SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List

Go down 
+8
b18chatch06
03eatoncobra
Phantom SRT4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
Fam0uz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 10:57 am

hey frank lets give it a try just to see if i can make it into the list lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 11:06 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 11:16 am

Oh Shit Frank, looks like people getting tired of seeing all 3 of your cars on the KOTS list!... lol! Remember, if he beats you, that means one of your cars automatically come off the list... Sad
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 11:37 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Oh Shit Frank, looks like people getting tired of seeing all 3 of your cars on the KOTS list!... lol! Remember, if he beats you, that means one of your cars automatically come off the list... Sad
when i ran his z06 he told me i would be a good race for his supra so i would just do it for the list cheers
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 12:13 pm

shit affraid popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 12:33 pm

No problem>> Here are the conditions>> 70 roll To 140 saturday night you honk thats all.

thank you.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 1:26 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
No problem>> Here are the conditions>> 70 roll To 140 saturday night you honk thats all.

thank you.

Good luck.

lol one tiny problem i have no honk scratch lol other than that its all good cheers
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 1:58 pm

frank can we do this tonight?
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 4:52 pm

Fam0uz wrote:
frank can we do this tonight?
scratch
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 1:06 pm

tiradera de peo y choriadera de mierda lol ====== in other words i can smell franks pants lol!
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
tiradera de peo y choriadera de mierda lol ====== in other words i can smell franks pants lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 1:17 pm

lol nice translation albert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 10:43 am

The outcome of the race from last night>>> 3 cars lenth on the 240:: I believe the other driver gave up at 120MPH.. by the way the car its running pretty good for what it has ...

Good race anyways..
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 12:46 pm

Wow you didn't even beep so I didn't chase and on the second race I was next to you and u let off and left I don't know what 3 car length are you talkin about
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 12:48 pm

Here we go again
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 1:05 pm

so if we go by the rules you didn't get to 140mph when I raced so you lost or we could do it again with some in the cars
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 1:16 pm

lol!
this happend over and over again!! scratch
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 1:46 pm

lol frank at it again.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:54 pm

Sounds like a rematch is due....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:57 pm

Fam0uz wrote:
Wow you didn't even beep so I didn't chase and on the second race I was next to you and u let off and left I don't know what 3 car length are you talkin about

Hey why can you just take the loss brother>? there were 10 cars behind us and you did chase Why would I come in here and say that I beat you> when I didnt>>>? Bro is one race I dont have to give you another rematch If I dont want to... the second race I didn't even brake boost because I wanted to see why I pulled you so hard the first race>> my car makes 520RWHP at 18 psi with 16 degrees of timing and pump gas I rev to 8,300 thats why I beat you the way I did. you are making 420RWHP come on man stop dreaming brother my supra and my vette are neck to neck 60 to 140 and I pulled you like 5 cars with the vette twice in front of 30 people at the spot.. you where never at front 1st race when I braked boosted and you where not at front when I let you take the hit on the second race without brake boosting.. Why would you come in here and lie like that and say that you didnt chase>? you where 3 cars behind me the hole time I think o my car was not moving when I hit the top of my fourth gear>? scratch <<< Also I let off 135 mid of 4th the second race because I felt something dragging under the car>> you even told me your self>> hey Bro something its dragging under the car and its throwing sparks>> So thats says it all right>? lol you had to be 2 to 3 cars behind me in order to be able to see sparks coming from under my car.., LOL Dont lie to your self again man, thats really sad that I still beat by half a car to 135 u taking the hit and me without brake boosting.

Jut because you lied about not chasing fist time I wont give you another race.. and if you want another race >> put $500 dollars down and I'll give you the race 70 To 140

let me know when you are ready. Dawgy.
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 1:35 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Fam0uz wrote:

Hey why can you just take the loss brother>? there were 10 cars behind us and you did chase Why would I come in here and say that I beat you> when I didnt>>>? Bro is one race I dont have to give you another rematch If I dont want to... the second race I didn't even brake boost because I wanted to see why I pulled you so hard the first race>> my car makes 520RWHP at 18 psi with 16 degrees of timing and pump gas I rev to 8,300 thats why I beat you the way I did. you are making 420RWHP come on man stop dreaming brother my supra and my vette are neck to neck 60 to 140 and I pulled you like 5 cars with the vette twice in front of 30 people at the spot.. you where never at front 1st race when I braked boosted and you where not at front when I let you take the hit on the second race without brake boosting.. Why would you come in here and lie like that and say that you didnt chase>? you where 3 cars behind me the hole time I think o my car was not moving when I hit the top of my fourth gear>? scratch <<< Also I let off 135 mid of 4th the second race because I felt something dragging under the car>> you even told me your self>> hey Bro something its dragging under the car and its throwing sparks>> So thats says it all right>? lol you had to be 2 to 3 cars behind me in order to be able to see sparks coming from under my car.., LOL Dont lie to your self again man, thats really sad that I still beat by half a car to 135 u taking the hit and me without brake boosting.

Jut because you lied about not chasing fist time I wont give you another race.. and if you want another race >> put $500 dollars down and I'll give you the race 70 To 140

oh brother ur reputation speaks by itself... there is no need to put money on a race when this is just for fun...other than that..

you even told me your self>> hey Bro something its dragging under the car and its throwing sparks>> So thats says it all right>? lol you had to be 2 to 3 cars behind me in order to be able to see sparks coming from under my car

i said it the first race cuz i didnt chase and i saw it...

on a happy note... want to do it 60-140 off the list just for fun? ill take someone that is goin to count since u dont beep at all.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 1:39 pm

videos tell no lies
Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:10 pm

Fam0uz wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Fam0uz wrote:

oh brother ur reputation speaks by itself... there is no need to put money on a race when this is just for fun...other than that..

you even told me your self>> hey Bro something its dragging under the car and its throwing sparks>> So thats says it all right>? lol you had to be 2 to 3 cars behind me in order to be able to see sparks coming from under my car

i said it the first race cuz i didnt chase and i saw it...

on a happy note... want to do it 60-140 off the list just for fun? ill take someone that is goin to count since u dont beep at all.... scratch

DAMN RIRI UR LOSING YOUR TIME, THIS GUY IS LIKE THAT. JUST THINK WHAT WOULD BE THE EXCUSE IF YOU WIN ? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:26 pm

1JZ Gone_Wild wrote:
DAMN RIRI UR LOSING YOUR TIME, THIS GUY IS LIKE THAT. JUST THINK WHAT WOULD BE THE EXCUSE IF YOU WIN ? affraid

Winners Make The Rules The Losers Follow Them..

So >> 1JZ Gone_Wild <<<keep following the rules Brother. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:43 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Winners Make The Rules The Losers Follow Them..

So >> 1JZ Gone_Wild <<<keep following the rules Brother. Jerkit

YEA FRANK (JUST TELLING THE SAME EXCUSE THAT UR CAR HAD 16 DREGREES OF TIMING) I REMEMBER WHEN YOU TOLD ME AND EVERYONE ALSE AT THE HANGOUT THAT IT WAST ON 18 DREGREES OF TIMING AND ALL THOSE EXCUSE THAT YOU TALK AND I SAW YOU GET BEAT BY ANOTHER 240 BUT IN UR MIND YOU STILL BEET HIM... MMMMM BRO YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF WITH ALL THAT CRAP THAT YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR C5, SUPRA AND NOW UR COBRA COME ON BRO.

NO DISRESPECT TO THIS FORUM....
BUT FRANK YOUR THE LIL GIRL RACING BY RULES (just look what ur telling me ;;Winners Make The Rules The Losers Follow Them;;; )
i believe thatS joelz51 WORDS lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by 1JZ Gone_Wild on October 19th 2009, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next