SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night

Go down 
+19
CRUSH
LthlGT500
MRxSLAYx
kachup
NoPis10
SILVERBEAST
miamimagic
victory2k8z
HPCole
infamous-speed
Skydrol13
3Fingas
2Face
Stockness
MrEJay-1
DJNMS3
Phantom SRT4
TonyTurbo
SlowSilverGTR
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:31 am

Audio disabled Sad
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:44 am

looks like frank pulled up at the 1/8th from mph on slip, but gtr was way ahead scratch maybe thats why he let out.
Back to top Go down
Skydrol13
Skydrol13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:57 am

TonyTurbo wrote:
looks like frank pulled up at the 1/8th from mph on slip, but gtr was way ahead scratch maybe thats why he let out.

towards the end the cobra sounded like it was misfiring
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:11 am

sounded like he let off the gas lol. frank shit is parked tonight!
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:13 am

Damn... That's embarrassing... No excuses.. Good kill Chris!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:33 am

FUCKING AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHRIS lol! lol! lol! lol!

WE NEED AUDIO!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 4:45 am

lol just got back finally, waited 5-6 hours for a flatbed for my buddys GSX, snapped 1 front axel and 1 rear axel and blew a diff... (cough cough abner, towtruck thief cough cough) lol!

Cant wait to see the video with Audio! lol

Goodshit Chris 10s with a BARELY bolt on car
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 8:34 am

Changing the pitch of the audio now so I can reupload the video.

For people that want to see the time slips, here they are! I made three passes in three different modes trying to see what works the best.

Here's the one where I raced Frank. I had traction control on and manual shifts. I short shifted 5th, which is the reason for the lower MPH.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's my second run, I had traction control off and manual shifts.

Here's my first run of the night. I had traction control off with automatic shifts.

Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 9:36 am

Congrates on the 10's, damn car is sick. Couple bolt ons and run 10's fuck! Its either the GTR or 997 for me next 100% havent decided yet.
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 9:44 am

Good runs guys! Had a fun time at the track last night and cant wait to see the other vids!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 10:51 am

....waits for franks excuses...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:03 am

The vid is not playing.... Sad
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:20 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:24 am

lol guys. My shit was definitely parked last night. A fuel pump Its Gone, Its being dropping the fuel pressure at top for quite bit now, last night was the last stoke for it, The car ran an 11.8 pass at 116.8MPH with a 60 foot of 1.999' the RPMS wouldn't pass 5,800k then It would hit lean mode and back fire and each gear; OH well!! shit happens, I wont be going back to the track or the street's till I fix this fucking leaning out issue. If I dont take care of this shit soon, It might end up blowing my shit up. Evil or Very Mad

I am getting a speared fuel cell tank with one of this next week>>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good race Bro!!! Regardless Of whatever happened last night with my car, I want to let you know that your car moves really nice for that little MPH That it runs. lol you have zero traction issues.
nice affraid
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:41 am

129>116? scratch
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:43 am

did u guys do the dig on the street before the track?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:47 am

miamimagic wrote:
did u guys do the dig on the street before the track?

Frank showed up around 9:30, he got lost on the way there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:57 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
129>116? scratch

Fuel problems Chris>> shit happens, just like your old 1000RWHP 967TORQ GT500 Running low 10's and supposed to run mid 8's; and barely beating a 685RWHP and 550 Torq vette.. lol! Do you get the point now Chris>?

Again Crhis Shit happens Right... You And Me>> REMATCH Coming Soon,,,, affraid
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:05 pm

DAMMNNN...
GTR running high 10's with just bolt-ons....

Frank needs to give it more revs off the line so he doen't bog next tme...
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:40 pm

Lol Love How videos of my car losing emerges so fucking quick, but when It wins a race Nobody has one to show that It won... lol! gotta love shit like that in here.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:21 pm

u made a 7 pg thread about this, what did u expect??
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:22 pm

Plus it matters who you race. Race me or Chris and the videos are up asap win or lose
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:15 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Plus it matters who you race. Race me or Chris and the videos are up asap win or lose

+1 CJ had a video up of our race before I did!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:07 pm

Heres another view someone got of Frank Vs Chris, and Franks 2nd run...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night   CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra Calling out SlowSilverGTR Friday September The 3rd At PBIR 1/4 Mile Test and Tune Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next