SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!

Go down 
+14
boostinvertgtr
kachup
LthlGT500
V6Chris
R35 GTR
MRxSLAYx
BoostedRSX
BlackMambaLS3
06GT33
Phantom SRT4
infamous-speed
s.e.a.n
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Now Luis Wants To sound all Tough Online> nigga Let me know I'll Fight your pussy too> No punk beat me Up>>> I'll Fight you and any pussy that gets In my way. You and all these pussies can talk all the shit they want online> when they get In myface> I'll Respond accordingly. Luis your just a soft ass pussy boy just like the rest of these punks with a big mouth In here. You never fight nor fought anyone In your hole life. Give Me a shot When you ready punk. Jerkit All you do Is to run your pussy online All day, IF you wanna hate on me And everything I got < then Do It> stop trying Me punk pussy Boy.

If you can't take the shit talking towards you, then DON'T START IT. By telling everyone about how much you have, you are obviously trying to make up for some shortcomings.
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:55 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
So in 2007 it was worth 500+ thousand?

You're telling me you live in a house in Homestead that was worth $500k +?

Because if it's 360k now, it was worth quite a bit more then.....

Don't waste your time. He will never understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:56 pm

kachup wrote:
"homestead junk yard" Jerkit Jerkit2 Evil or Very Mad

This Pussy Luis> Lives In HIALEAH> The Worse area In the whole United States Of America Jerkit and he thinks In his pussy world that He lives In Hollywood California Evil or Very Mad Goddamn Hater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:59 pm

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Now Luis Wants To sound all Tough Online> nigga Let me know I'll Fight your pussy too> No punk beat me Up>>> I'll Fight you and any pussy that gets In my way. You and all these pussies can talk all the shit they want online> when they get In myface> I'll Respond accordingly. Luis your just a soft ass pussy boy just like the rest of these punks with a big mouth In here. You never fight nor fought anyone In your hole life. Give Me a shot When you ready punk. Jerkit All you do Is to run your pussy online All day, IF you wanna hate on me And everything I got < then Do It> stop trying Me punk pussy Boy.

If you can't take the shit talking towards you, then DON'T START IT. By telling everyone about how much you have, you are obviously trying to make up for some shortcomings.

Am not trying to Start shit!!! But his always Running his mouth about the shit that I own... So when I get back At him, he doesnt like It. LMAO>> Am not Mad About Anything Jose. lol.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:02 pm

im not picking side..but dont say shit that you dont know..my parents live in the redlands 2 story house with 8 acres enough space to make like 16 hialeah houses...and the house was built in 2004..and it was worth mucho $$ back then now is less because of the economy... Dont judge people or where they live..that what im trying to say..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:05 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
So in 2007 it was worth 500+ thousand?

You're telling me you live in a house in Homestead that was worth $500k +?

Because if it's 360k now, it was worth quite a bit more then.....

Buddy< I dont care how much My house Is Worth now> Is like New> two Floor, Two car garage 2,800 sq FT All stainless Steel kitchen, granite, wood stairs and 2nd floor, Big backyard" What else Can I ask For House>> There IS a reason Why I dont Live In Hialeah>>> And that Is cuz All those Fucking thieves Evil or Very Mad You Can't Find a house of the caliber of mine In Hialeah ever. Sorry But Gotta Say It> Hialeah Sucks Fat Dick.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 25th 2010, 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:07 pm

kachup wrote:
im not picking side..but dont say shit that you dont know..my parents live in the redlands 2 story house with 8 acres enough space to make like 16 hialeah houses...and the house was built in 2004..and it was worth mucho $$ back then now is less because of the economy... Dont judge people or where they live..that what im trying to say..

X10,000

Thank you Homie.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kachup wrote:

X10,000

Thank you Homie.

lol!

Thank You??? he's telling you to stop talking shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:15 pm

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kachup wrote:

X10,000

Thank you Homie.

lol!

Thank You??? he's telling you to stop talking shit.

Hello Sexual"" Read again>> Am not the one Saying that Homestead Is A Junkyard Buddy> thats where I live at" Why would I call It Junkyard.? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:19 pm

Damn!!! Felix And Steve Should make thread about Real Estate>> LMAO So we can talk shit About people homes too. lol

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 25th 2010, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hello Sexual"" Read again>> Am not the one Saying that Homestead Is A Junkyard Buddy> thats where I live at" Why would I call It Junkyard.? lol

In my opinion the person makes it the house.

It could be the nicest house ever, just like the cars.

You might have a terminator which is nice, but it's a broken car that you can't drive.

You might have a nice house, but if what people say is true about you buying rebuilt crap then what about your house? Is everything second hand, broken shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:24 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

In my opinion the person makes it the house.

It could be the nicest house ever, just like the cars.

You might have a terminator which is nice, but it's a broken car that you can't drive.

You might have a nice house, but if what people say is true about you buying rebuilt crap then what about your house? Is everything second hand, broken shit?

You'll be a fool If you belive that my cars are Rebuilt... Damn every day we get a new hater In here. wtf If any of you wanna bet some money that my cars all have a clean Tittle, Let me know" we can bet all the money you guys want> Am ready When You guys are. No checks or credit cards allowed> CASH ONLY.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 12:20 am

Kachu if u read well i said he lives in a homestead junkyard not homestead being a junkyard so sorry if i hurt ur feelings and to the midgit jaja i live in the heart of miami lakes not hialeah never lived in hialeah even though i love hialeah and hialeah gardens.But my point once again is ur broke so stop talking about money and treating ppl bad because they dont make as much money as u what goes around comes around.Enough lecture i cant keep on that little brain will blow like the crusher did a few months ago and stop barking again we all know how such a pussy u are.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 5:52 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Kachu if u read well i said he lives in a homestead junkyard not homestead being a junkyard so sorry if i hurt ur feelings and to the midgit jaja i live in the heart of miami lakes not hialeah never lived in hialeah even though i love hialeah and hialeah gardens.But my point once again is ur broke so stop talking about money and treating ppl bad because they dont make as much money as u what goes around comes around.Enough lecture i cant keep on that little brain will blow like the crusher did a few months ago and stop barking again we all know how such a pussy u are.

dont worry about it lol! i understand what you mean
miami lakes is a nice place to live.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!    SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra Vidz!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6