SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List

Go down 
+8
b18chatch06
03eatoncobra
Phantom SRT4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
Fam0uz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:46 pm

Fam0uz wrote:
on a happy note... want to do it 60-140 off the list just for fun? ill take someone that is goin to count since u dont beep at all.... scratch

Lets make that 70 to 140 take it or leave it<<

Oh and if you want to take a passenger thats fine with me but not in my car>> I already have a passenger in the back worth of heavy speakers and music system> and your car is almost 1000LBS lighter as it is<< my supra is a show car not a race car and it will still whoop your ass any time of the day.. lol!

and about the hoonking issue, I told you to honk and you said you didnt have a honk<<< I dont think you can hear my honk when I am break boosting; the turbo its alot louder than the honk> and I did honk<< I had no reason to jump a 420RWHP 240, your car was no threat to my supra lol!

see you wends night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:59 pm

1JZ Gone_Wild wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
DAMN RIRI UR LOSING YOUR TIME, THIS GUY IS LIKE THAT. JUST THINK WHAT WOULD BE THE EXCUSE IF YOU WIN ? affraid

Winners Make The Rules The Losers Follow Them..

So >> 1JZ Gone_Wild <<<keep following the rules Brother. Jerkit

YEA FRANK (JUST TELLING THE SAME EXCUSE THAT UR CAR HAD 16 DREGREES OF TIMING) I REMEMBER WHEN YOU TOLD ME AND EVERYONE ALSE AT THE HANGOUT THAT IT WAST ON 18 DREGREES OF TIMING AND ALL THOSE EXCUSE THAT YOU TALK AND I SAW YOU GET BEAT BY ANOTHER 240 BUT IN UR MIND YOU STILL BEET HIM... MMMMM BRO YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF WITH ALL THAT CRAP THAT YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR C5, SUPRA AND NOW UR COBRA COME ON BRO.

NO DISRESPECT TO THIS FORUM....
BUT FRANK YOUR THE LIL GIRL RACING BY RULES (just look what ur telling me ;;Winners Make The Rules The Losers Follow Them;;; )
i believe thatS joelz51 WORDS lol! lol! lol![/quote
]

BlaBlaBla you are just another hater with a parked ass car that cant even cross the parking lot any faster than your gramma>> so keep swinging nuts 1JZ you will never beat my cars punk>> And what 240 are you talking about that beat me <<>? LOL can you pls remind me>? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 11:55 pm

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 12:32 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
1JZ Gone_Wild wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
DAMN RIRI UR LOSING YOUR TIME, THIS GUY IS LIKE THAT. JUST THINK WHAT WOULD BE THE EXCUSE IF YOU WIN ? affraid

Winners Make The Rules The Losers Follow Them..

So >> 1JZ Gone_Wild <<<keep following the rules Brother. Jerkit

YEA FRANK (JUST TELLING THE SAME EXCUSE THAT UR CAR HAD 16 DREGREES OF TIMING) I REMEMBER WHEN YOU TOLD ME AND EVERYONE ALSE AT THE HANGOUT THAT IT WAST ON 18 DREGREES OF TIMING AND ALL THOSE EXCUSE THAT YOU TALK AND I SAW YOU GET BEAT BY ANOTHER 240 BUT IN UR MIND YOU STILL BEET HIM... MMMMM BRO YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF WITH ALL THAT CRAP THAT YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR C5, SUPRA AND NOW UR COBRA COME ON BRO.

NO DISRESPECT TO THIS FORUM....
BUT FRANK YOUR THE LIL GIRL RACING BY RULES (just look what ur telling me ;;Winners Make The Rules The Losers Follow Them;;; )
i believe thatS joelz51 WORDS lol! lol! lol![/quote
]

BlaBlaBla you are just another hater with a parked ass car that cant even cross the parking lot any faster than your gramma>> so keep swinging nuts 1JZ you will never beat my cars punk>> And what 240 are you talking about that beat me <<>? LOL can you pls remind me>? Rolling Eyes

mmm let me think o yea even my gramma beat your park ASS (TARECO) of supra that you have lol!
HATE TO YOU WHY MMM LET ME THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIKE I DON'T KNOW 20 CARS PARK AT YOUR HOUSE AND NON OF THEM R FAST ENOUGH FOR YOUR MOUTH LIL GIRL RUNING ACROSS PARKING LOTS lol! lol! lol! O YEA NOW I REMEMBER WHY I HATE YOU IS BECAUSE YOU RUN FASTER WITH YOUR LEG THAN WITH UR CARS lol! lol! lol! DAMN DUDE U R MY HERO YOU SEE THATS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU TALK TO MUCH MEN Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:15 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
on a happy note... want to do it 60-140 off the list just for fun? ill take someone that is goin to count since u dont beep at all.... scratch

Lets make that 70 to 140 take it or leave it<<

Oh and if you want to take a passenger thats fine with me but not in my car>> I already have a passenger in the back worth of heavy speakers and music system> and your car is almost 1000LBS lighter as it is<< my supra is a show car not a race car and it will still whoop your ass any time of the day.. lol!

and about the hoonking issue, I told you to honk and you said you didnt have a honk<<< I dont think you can hear my honk when I am break boosting; the turbo its alot louder than the honk> and I did honk<< I had no reason to jump a 420RWHP 240, your car was no threat to my supra lol!

see you wends night...[/quote]
ta bien see u wends night

im not sure if u were talking about my car or not but just for the record i have a music system spare tire a gallon of coolant..ac power steering and power everything so i have no race car....

i know my car is no threat 2 ur supra it just 420rwhp but u still asking for a roll that u said its wack lol.. but still ill run it seen in my eyes i didnt get a clean run last time.. thats it
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 5:33 pm

lol @ frank.
Back to top Go down
slickv8
slickv8

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 5:11 pm

ka-t you raced the supra again or what?
Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 5:52 pm

slickv8 wrote:
ka-t you raced the supra again or what?

attentionwhore WAAAAAASSSSS UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List   Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Franks Supra for the #9 spot on the KOTS List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2