SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......

Go down 
+8
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
NorySS
03terminator
Fam0uz
CARLITOEVO
CRUSH
LthlGT500
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... Empty
PostSubject: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:59 pm

Sorry this took a while to get up...been busy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:13 pm

Tito took Frank from a dig! Congrats Tito! cheers Frank kicked that Vipers ass! Congrats Frank! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:28 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Tito took Frank from a dig! Congrats Tito! cheers Frank kicked that Vipers ass! Congrats Frank! cheers

I spun the shit of 2nd gear and titos managed to hook for some reason. lol! + I had a passenger and tito Did not!!!>.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 7:05 pm

nice runs
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 7:09 pm

nice video felix..... good run guys.
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 8:30 pm

nice vids man u got nice editing skills cheers nice runs also
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 8:38 pm

nice runs guys, carlito what's your race bud incase I make a callout?
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:04 pm

Quote :
Frank:
WATCH OUT LOSING CONTROL!
Hey should I turn on traction control?

lol. good video!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:51 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

thank you cheers it just goes to show i can do digs. i just choose not to because i want to be easy on the tranny, and clutch. i mean, it has 33,000 miles of racing and banging gears
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 5:04 am

When did this happen
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 10:56 am

antoanS4 wrote:
When did this happen

About 3weeks ago... Surprised
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:25 pm

nice runs guys
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:56 pm

nice runs
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:35 am

Sick vid, fast cars! (Except Tito)

LOL JK

BTW, what song is that, i like it.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:40 am

Hed Pe-Raise Hell

One of my favorite videos with the song even though the editing isn't good...I guess the song makes the video

Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:43 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Hed Pe-Raise Hell

One of my favorite videos with the song even though the editing isn't good...I guess the song makes the video

Damn, never heard of them. I might cop the cd though...pretty good shit.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:03 pm

Good runs
Back to top Go down
A3VETTE

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 6:08 pm

Good runs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......   SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowVette vs Frank's Supra; SlowVette vs GTR; Matt's Viper vs SlowVette and more......
Page 1 of 1