SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!

Go down 
+10
hwdcharger
nosonyxcts-v
infamous-speed
asap1320
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
305Taco
fully stock
SlowSilverGTR
2geezy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 10:34 am

i did dump the clutch to fast cus i wanted to get out front but didnt work just bog lol and i did miss second but if you beat the amg brian ill give you a shot for my spot ight pimp... and if i had that small dry shot i woulda won either way.. but im not gunna spray i just wanna get a new setup..
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 10:37 am

and you barely beat the amg from a roll and i got 2 or 3 cars brian.. well do a 20 or 35 roll and the dig watever you want..
Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 11:50 am

fully stock wrote:
and you barely beat the amg from a roll and i got 2 or 3 cars brian.. well do a 20 or 35 roll and the dig watever you want..
all i hear is wha--wha-- wha.... can i ask you something?? why do you attack every thread that has nothing to do with you ? I guess you feel left out little boy!... and you better be on your new setup... your going to need it!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2geezy logged in under asap1320
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 12:12 pm

Bench racing at it's finest!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 12:21 pm

asap1320 wrote:
fully stock wrote:
all i hear is wha--wha-- wha.... can i ask you something?? why do you attack every thread that has nothing to do with you ? I guess you feel left out little boy!... and you better be on your new setup... your going to need it!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2geezy logged in under asap1320

lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 12:46 pm

2geezy wrote:
fully stock wrote:
haha thats right steve he aint ready for the stock turbo brian u gotta admit i called you out plenty of times at the shop..
I dont waist time. I already seen what you did against jesse and i think i did a little better.

truth.net The eclipse was definitely alot closer.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 3:05 pm

lol truth.net
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: I'll be there tonight...    CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:45 pm

don't know if I'll be much competition for you... my new tires did not come in... check out these... they lasted 3 months...

But I'll still run you.....

Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:01 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
don't know if I'll be much competition for you... my new tires did not come in... check out these... they lasted 3 months...

alright then its on tonight!!! and when you get your tires ill give you the run back again..
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:06 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

how much driving do you do and how many miles did you put on the nittos? my 555R's have 11k and the car still hooks n/a in 1st gear and i can spray in 2nd.
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:38 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

how much driving do you do and how many miles did you put on the nittos? my 555R's have 11k and the car still hooks n/a in 1st gear and i can spray in 2nd.

I got about 3K... I would not tell anyone to buy the NT-05R... I think 555r is a better tire...
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 1:01 am

?
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 1:59 am

Good run joey...... Ill give you a shot when you get whatever you got coming to me supposidly!!!
Steve please update the list....
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:00 am

Video? Results?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:43 am

2geezy wrote:
Good run joey...... Ill give you a shot when you get whatever you got coming to me supposidly!!!
Steve please update the list....

List has been updated, congrats on your new #5spot on the dig list.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:07 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Video? Results?
v6 chris has a vid popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:27 pm

I've got a video, but sorry guys im slacking horribly. got a lot of other stuff im working on. I'am on here at night but even then only for about 20min.
I'll try and load the video tomorrow, even then after work im hittin up the dyno session with Joel to catch the new numbers.

Joey, as far as the nittos the 555r's if they make em for your car should be perfect for a car in your league. its an excellent street tire for a car in your power range
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!   CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT NOSONYXC63AMG FOR THE #5 ON THE DIGGGGGGG LIST!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2