SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....

Go down 
+9
Phantom SRT4
s.e.a.n
ruddysentra
SILVERBEAST
MRxSLAYx
Eifelrennen
TDEVO
NorySS
CARLITOEVO
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... Empty
PostSubject: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 7:50 pm

Felix Thank you for making me the video!!! You Are the best At this shit!!!! I owe you one cheers

Carlitos tremendo pastelaso>> thank you for giving me the hit on the 2nd run I spun nasty on that 40 roll but I also recovered nasty too.. lol! lol!

when that big turbo starts to go the top end is nasty + I am shiting a 8,200RPMS thats what killed you. at 17psi 450RWHP. Nice run's lito...

Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 8:33 pm

Lol yeah ill remember that was my old tune now my car is on e85 big difference (day,night ) but was a good run Frank yours supra is moving hard, good luck with the sale brother cheers
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 8:37 pm

50K [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good Luck with the sale! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 8:51 pm

Hey lito there is something I dont Understand about your car>> you made more power with the old tune and now you are on E85 you claim you made less power but the car its running faster scratch >> can you explain>>? Suspect lol

Nory you'll be surpriced what people would do to get a car like this... Remember Nory its a Supra Not a GTO JK lol!
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 10:29 pm

$50,000 thats a lot of money , but good luck with the sell Frank is a nice car.
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 2:59 am

Besides the ridiculous body kit and the paint looking like a newborn baby's shit, the car isn't that impressive. With the amount of money and work invested, it should be much quicker. Good luck with the sale though.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 7:13 am

Good luck with the sale frank...

Though lol @:
Top Secret Supra
Built Long Block
Stage 5 Clutch
At starting ahead in both races
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 8:13 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
Besides the ridiculous body kit and the paint looking like a newborn baby's shit, the car isn't that impressive. With the amount of money and work invested, it should be much quicker. Good luck with the sale though.

Look pussy boy noone asked for your nonsense stupid comment; besides you wish you had a supra punk, with the paint Job and what the body kit cost> I can get myself 3 pieces of shit like that Audi of yours you drive punk ass... go swallow your sister squirt and put a dick in your mouth before you even think of talking shit about my cars you sorry ass hater. Jerkit Evil or Very Mad

That car was only at 17 psi and pump gas that day vs a 32psi evo you ignorant. Rolling Eyes

Thank you and good luck to you too.

Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 8:17 am

Thank you to the rest of the people in here for the good and positive support.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 8:32 am

Nice kill Frank, and go luck to you on the sale brother....
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 10:35 am

that is a nice car and runs good kind that expensive but is good is good i hope somebody buy it good look frank!!!!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 11:06 am

Good run.

Good luck with the sale
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 3:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Look pussy boy noone asked for your nonsense stupid comment; besides you wish you had a supra punk, with the paint Job and what the body kit cost> I can get myself 3 pieces of shit like that Audi of yours you drive punk ass... go swallow your sister squirt and put a dick in your mouth before you even think of talking shit about my cars you sorry ass hater. Jerkit Evil or Very Mad

Sure, I wouldn't mind owning a Supra, but it'd have to be a normal color and without a body kit resembling a parade float.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 4:43 pm

Goodluck with the sale, I know everytime you bring that car to the spot it gets a LOT of attention, people love those cars.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 4:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey lito there is something I dont Understand about your car>> you made more power with the old tune and now you are on E85 you claim you made less power but the car its running faster scratch >> can you explain>>? Suspect lol

Nory you'll be surpriced what people would do to get a car like this... Remember Nory its a Supra Not a GTO JK lol!
on the e85 tune he has a better power ban then he did on in the old tune so he might have lost 30hp or 20hp but now his power ban is better and the car pulls harder
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
30PSIBLK

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 8:04 pm

Tremenda Perra. What are the engine mods?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 8:45 pm

30PSIBLK wrote:

More than what your Empty Ripped pocket can afford buddy Jerkit I'll tell you this>> 76mm/BB /S63mm back and 78mm housin

16timing and 17 psi pump gas> thats what I ran him on vs his 32-33 psi race gas tune back then. I could've turned the boost up to 24psi but I did not have race gas in the tank I had pump gas...

If I dont sell it I will change the spring and up the boost to 32-35psi then we'll see that it'll do.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 10:10 pm

this isnt Frank typing
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
30PSIBLK

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 12:16 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
30PSIBLK wrote:

More than what your Empty Ripped pocket can afford buddy Jerkit I'll tell you this>> 76mm/BB /S63mm back and 78mm housin

16timing and 17 psi pump gas> thats what I ran him on vs his 32-33 psi race gas tune back then. I could've turned the boost up to 24psi but I did not have race gas in the tank I had pump gas...

If I dont sell it I will change the spring and up the boost to 32-35psi then we'll see that it'll do.

First things first... My pockets are FAR from empty and Ripped. I have one of the nicer and one of the quickest MKIV Supra's in S. Florida. I would like to have some fun with your Supra in the near future if you would like. A 76mm turbo with a 63mm hot side is far from impressive. An old friend of yours asked me to help you with your Supra when you bought it and I said no b/c of your arrogance and childish behavior. That was ALBIE..

With that being said Ill see you around. Now back to lurking in the forum.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 2:03 pm

$50,000 for >>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] affraid
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 3:44 pm

^^^ lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 5:30 pm

jk frank good luck in ur sale hope u sell it for $100,000 for real..
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 7:11 pm

Change the color and price and you have a very slight chance of selling the car for 35k+.
Take of the video of the car racing,show a detailed log of the build and verify the builders/tuner credentials and you shouldnt have a problem with the sale. Its just my opinion but in current times your not going to get a stupid buyer. Odds are that most of the people that are looking for a supra will shy away because of the Color/Body kit/racing videos/interior...

Besides those things Gl with the sale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 4:48 pm

$50k??? jajajajajaaj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 12:28 pm

strokercobra wrote:
$50k??? jajajajajaaj

Do you know what is the problem with this economy These days >>> its people Like you.

#1 Dont know the value of things
#2 Never seem 50k put together
#3 Broke as a mirror in thousands of pieces
#4 Thinks he can buy an Airplane with $20 dollars because thats what he thinks its worth
#5 what a Bag of ignorants this kind of people.

There is Something Called Strategy and Thats What I'am playing with the price of my car.

Thats Why I moved From Hialeah Long Long Time ago. fucking cheap ass motha fuckas. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....   Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franks Supra VS Carlitos Fast Evo....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next