SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra

Go down 
+5
gt40orangesrt
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
2003styellowsrt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra Empty
PostSubject: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2009, 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 8:45 am

nice run. looks like that 240 is ready for me Laughing i will be ready in about 1 month car is under construction. affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 9:37 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 10:19 am

nice video and fast cars ..but why would alain with 3 bolt ons and not even a tune would line up against that 240 and that turbo cobra..the vette that was missing there was tito's ..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 1:45 pm

WHY THE FUCK YOU EDIT THE VIDEO OF FELIX SPANKING THAT OLE ASS 240 THE FIRST RACE...., AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT VIDEO OF THE GT500 WALKING THAT ORANGE SRT4 BY A CAR AND HALF ALREADY.... AND YOU TELL THAT COBRA MUSTANG THAT I SAID FOR HIM TO POST THE VIDEO OF TITTO WALKING HIS SHIT BY 2CARS A FEW WEEKS BACK BECAUSE I DAMN SURE AINT FORGET ABOUT THAT ASS WHOOPEN HE GAVE HIM!... I SEE YALL ONLY POST ALL WINS AND NO LOSSES, AND TO ME, THAT SHIT AINT COOL!...

THAT IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I TOLD YOU THE OTHER NIGHT THAT MY CREW MEMBERS WILL NO LONGER RACE ANY CAR COMING FROM YOU, BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS ON THAT SNEAKY BULLSHIT AND I AINT HAVING IT NO MORE!...

FROM NOW ON FELIPE, ANY FUCKEN VIDEO THAT YOU DECIDE TO POST ON OUR FUCKEN WEBSITE, IF IT AINT HOW IT HAPPEN IN REAL TIME, THEN DONT POST THAT PUSSY SHIT AT ALL!!!... AND IF YOU STILL DECIDE TO DO SO, I WILL BAN YOUR ASS AND THATS REAL TALK!....

THAT 240 IS A FAST CAR, AND THATS NO DOUBT, SO IM FAR FROM A HATER... BUT I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR IT WHEN YALL TRYING TO POST A VIDEO TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER THAN IT REALLY IS!.... THE GT500 AND 240 BOTH HAVE 1WIN AND 1LOST, TOO BAD WE WILL NEVER SEE A REMATCH OF THESE 2 CARS!...
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 2:35 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
WHY THE FUCK YOU EDIT THE VIDEO OF FELIX SPANKING THAT OLE ASS 240 THE FIRST RACE...., AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT VIDEO OF THE GT500 WALKING THAT ORANGE SRT4 BY A CAR AND HALF ALREADY.... AND YOU TELL THAT COBRA MUSTANG THAT I SAID FOR HIM TO POST THE VIDEO OF TITTO WALKING HIS SHIT BY 2CARS A FEW WEEKS BACK BECAUSE I DAMN SURE AINT FORGET ABOUT THAT ASS WHOOPEN HE GAVE HIM!... I SEE YALL ONLY POST ALL WINS AND NO LOSSES, AND TO ME, THAT SHIT AINT COOL!...

THAT IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I TOLD YOU THE OTHER NIGHT THAT MY CREW MEMBERS WILL NO LONGER RACE ANY CAR COMING FROM YOU, BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS ON THAT SNEAKY BULLSHIT AND I AINT HAVING IT NO MORE!...

FROM NOW ON FELIPE, ANY FUCKEN VIDEO THAT YOU DECIDE TO POST ON OUR FUCKEN WEBSITE, IF IT AINT HOW IT HAPPEN IN REAL TIME, THEN DONT POST THAT PUSSY SHIT AT ALL!!!... AND IF YOU STILL DECIDE TO DO SO, I WILL BAN YOUR ASS AND THATS REAL TALK!....

THAT 240 IS A FAST CAR, AND THATS NO DOUBT, SO IM FAR FROM A HATER... BUT I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR IT WHEN YALL TRYING TO POST A VIDEO TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER THAN IT REALLY IS!.... THE GT500 AND 240 BOTH HAVE 1WIN AND 1LOST, TOO BAD WE WILL NEVER SEE A REMATCH OF THESE 2 CARS!...

bothe videos r there it looks edited but isnt the guy recording stoped wen it went sideways and wen it went he started recording again
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 2:41 pm

did some1 else not see both races wit the shelby???????and the video where tito beat the cobra 2weeks ago i dont have u gata tell the owner to post it these races on the video took place last wensday n friday on my camera
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 2:44 pm

if u want the cobra to post his video wit tito this is his youtube username
faststang14 i have nothing to do wit him he has the video in his camera
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 3:05 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
gt40orangesrt

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 3:57 pm

I dont know why u guys are always fighting for just a race, i was filming the video of the shelby and the 240 both races and at 50 the 240 went sideways and almost hit the srt8 and he let go and punched again and my cousin started 2 shase, and i started filming again and at 60 the 240 has more mph! I just told Felipe 2 put both races on the video because u guys were going to be asking for that race like before!
Back to top Go down
gt40orangesrt

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 4:19 pm

And that race with me and the shelvy, the owner of the camera(the one filming) erased, when i went 2 his house one week later by coral way 2 get the camera i asked him for that race and he told me he erased that one we were going 2 puted on the video too but it was 2 late, and it was true shelby got me on that one, i dont have nothing 2 hide, but on the others he always gets a little jump and i steel past him!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 4:43 pm

my car gets a jump because im supercharged.....I have no lag.....when I get on the pedal all of the 500wtrq hits at one time....if im the one honking I cant jump my own honk...all my videos even if my 3900 pound car gets walked I still put it up because there is no shame in me losing with an intake and pulley.....we are not always fighting for a race....if a race speed cannot be determined then each person gets there race....that night I would have gave your car a 60 as long as you gave me a 45 but there was too much arguing about running on a certain road....regardless in a month Southern Knights will be coming out with faster cars including myself...im roughly at 520whp with only an intake/pulley....half the potential of my motor...the block has been proven to hold 1000whp...get ready
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 5:22 pm

that 240 and white srt are going down soon lol! let them post w.e videos they want..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 5:34 pm

Jerkit UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND WILL BE READY SOON TO RAPE ALL THOSE RICERS
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 5:39 pm

cheers i should be out in about a month aswell doing some damage.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 6:30 pm

id love to run that pile
i mean car once i get my wires in Cool

btw i aint doing a fuckin garbage 60roll
dig, 30, or 45
but since you fuckin with the video racing my boy
dig or 30
if you cant do that dont race that pile
im sure the red 240 can do those rolls and that car pulls wayy harder
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 7:37 pm

gt40orangesrt wrote:
I dont know why u guys are always fighting for just a race, i was filming the video of the shelby and the 240 both races and at 50 the 240 went sideways and almost hit the srt8 and he let go and punched again and my cousin started 2 shase, and i started filming again and at 60 the 240 has more mph! I just told Felipe 2 put both races on the video because u guys were going to be asking for that race like before!

The SRT8 on that 50roll was the camera car that was way ahead of yall 2, filming the race, so I dont know how yall almost hit the ONLY SRT8 on the highway at that time!... scratch Watch our Streetfire video "5:23", it shows the flyby(50roll) and that 240 was obviously controlled by then!....
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 8:32 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
gt40orangesrt wrote:

The SRT8 on that 50roll was the camera car that was way ahead of yall 2, filming the race, so I dont know how yall almost hit the ONLY SRT8 on the highway at that time!... scratch Watch our Streetfire video "5:23", it shows the flyby(50roll) and that 240 was obviously controlled by then!....

i think there was another 1 non srt8 which is the 1 he is talking about
Back to top Go down
gt40orangesrt

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 9:34 pm

Felix i never said your car was slow, your car moves good for what its has thats why i wanted 2 race u that day but we couldent, if u want we can race on friday or saturday and i give u a 45 and u give me a 60 but on a good road!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 9:44 am

thats what im talking about.... cheers
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 11:26 pm

all due respect to both sides... both parties have fast cars

as i told felix the other night, a 3rd race would be deciding factor...

And felipe, the southernknight video clearly states 240 by 1.5 cars and gt500 by 1.5 cars...

and the cut the camera due to spinning is the most fucking outright nonsense excuse any person can give...
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 5:16 am

botldvq35sed wrote:
all due respect to both sides... both parties have fast cars

as i told felix the other night, a 3rd race would be deciding factor...

And felipe, the southernknight video clearly states 240 by 1.5 cars and gt500 by 1.5 cars...

and the cut the camera due to spinning is the most fucking outright nonsense excuse any person can give...

the guy recording(orangegt40srt)explains it all,any ima be out there 2mm and ill show u str8 from the camara ,the 50 roll was two vidoes for 1 race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra   blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blue 240sx vs shelby vs corrvett vs civic vs turbo cobra
Page 1 of 1