SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where you at SlowVette?

Go down 
+5
LthlGT500
hwdcharger
03terminator
CRUSH
SlowSilverGTR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Where you at SlowVette? Empty
PostSubject: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:09 am

Hey Tito I've heard you wanted to give it a run from a 50. My roll is a 40, but I'll meet you half way and do a 45 if you want to run.

LMK
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:11 am

M.I.A lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:16 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
M.I.A lol!

I raced that red Z06 last night off bottle, and pulled him by about a car. Didn't get video though. No
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:53 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
M.I.A lol!

I raced that red Z06 last night off bottle, and pulled him by about a car. Didn't get video though. No
you are talking about TiTo's Intake c6z, not your regular run of the mill c6z though, just keep that in mind lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 4:20 pm

No, I don't like people that lie about their setup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:23 pm

Chris Your calling the wrong car out!!! Titos Vette Will rape That high dollar tag car of yours... I'll say tito by two+ cars 60 to 160 or 50 to 150. watch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 9:01 pm

tito's c6z met a zr1 today, ima keep the outcome in the DL until/if he decides to tell about it... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:29 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Hey Tito I've heard you wanted to give it a run from a 50. My roll is a 40, but I'll meet you half way and do a 45 if you want to run.

LMK

a 60-160 since you gave frank's M3 that race. i would do your 40 but having a fucked up clutch doesn't help...anyways, it should be an easy win for you since you already beat John's Z06 and are installing the downpipe's tomorrow. lmk when

Last edited by Slow Vette on September 3rd 2010, 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:30 am

03terminator wrote:
tito's c6z met a zr1 today, ima keep the outcome in the DL until/if he decides to tell about it... affraid

i lost abner, you know that.. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:32 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris Your calling the wrong car out!!! Titos Vette Will rape That high dollar tag car of yours... I'll say tito by two+ cars 60 to 160 or 50 to 150. watch. Very Happy

LOL. frank i think you got it backwards... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:46 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 11:01 am

unless the GTR is making over 540awhp+ I have 50$ on tito from a 50-150 and 100$ on 60-160
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:12 pm

Not doing a 60 roll, I only did that for Frank because he's parked. Get your clutch fixed and then we will talk.
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Just a heads up juan, the Ron fellow z06s went for the same price if not more than a new GTR.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:48 pm

Jroc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Just a heads up juan, the Ron fellow z06s went for the same price if not more than a new GTR.

+1 If Tito bought his car new he paid at least $10,000 more than I did, not that price matters.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:50 pm

New clutch, DIG?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:56 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
New clutch, DIG?

+1!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:54 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Not doing a 60 roll, I only did that for Frank because he's parked. Get your clutch fixed and then we will talk.

thats fine, i really don't have any interest in racing you. i just thought it would be a good run but i guess not.. Very Happy later Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:56 pm

Jroc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

i paid 79k for the car brand new with 2 miles on it. if the GTR was available in 07, i would of seriously considered one.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 6:13 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:36 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
M.I.A lol!

WTF are you talking about lol! U had me by a fender..and a fender due to the cars in front of us.....

didn't know you played chicken Chris, not my cup of tea

Consider this an official call out! 60-160 well do an off bottle run and an on bottle run just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 4:09 am

victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
M.I.A lol!

WTF are you talking about lol! U had me by a fender..and a fender due to the cars in front of us.....

didn't know you played chicken Chris, not my cup of tea

Consider this an official call out! 60-160 well do an off bottle run and an on bottle run just for good measure.

Measure twice cut once......
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:27 pm

Tito and I have talked and were going to do a 45 and a 60 roll. Get your popcorn ready!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you at SlowVette?   Where you at SlowVette? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where you at SlowVette?
Page 1 of 1