SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT

Go down 
+4
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
V6Chris
nosonyxcts-v
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:09 pm

Theres nothing wrong with spraying an LS7, if its done right and with a proper amount of nitrous. Its a VERY strong and beautiful motor that loves nitrous.
150shot
proper TUNE, and fuel jetting.

It'd probably even last on a 175-200shot for a while with a pump, and a good tune. If you cut corners then yes it'll blow.

Last edited by V6Chris on October 11th 2010, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
adbaner Stop using that blue color to highlight the words please>>lol It Is an annoying color to read. But yea> c6z06 7.0L engines are trash If you constantly spray them> they intent to crank the cylinder walls cuz how thin they are, but If you just add some boltons, cam full exhaust, tune and cold air intake>> It wont give you any problems anytime soon for about 30-40k miles
ok 30-40k miles sure bud, just don't try to tune the damn thing and it will last way longer than that Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:11 pm

dale abner> Make It To the track So I can rape you!!! Here In your left eye bang bang Jerkit

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 11th 2010, 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
adbaner Stop using that blue color to highlight the words please>>lol It Is an annoying color to read. But yea> c6z06 7.0L engines are trash If you constantly spray them> they intent to crank the cylinder walls cuz how thin they are, but If you just add some boltons, cam full exhaust, tune and cold air intake>> It wont give you any problems anytime soon for about 30-40k miles
:Jerkit2just don't try to tune the damn thing yourself
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:12 pm

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
:Jerkit2just don't try to tune the damn thing yourself

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:32 pm

Frank i'm gonna PM you a Z06 I think you should really look into buying
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 1:21 am

Ill take that pm too Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 11:03 am

felix nice z06>> thats frenchy's car I think... I wouldn't buy just because I know the history Of It... I am looking to spend about 30k for an 06-07 nothing more.

look at this beauty> dont like the color, but who cares... It has 2,300 Miles on It. Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2007 CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZO6
ACV: $41,625 USD
Repair Cost: $0 USD
Title State/Type: IL CLEAN TITLE
Odometer: 2,379 ACTUAL
Primary Damage: NORMAL WEAR
Secondary Damage: NONE
VIN: 1G1YY26E475129424
Body Style: COUPE
Color: RED
Engine: 7.0L 8
Drive: REAR-WHEEL DRIVE
Cylinders: 8
Fuel: GAS
Keys: YES
Special Note:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT   SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLOWSILVERGTR vs CRUSHERCOBRA M3 AT PBIR FRIDAY NIGHT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2