bad for 716rwhp at 17psi and 17 timing. Wink

the built motor, ported heads, big whipple, tuning, rear axles, nitrous, fuel only has you $10k deep scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:38 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Wish I could make it tonight frank but Wednesdays are bad for me, got a lot going on usually. Maybe we can do this next Saturday. Good luck tonight, want to see a low 10 pass.

Thanks zack!! The 10sec pass will be for sure next week, or I'll blow that thing up for sure> lol

Mafia mass Air sensor Took a shit In the cobra Today. I cant Race you tonight Chris. I'll be there In the M3 To show my face. I will get one from Maurys Tomorrow morning For our next week track race.

POS Mafia Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

the built motor, ported heads, big whipple, tuning, rear axles, nitrous, fuel only has you $10k deep scratch

Yes Sir> $10k Is the magic number for everything the car has done to It. Very Happy Your gonna need more than $10k to be able to make a decent pass with your MUSTAJZ project lol I wish you good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Yes Sir> $10k Is the magic number for everything the car has done to It. Very Happy Your gonna need more than $10k to be able to make a decent pass with your MUSTAJZ project lol

plus the cost of the car...Frank I'am not going to get in the money contest with you, but my total build will be less then yours, reguardless what it ends up running.
Plus theres extras going in the car from what originally was going to go in.

plus I'am highly doubting a rotating assembly, installed and assembled, clutch, fuel system, tunning, rear axles, your blower kit, cooling for the blower, all cost you under $10,000
the axles alone were $1,000
fuel system i know cost you $1,500+ EASY being nice
that rotating assembly cost $2,000+ EASY as well not including install
I know the crusher kit is $5k+
tunning is $500+
we havent touched labor on anything, ported heads, gaskets, clutch, your throttle bodys, nitrous, and other misc items

if you have good, and congrats, wish you the best.
but remember, I'am aiming for single digit passes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:22 pm

built with pistons and pistons rings and bearings with all gaskets all $2k lol I'll leave it at that so I dont hurt my business> you forgot to mention that I Do purchase everything at whole sale> witch Is 50% off of whatever you regular buy In stores If you walking as a regular customer and not as a company v6chris>>+ I have many open account with many different high performance parts companies"" all those people out there that dont have a business license and dont know anything about how a business operates" are getting ripped off. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 20th 2010, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
built with pistons and pistons rings and bearings with all gaskets all $2k lol I'll leave it at that so I dont hurt my business> you forgot to mention that I purchase everything at whole sale> witch Is 50% off of whatever you regular buy In stores If you walking as a regular customer and not as a company v6chris>> all those people out there that dont have a business license and dont know anything about how a business operates" are getting ripped off. Evil or Very Mad

Frank I deal with enough shops, and have spoken with enough people and know enough people to know. thats not true. but money isnt the matter in racing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:27 pm

$10k thats All buddy. Very Happy Hope you finish that mustaJZ soon so we can roll out 50 to 150.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
$10k thats All buddy. Very Happy Hope you finish that mustaJZ soon so we can roll out 50 to 150.

we'll see about a 50-150...remember you're calling me out.
The race for this car is preferably for me going to probably be 0-160 0-170
I wont know til its done, and we've dialed everything in.
second gear 50 should be fine. i'll probably be going into 3rd as you pull in 4th though
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:20 pm

so frank was you car only going through the traps at 3rd gear after an all out run??? or you were missing 4th..... and rolled through the traps almost every run....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 4:12 am

LTHLSVT wrote:
so frank was you car only going through the traps at 3rd gear after an all out run??? or you were missing 4th..... and rolled through the traps almost every run....

The car did not go In 4th gear , It just rolled through the traps of 3rd gear. Evil or Very Mad It ran an 11.0 at 118-120 I say. with 60 foot of 1.6 and In the 1/8th 100.99MPH
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 6:51 am

Thats down 10 mph still the Csn shiuod be trapping at least 105+ you might have a slipping clutch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 10:26 am

Just received my New Mafia Diablosport Sensor, I just finished setting It up In the car" And crusher Is back again. cheers Gotta Love Ford" they So easy to fix when shit fucks up on them!! The old Mafia fucked up and got locked pined at 18 Air Flow parameter, there for chocking the air flow at high APM's and messing Up the MAF Air flow table In the Tune. I knew something was acting funny In the car In my way home From the track.

Chris See you wendsday night. affraid
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 10:28 am

See yah then Frank!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 3:53 pm

Shifter Issue has being fixed!!! cheers I installed the factory shifter back on the tranny along with the Steeda short throat" and what a fucking difference at shifting now!!! All gears go In fast and smoothly including reverse lol. Oh chris> I should be at least a .300 of a second faster shifting now> that will make a big difference now In my time slip and MPH>> correct me if am wrong!! affraid
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 4:11 pm

We will see Wednesday night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:13 am

two more days For your coming rape Chris> Don't be late" Its all going In without any lubricant of any kind!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:47 am

Shit never gets old with the midgit and now on wensday when he gets raped the exhaust has a leak and little by little hes rebuilding the car with excuses..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 11:26 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
two more days For your coming rape Chris> Don't be late" Its all going In without any lubricant of any kind!!! lol!

So what are you going to do when I beat you this time Frank? scratch Are you going to have another excuse or are you going to just admit that my car as fast? Do I have to keep racing you at the track every other week till you are able to beat me? Can you at least pay for my gas and admission to the track if I beat you again?

scratch
Back to top Go down
LTHLSVT
LTHLSVT

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 11:33 am

lolz maybe ill head out there in the shelby boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next