SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!

Go down 
+4
fully stock
s.e.a.n
infamous-speed
SlowSilverGTR
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 2:10 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
hwdcharger wrote:
i dont think fully stocks gonna be ready tonight but u never know cant wait to c this rematch

Why can't he make it lol!
???
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 2:52 pm

My setup hasn't changed.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 2:59 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
hwdcharger wrote:
i dont think fully stocks gonna be ready tonight but u never know cant wait to c this rematch

Why can't he make it lol!

affraid
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 5:56 pm

hes ready as long as it aint raining
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 6:50 pm

hes out of jail?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 6:59 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
hes out of jail?

wtf
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 10:12 pm

never went to jail u better hope i dnt see you sean for running ur dick sucker an i will only need 400hp and 30psi i got sumthing to hit the spot but idc about the spot you can have it im waiting on somthing thats gunna put me at the top 3 where u cant make it..neither of you chris your a kool guy but some ppl just dont learn not to run there mouth.. like SEAN my stock turbo would walk his fpgreen.. AND FRANK MY TUNE IS AGGRESSIVE AND SAFER THAN UR WINDOWS HOME MADE TUNE... bukkae .. other then that i said wat i had to so have a nice night ill be coming out very hard next time dubble hp of wat i got now,,...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 9:20 am

fully stock wrote:
never went to jail u better hope i dnt see you sean for running ur dick sucker an i will only need 400hp and 30psi i got sumthing to hit the spot but idc about the spot you can have it im waiting on somthing thats gunna put me at the top 3 where u cant make it..neither of you chris your a kool guy but some ppl just dont learn not to run there mouth.. like SEAN my stock turbo would walk his fpgreen.. AND FRANK MY TUNE IS AGGRESSIVE AND SAFER THAN UR WINDOWS HOME MADE TUNE... bukkae .. other then that i said wat i had to so have a nice night ill be coming out very hard next time dubble hp of wat i got now,,...

Alright bro, good luck with everything.

Steve please update the list, I'm ready to start moving up!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 9:28 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Alright bro, good luck with everything.

Steve please update the list, I'm ready to start moving up!

The list has now been updated, congrats on your new #7spot on the roll list...

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:14 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
hes out of jail?

Thx Mike for making me look like an asshole.
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:23 pm

its okay sean his just an idiot dat does chrises work.. lol my bad bout everything.. just kno who the idiots are in life
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:24 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR calling out Fully Stock for the #7 spot on the roll list!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2